FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 6 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Tue May 17, 2011 6:07 pm

((Ill Post again tomorrow,Night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 17, 2011 6:11 pm

((Rest well Comrade.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed May 18, 2011 1:31 pm

And Cafal smiled, and held her waist, and thrust her down on his cock, and gasped in pleasure, while he did so, and groomed her neck.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 19, 2011 1:42 am

She gave a sense of both awe and pleasure as she rang her voice into the sky...she felt her claws contract and bury into the back of Cafal...holding him tighter as she looked down at him with exotic eyes...she looked even more beautiful there....and she knew it....she gave a very sexy moan as she began to suck on his neck....and felt her body shiver with ecstasy and life...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu May 19, 2011 4:03 pm

And he smiled, as he felt himself deeply inside of her, and smiled, and held her shulder, and gasped for every trust he did make.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 19, 2011 4:07 pm

She began give small screans...not loud enough to wake...but enough to let it beknown...her body did fel every pump..and for her...it was a mixed between a great dream and a small nightmare...but her eyes widened and her tounge began to widen...and she felt it simply grow the more it was in her...she did not know what it meant...but it did cause her mind to go in and out of her sanity...he eys went to a dark red as this continued...and felt the rod thrust more and more making her smile and her tongue hung out...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu May 19, 2011 4:29 pm

And Cafal scrached her back now, with claws out, and marked her back, and licked at the wounds, while he pumped her, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 19, 2011 6:41 pm

She gave a moan of pure pleasure...she could not fathom the feeling...caue she began to love it...and love it a lot...her cheeks were as rosey as they could be..she looked drunk off of the pure ectasy of this...she then began to move herself up and down..making it feel like she was being pounded into the stars...she drove a wet kiss to Cafal...as she did this and felt her chest...beginning to bounce..and sway with every slam.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 20, 2011 1:25 pm

And Cafal smiled, and licked her back, and scrached her back, while he pounded her hard, and smiled and gasped for every thrust he did make.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 20, 2011 1:29 pm

She then felt herself becoming more and more erratic...she also did not know what was going to happen...her screams and yells of her wants began to crush what she really was....but also...it was coming to an end....not she was stopping...she felt herself...coming to a point that everything was beginning to feel better...than it already was...

She then knew what was going to happen....she was about to let go....and she getting closer by every moment he pumped into her. She was almost screaming at this point..and felt her body beginning to shiver with every one...she then tried to tell him....but she could only get out the first three letters of his name...she was getting close...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 20, 2011 1:53 pm

And he bited gently on her neck, and held her shulders, as he pmmped her harder, her cheeks bounching for every thrust he did make, and his tounge was out, and he loved the feeling, and then he cummed inside of her, and howled like a wolf, and looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Her eyes slammed shut as she felt her neck be bit...and felt her moans begin to turn to small yells for both grace and mercy...and gave small yips as she felt him pump her harder...her body shivering and jolting with every pound. Her eyes beginning to widen a little as she knew what was coming her tongue out as well...and she almost wanted to start over...just to relive the moment....

Then he did let go...and she gave a loud gasp and closed her eyes tightly as she felt her arms tighten her grip and her nail daggered out like blades...as she felt him....she immediately looked down to Cafal...and gave him a sweet kiss...as well as making him fall to his back...her panting the whole way down....she also thinking about how she could live by returning into Rolego's body...every moment will be placed into his head.

But she did not think much of it....cause she was as happy as she could be.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 20, 2011 2:07 pm

And Cafal smiled."This was so great Jessica, thanks". He breeted hard, and came up again, and hugged her, and scrached her back.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 20, 2011 2:14 pm

She looked down at his with a grin that could only be told as a small look of an angel giving mercy....but under that...she knew she had to go back into Rolego...he was her creator and life force....unless...

Before she even finished the thought....She looked to her left...to see both Rolego...and Rolega....staring at them.

"I...O...Oh no...."

Jessica looked the two and felt her self go to shame....Rolego and Rolega...looked at both of them...with a blank stare....not showing much then that....then Rolego walked up to them and sat down in front of Jessica...who was red hot by now of embarassment....and humility...she averted her eyes dizzily...knowing that her time was slowly ending....but to look up...to see Rolego...smiling.

"It is alright Jessica....I hold nothing against you....and I do see that you and Cafal are also comforted by being like this....right?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Cafal looked into Rolego´s eyes." I am conforted by this, first woman I have had real love with".He huggeed Jessica, and smiled at Rolego."And it felt great".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Jessica looked down at Cafal and gave a gracious hug herself....but also looked up at Rolego...in a slight daze....

"But....I cant be like this...I need you just as much as you need me...I can survive without my normal surrogate...and vise versa....if leave you lose power and life while I live off of you....I cant-"

Rolego looked down at her with fatherly eyes...which made her calm greatly...enough for her to stop speaking...

"Do you think you were the only one in the black dream with Gathras?"

She looked at him with a small nervous grin....she did not know why...but forgot that Rolego was still in her...Rolego then did something that left Rolega and Jessica dumb founded...

HE made white wings appear....and his pelt turn into a mix of his fur...and a white tiger...and his eyes turned to nothing but yellow...he was a Fel now....and he wanted to show it...and give what was needed....

"Yes....this is true....i cant live without a piece of my soul....but....come here..."

Jessica...stood wavily...and wobbled over to Rolego...feeling the power in her legs disappear. Making her fall on Rolego...her face in his chest....feeling both guilt and sadness....not really thinking about what will happen now....but Rolego then spoke with her in a calm...and an awkward god like tone.

"But....I can link us....you will have to re enter me every once in a while....but....I can give you more strength to live off of....allowing you...and him...to be together...for so much longer....you love him...and I wont sever that....but also...you cannot be his mother....I also know you already know why?"

Jessica gave a nod.....but then felt her face be lifted from Rolego's chest....her had 9 tails...all white with black...and smoldering stripes....then...she felt Rolego kiss her....and the white mist...flowed into her...making her feel many times stronger than before....Rolego passed...a very small amount of Light into her....but this amount....lasted a Dromic's lifetime...

"You are free from me now...."

Jessica gave him a small kiss on the nose...and felt her heart and mind almost blow with joy....but a certain sadness stained this....she really did not want to be detached....she loved being a mother....but she also knew...that the type of love she carried now...does not fit what a mother should have....also....she was going to miss the souls she was around with in Rolego as well....Rolego....could see this....

"Dont worry....you can see them anytime....just come find me...."

She gave a small smile as she stood....and went back to Cafal....hugging him tighter than ever before....

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 20, 2011 2:43 pm

((Ill Post again tomorrow my fried I am going to a friend soon))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 20, 2011 2:45 pm

((Alright Comrade. You go and have fun.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat May 21, 2011 1:36 pm

And Cafal looked after him and her, and did hug her back."You know that your now Fel right Rolego, dont show it To Malty, or you will make him werry sad, and fill him with disapoinment, do you understand, you have become, what he hates the most".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Rolego looked at Cafal with a grin...
"No...I have to show him...this will tes his trust in me."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat May 21, 2011 3:27 pm

"As you chuse, I hope you like what you have become Rolego". Cafal sighted".Its partly my own fault".Whimperd Cafal, and looked at Rolego, and then he sat on Jessicas lap."But thanks for relising her Rolego, or should I say mom".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Rolego gave him a large laugh...and gave him a lick on ceek.
"She is what you ant...and what she...wants to be."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat May 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Cafal smiled at Rolego, and gave him a hard hug." I love yuo to".He looked at Rolego, and smiled at him, and then hugged Jessica.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Jessica looked at Rolego with a very hppy eye..and loked at Cafal with a smile and gave him a a great smile and hug...

"So...what do you want me to be?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 pm

Cafal smiled at her." yeah what do I want you to be, um meybe you can be my new pet, what you say Jessica". Cafal said with a smile."As you now is a Fel, you can be my Fel pet Jessica".Said Cafal with a smile."As Masenna is Gathras pet".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum