FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seal Campsite

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Seal Campsite - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seal Campsite

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Cassandra gave a small look of sadness on her face...she despite the predicament...did not want to see him go. She was his mother after all...and seeing a son die in front of her would prove to be to much. But she also knew that the world be be destroyed if he did not do so....two very things she holds close...

She held him from behind...as like a last goodbye...she was crying...but she knew that if it was heard it could preven t him from doing his job....

"I guess...I will see you again...right?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 pm

"Oh yeah Right away, I just have to throw this in, as a last good bie to my people".He said, and cast a sphere in, and Sighted." Now you all will become Angel´s like me".He whisperd into the seal, and cast the sphere in, and a light of pure white came, and then the surge, then the explosion, and he let his wings get burnt of bare sadness, he dident yeal out in pain, or anything, he was still in his blue armor.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Cassandra used her tails to bring the others behind her just as Cafal threw in the sphere....there a blinding bright...light....and the explosion deafened out everything else...

After a moment she opened her eyes to see the smoldering of his wings.....this was a very heartbreaking sight. She did not know that he had to loose the very thing that made who he was...and almost the essence of his own people.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:30 pm

And he smiled." It is done dad, as you bade of me, so our world is no more, see you in a later life dad". He looked down, and fell on his kness.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Cassandra fell to her knees just as he did....and held his head up....Cassandra was crying...quietly...but very hard...she could not take a death of a friend.....she was not able to survive knowing th death of family.

She was now feeling the life slowly...drain........and she tightened her grip on Cafal with every moment....that went by...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:45 pm

And he looked up at herWhat are you crying about my time has not come yeath Ill be with you some more I have only last my wings Cassandra and my will to live but that can be worked on he smiled up at herI just sacrificed your Enemies for the better survival of this place arent you happyHe looked down they were my people even so and they have moved to a much higher plain now".He looked up to the heavens.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Cassandra actually thought he was dead for a moment....it scared the crap out of her!!!

She actually tightened her grip 10 fold....

Tellick however...was still unimpressed....and unsatisfied.

"Thank you....but There still darkness that linger out there....I will stay here longer....Darkness can never be completely eradicated."

He sat down with his feet off of the cliff and gave a sigh..."I hope this act does not bring any more pain to any one....Cassandra...."

Cassandra looked down to see her seal still burning...and hurting alot more than before...

"Just as I thought....the seal has been destroyed but there is still a blood attachment to it....it will take more than an explosion to rid of the pain. But we have just crossed one wall...there are bound to be more."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Cafal Looked at him."Why dont you look at Nergal, he is the strongest of us all by the way, he dwarves my power by millions, I can tell you he has two lingering gods inside of him, as well as two of the most powerfull Demons".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Tellick pointed at Cassandra's chest. The seal as vibrant as before....but it hurt to to point that she whined about it a little.

"Do so...you risk her life. Since she is the last part of the seal that you Cafal have destroyed. You are lucky that it did not kill Cassandra."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 pm

"Nergal come here, I want to talk to you".Nergal looked at Cafal, and gulped and walked over to Cafal, and sat on his lap, Cafal smiled, and stroked his pet hair to the side."Do you think Khors can make the pain in her chest go away".And Nergal got a new light in his eyes."Yeah I have the power to remove the whole univers if I want, I can removed the existance of time itself.Good then remove the seal from her chest, without giving her anymore pain.It is allready done Cafal, as you just said it, I did it, and the seal will never hurt her ever again".And Khors seal was now in her chest, as I silver wolf head, sparkling in the sunlight, and the other seal was gone."Thanks Nergal".He kissed his pet, who now laid on his lap fast asleep.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Cassandra felt the pain go away for sure....but the seal symbol still sat there...She gave them both a tight hug....by turning into Salane she used her tails to bring them all in.

"Look...It is a blood seal...no magic or seal can take it away....since it is blood it becomes part of me....I am fine. Also since the pain is away I can move without hindrance."

She gave a kiss to both of their foreheads and moved to Tellick.

"Yeah I know I have many forms....but...if what you say is true....is there a way to hide it?"

Tellick sat down...slightly annoyed....he had told then everything they needed to know.

"No...there is nothing when something comes blood. The seal you placed made a blood pact...and a mere flash of light cant be enough....there are only a few who know this...and none of them are light wielders....and you Nergal..."

Telly gave Nergal a grumpy and very upset look...

"Listen to my words....and listen clearly. I dont like how brash you are....i dont like how you approach things without putting everything through your mind...I detest that about you. But since she took you under her wing I cannot hate you...you have guarded her as well as she does to for you in which I am very grateful...but I dont want to hear a single thing about you screwing up and costing the life of her....or you wil have to deal with me and her old friends....whom are all arch-mages and arch-druids like I."

His tone was strong and direct. He wanted to make sure his words were heard....Salane simply stood there....but she sadly had to agree with Tellick.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 pm

And Nergal looked at him, and then changed to Xeron."Hey there Tellick, you have tried that whit all your arch mages, towards me, and what became of all of you, when you tried that, were is your brandish mark Tellick, yeah I am the incarnate of Nergal, I am his bodyguard, if you want to hurt him, you have to come throuhgt me first".He walked towards Tellick." You know what I can do Tellick, you felt it on your own tower".He said with a smile."So dont make me angry, there no need to, we are all alies here".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Tellick quickly but weakily stood with his staff in hand glowing.

"We are allies when we dont risk the lives of our allies and their families. I know what you did in the past and dont do it again. I dont fear death. I have been alive far to long to fear it. So Stand Down Xeron! I dont want to have to do anything!"

Salane stood back...she waited for the right moment...she wont jump in if she knew they were not going to fight...but a fight here could prove to be more than just that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 pm

And Xeron looked at him and smiled."I am not going to fry you old man, we are over that point, we are bouth old, werry old, and have learnt of our past mistakes, havent we hm Tellick".He looked at him, with a warm smile, and oferd his hand.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Tellick stepped back.

"I dont care if you are the his guardian. I will never shake hands with the one who threated my friends and brothers."

He still wore a glare....and he still had magic bellowing from his staff....for a man his age...him magic was very....very...potent.

"I can never forgive you for that."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:48 pm

He giggled."I have long time since forgiven you, for destroying my kingdom, oh so grumpy old mage".He spat.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:51 pm

That really spraked the argument.

With rage in Tellick's eyes he lifted his staff and struck the ground...sending out a very loud crack that rang through the air.

"I DID NO SUCH THING TO YOUR PEOPLE! How dare you say that My brother and I did this to you! What About us. If it was not for your parents we would not be in this predicament! NOW WOULD WE!?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:57 pm

"Ah but you started it all grumpy old fool, had you only talked to my dad before, this would never had happen at all, you old fart".Xeron began to become grumpy to, and looked at Tellick".Its like like talking to a bloody stone, talking to you".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Tellick was now in a position he could not avoid. He wanted revenge....he wanted it bad....but he also knew a fight would not only fuel what darkness hat was there...but could also ruin when friendship he had left with his long time friend.

"Get out of my sight! All of you!"

He then struck the ground and made a portal....the lead straight to the inn...Malty's inn...and turned and stormed off. He was in no mood for any connection with his most hated enemy.

Salane looked as he walked away and gave a sad look....and tapped Xeron's shoulder...

"We can finish this later.....lets...just go home...please.."

She looked scared and excited and wanted to move....she looked like a small child..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:08 pm

And Xeron smiled up at her."I just culdent resist to see him again, I am sorry, ill be gone now, take care of Nergal you two, I know you two will ".He looked at her and Cafal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Salane gave a nod....and then took Cafal from Nergal...
She held him on her shoulder...but said one more thing.
"Hey...could you turn back into your raven form?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:16 pm

And Puff Cafal was back in his Raven form, and stood on Salane´s shulder." Why is that old mage so grumpy Salane".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:23 pm

"It...is a long story...but come on...lets go home."

She then walked into the portal...which took her straight to the entrance of the inn.

Rolega waited for Nergal on the other side at the seal.

"Come on...we have to go."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Nergal was fast asleep on her grasp, while she caried him, and smiled at nothing.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Rolega with him in her grasp and Salane with Cafal they both hopped throught...as the gate closed.

(I am going to post in at the Inn SEE YOU THERE!))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: