FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seal Campsite

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Seal Campsite Empty The Seal Campsite

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:54 pm

The place very near to the seal. Does get its share of thunderstorms, earthquakes and all other natural disasters. Cause of the seals power leak.

The armies of all of the kingdoms reside here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Seal Campsite Empty Re: The Seal Campsite

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Cassandra began to wince....every step she took near the camp the seal began to blink faster and glow brighter. ..which made a small smoke stream come from her chest...at first it did not hurt as bad....but soon after she was silently crying. Though Cassandra was the softy of the forms Rolego takes....she can take just as much physical pain than any of them.

Her breathing began to pick up....and soon the camp was about 100 yards away and the men of the army gave a call.

"BLADE!!"

Cassandra called back with all of what was not crying and pain.

"HAMMER!!"

Rolega could see the pain on Cassandra's face....and Rolega walked behind Nergal and pushed him behind Cassandra.

"You better keep an eye on her you as well Cafal. If she can make it she will but if she were to fall I need you to catch her."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:06 am

Nergal gave a nood and looked at Cafal."Ill be ready if she fall´s, but I doubt that she will fall, becurse she is a werry strong being, so I do belive that she can fight the pain, she has Hellfire Inside of her you know, and he looks after her body ".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Rolega gave a small nod in acknowledge meant...and followed behind Cassandra.

The soldiers were either very brash or very kind....some saying hello, some whistling at Cassandra as she walked through...some panthers and other foxes could smell her a mile away cause of her state. One actually came trumping up to her and got on a knee trying to coax her into a specific favor.

Cassandra with a smile took her hand back and shook her head....but alot of her was still in the loop.

"No....No thank you."

Then another.....then another....then 4 more....Very soon about 7 soldiers...male and female, we asking....and not only was Cassandra getting nervous...but she was getting very tempted....and the pain from her seal was not making it any better. The smoke could easily turn to fire at anytime...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 pm

And then Cafal came to the camp, he was a real felmouth of the real kind, and he looked at them, and boved and said."So this is the kamp your talked about Cassandra".And he looked at the member´s, and shook his head."Its no wonder that this lot cant make any difrence to any abomination outside the seal".Giggled Cafal, he had a sence of humor, that could bite at every being, and Nergal looked at him." Dos master want an OTK hm,no thanks Nergal".He smiled and giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Cassandra then forgot the Cafal was a Fel. He did look like one of them...but she thought just him being there would be enough to get him clearance....she was wrong.

"FEL!"
"MEN GET YOU WEAPONS WE HAVE A LOOSE ONE!"

Cassandra immediately stood in front of Cafal and held her arms out. The soldiers just stared.

"What are you doing? Get out of the way! The more dead the better!" The soldier's barked and hissed at her for defending something they thought was a demonic thing that had to be stopped in order to save their world.

Cassandra had a look of a very enraged and protective mother. Which a few men actually was intimidated with.

"I am not moving. This is not the one you are looking for! If he was what you said he was he would have killed us all by now. Besides I would not have let one follow me!"

Cassandra was growling by now and this showed mean she could really get...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 pm

And Cafal looked at her.Oh come on mom, they culdent know, that I wasent one of them, just let them try to chage me ".He said with a smile."Its quite a while since I had any sword training mom, it will make me more alert, when it comes to the real thing, dont you think,Ill be extra carefull to not to harm those".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Cassandra heard this and did not like what she heard. She snapped her head in his direction giving him a death glare.

"If you are to touch one of them not only will you be proving them right, you will also put the rest of us in danger of getting in trouble with all of the kingdoms armies. Lets not get thrown in jail now."

The moment she finished speaking a loud and low tone....but very demanding rang through the crowd.

"That is Enough!"

It was a arch mage.......a very powerful arch mage....all of the soldiers stood down....one of them then tried to speak to him.

"Sir let me explain...."

The soldier was cut off by a hand raised by the mage...and the soldier stood aside....Cassandra now stopped her glaring....and looked at the ground...

"Rolego's forms I see...I have heard a great deal about you boy..."

Cassandra gave a small wince....she did not even look up to see the mans face.

"You knew that in the past that very few women were allowed in the ranks of the army.....but you stole a mans armor...and ran away from home.... impersonating a soldier...later killing the commander. AS WELL AS DESTROYING MY PALACE...ANNND..."

Cassandra looked down at her feet with all of respect she could give....but the peaceful tone afterwards made her heart stop

"You have saved us all...."

She looked up to see a very old and weak mage...who was was probably well into his hundreds....but the aura he gave off was Dromic...which meant he was very....very old...

"It has been along time Rolego. I also see that you mastered the arts of your forms....and also see your genetics have changed....when we meat you just changed your size...but not your genetics...so you are now a full female now...and a vixen....Rolego you are always surprising us.

Cassandra slowly noticed the face....it was one of the druids she went to after she left her family....she looked in bewilderment.....and then walked into him hugging him laughing he doing the same.

"Tellick.....it has been a long time..."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:08 pm

And Cafal just stared at her."I dident say I was going to Injure anybody, he had his sword ready, and looked at a commander."Now care to play ".He asked with a smile, his angelic armor shined of the purest Azure blue, and his now white wings flapping, and he looked at Tellick."With your permision sir".He boved.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Tellick gave a small laugh and shook his head..."Oh no...I am no old for that kind of thing now."
Cassandra gave a smal laugh...
"When you were younger you would do it to me out of spite."

Cassandra soon let go and stepped back..

"Oh this is my good friend...he took me in when i left home. Tellick...and this is Rolega, Nergal, and Cafal....they are my family."

Tellick gave a small wave..
"How do you do?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Nergal steped closer."Your an werry old man, are you not".He looked at him."Your beard is all white, and your eyes have seen much".He looked at him, and looked down." I am Nergal, or meny knew me as the Shadow".He looked at Tellick.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Tellick's face went from happiness to seriousness.
"Role-...ahem...Cassandra...you do know a renowned assassin is with you right?"

"It is alright Telly...I took him in my home...and he is just as kind as we. He is not evil like people think he is..

"Fine....I guess he is fine here if he does not do anything to get us on edge. Well formal introduction's are not in need right now."

Tellick placed a hand on Cassandra's shoulder and began to walk with her...Rolega...sat down for a moment,,,,but then morphed herself into her Bi ped form and began to push the others along.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:36 pm

And Cafal looked at the commander Care to take a sword match against me sir".he looked at the comander, and then he looked at his sword, and it was blunt so he culdent cut his aponent."ok there will be some blue marks".He giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Cassandra looked at Cafal and stood there with a sneer.
"Why dont you listen to anything?"
She walked from Telly and then grabbed both Nergal and Cafal by the ears and began to tug.

"I am now beginning to think that bringing you two was a bad Idea."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 pm

AAAAWWWWWw hey mom, dont take my ears to hard, they are sensetive you know, they are quite old to, they mey fall of without you knowing ."He giggled, he loved a good fight, what was wrong with that,and Nergal whined."Hey Dad what have I done, to deserve to be dragged by the ears".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Cassandra looked down at him with with a smile.
"Just in case you decided to join."
She gave a sweet kiss to Nergal's nose as an apology, but did not let go.
Rolega was laughing a little bit....behind them as she turned back to he wolf form...it was a funny sight to see.

Tellick stood with a smile.

"Somethings never change...."

Cassandra gave a small giggle towards him and kissed his cheek. Tellick gave a small laugh...but then continued his walk...with Cassandra still tugging the two boys by the ears...

But as Cassandra caught up to him...he stopped and looked down at the Seal...the area was a desert...and the heat from Cassandra's chest seemed to have exploded....Tellick could see it the seal seem to shine like the sun off of Cassandra's chest.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm

So this is the seal, am I right".Cafal said in a more serius voice." Oh how much has been destroyed since the beginning of Time".Said Cafal, his one ear slumped down, and he sighted and a tear came down his cheeks."We might be enemies Tellick, but we do have honor and valour in the Fel to, and we want these abomination´s away to, as much as you do, we do remember when all this eria was green, in the begining of the creation of time ".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Tellick turned an eye to Cafal...and gave him a very serious eye...but at the same time it looked like he knew everything the world had to offer.

"I know that there are many types of Fel's Cafal. And I also know that many even of your bloodline can go corrupt. These Fel's though the look like you are not of your blood."

Tellick turned his eyes to the desert....and gave a sigh. "My people do not hold any grudges....we know more than most and we know that there are light Fel's and Dark Fel's. We also know that they can use magic opposite from their own. We are not enemies."

Tellick then looked lower..closer to him.

"But these Fel's are not of your blood....they are a morph of all darkness and all other blood....meaning that these Fel's...are nothing more than just dead bodies of all types....thrown and sown together....and then gave life. You however dont have their look...they have the faces of all of those who they killed or have combined with...abominations."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 pm

And Cafal smiled, and offerd his hand."So shall we make this end then old one".He asked with a smile."We must see how we can totaly and forever close the seal, becurse as you know, we cant kill them by any means, so we can just seal them away".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Sad looks went over TElly's eyes....

"I am sorry...but...that is an almost impossibility...there have been so many changes in the area to change it....also...not any kind of seal can be placed now....it has gone through to many changes....for now it will have to be remainded open."

Cassandra and Rolega both looked at him with open mouths!!!

"WHAT!? Why not? Why cant we simply reseal it.!!"

Tellick looked at her with a sneer.

"It is because of this...the longer they are held..the more power they get....and the more power they get...the weaker the seal will become...the seal is under constant pressure...and sealing it forever...is now an impossibility."

Cassandra looked at him with a sad eye....as well as Rolega.

"Then what can we do..."

Tellick looked at her with a hard stare.

"Absolutely nothing...the seal right now can hold for now....but sadly....power is leaking on the 4 quadrants....the seal is now making the area into a wasteland...and even the soldiers are growing fearful. They have died here before....they dont want it to happen a second time."

Rolega then stepped forward."Then....why cant we simply recover the seal?"

Tellick looked with some doubt.

"We tried....and even the band of the the Mages schools studies the seal present....and did it perfectly...but it broke the moment it was placed....the Fel's gathered to much power..and after 20,000 years....no one thing can cover it...only archmages like I have the spell power....but not the strength."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 pm

And Cafal looked at him and Giggled." You Mortal´s, are much selfcenterd, he walked up to the seal, if you cant handle that power ."The skies turned bright green, when he said some chants, even the stars became faint, as he took the stars light, and the sun became fainter, and he placed a hand on the seal, and then he placed a hand on the earth, and the seal was sealed with all five elements, Air, Earth,Fire,Water and Spirit, and he looked at it, and then at Cassandra."Hm it looks like your seal is broken, and he smiled, now the earth has the seal enbeded on it".And he looked at the earth, and then the new seal."This will hold for some melenia, but I dont know how long even so, but longer than the other one".He smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Tellick rose a finger...

"Look...."

The seal...once bright.... suddenly turned to be as dark as a shadow....and like feathers in the wind....wilted away.

"20,000 years...and I was not finished....every seal anyone places....it gives power to the Fel's."

Tellick then looked at Cafal with a dark glare.

"Who knows how much you gave them just now."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:56 pm

And Cafal smiled."I gave them nothingLook there". He pointed out, the seal Exploded, and in its wake all the Fel´s inside of it was blasted to dust, and nothing could be done about it, by a supernova blast, that was sealed by the seal in this side, so it would not harm this earth."I sealed this part, so nothing would happen to us, but their world my world by now was the Sacrifice, they sent me away, to do this for the good of all".He fell down on his knees.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Cassandra was immdeidatly on her knees...and behind Cafal...

"You dont have to do this."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Its the only way CAssandra, the dark fells have our world, and they cant die by our means, but by a supernova blast everything will be destreoyed ".He looked at her in doubht.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum