FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 6 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:26 pm

And Nergal changed back to Snow, and he sat on the chair, as Snow could also be in his furosoma body, and he took a knife, and cut on his arm, so it began to bleed, and he grimaced and whined just a little, and laid the knife back, and looked at his arm, who was running whit blood now, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Regina could not hear a thing....so she simply walked in......and stopped
"Nergal.......what are you doing?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:45 pm

And he looked up at her, tounge out in enjoyment, and then he looked at her, and dident know what to do or say, his icy white eyes looked this and that way, as he now was Snow, and dident know what to say.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Regina kept her face.....it was not sad nor angry....it was more as a look of of a person trying to understand.....she did not understand.....
"Nergal....I wont ask a second time....what are you....and what are you doing to yourself?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:53 pm

And Snow looked at her." I am harvesting pain, so I can live Regina, if I dont, ill be dead, but I offerd to go out of Nergal Body, but they said no". Snow looked at her. "As I am the orignal form, that he never used, why do you think he loved so to be spanked Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Regina's eyes twitched....she was having an issue trying to fit all the parts of what she had known of Nergal together with Snow's story.
"Is that so.....pain...keeps you alive?...well...I believe there is only one thing I can honestly do....Valey!!" She placed a small twirl on the name...making it sound like she was singing. Soon after a few moments Valey was at the top of the stairs.
"What is it?" Valey sounded pretty annoyed. She did not want to be mixed up in the pain thing again.
"Could you place that collar on him you know the tatoo..?"
"Yesss.....why would you want me to do that? Valey took a few steps back and crossed her arms.
"I did not ask you anything. But....could you?"
Regina kept her smile.....trying to look positive."Look I know you know what is wrong with him....and I also know you want to help me fix HIS problem....right?"
Valey gave a small sigh....and nodded."Then.....why not?"
"Cause knowing Snow....being part of Nergal....he will remove it. Yes I can make it last forever but why would I nor you want to shock him everytime he has the thought? We cannot simply break him...that would be unethical and evil....I can see it from you....but I will not do it."
Regina rolled her eyes and took a step to Valey.
"You know that I cannot simply beat the crud out of him. He is my little brother!!! So another way of him learning could be better for him.....I dont want him to know or see me being on him like white on rice."
Valey made a small funny laugh and look.
"Oh like you never are."
Regina look went from happy and sunny to dark. Valey was actually taken back...literally a few steps.
"Whoa...calm down....fine....I will do it....just dont do that."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:16 pm

And Snow Giggled."Will that say, everytime I only think of somthing, ill get a shook". He said whit a frantic smile, full of madness, and his eyes went ghostly white, and he almost jumped at them."Give me it Valey, I want it".He looked at Regina, there was total storm of madness raging in his mind, and it could be seen in his snarl, of a smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Valey was flat on her back and looking up at a wolf who had probably lost his mind....she was scared straight.
But she did grab Nergal by his neck and literally burned the markings in his flesh.
Then palmed his stomach that left the mark of a flame......they both began to glow white hot and she could see and smell charred skin....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:26 pm

"Oh yeah, this is great".Said Snow, and looked at them, while his skin was in blisters, as he just stands there, and take it all in, and then the markings explode in his skin, and he looked down."Was that it momy".He said whit a bright smile, and looked at them bouth."It was good overhelming".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Both Regina and Valey looked at Nergal....or...Snow.....with crooked ears.
"Lets not say this to anyone."
Valey gave a small nod. "Agreed"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:37 pm

And Snow put his ears down." I want to be normal".He almost wept."Why cant I just live an ordinary life as you two". He looked at them bouth, and dug his head in Regina´s waist." Why am I such a freak of nature".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Regina kneeled down and held up his face. She wore a small smile that was hopefully going help Nergal feel just a little better about himself.
"Listen no me....you are not a freak of nature here....look at Valey....she has Rolego, Cassandra, Ren, your parents and a demon.....but....she does not think that she is any different....cause what does she do?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:48 pm

"She isent like me in any way, she would never cut herself, would she now". Snow looked at her, and licked Regina´s lips, and smiled up at her." Ill try to be a good boy, Regina big sister".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Regina looked at Nergal with a painful look....she hated seeing him like this.....she felt weak to anything for him. She knew her words are now void. So she simply gave a nod kiss to his head.
"Alright.....alright....just please....ask me....tell me if you ever need help."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:01 pm

And Snow looked after her, and nodded, and walked over to Regina, changed to his puppie form, and laid on Regina´s lap, and licked her wrist."Thanks big sister".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Valey looked to her right to see the others listening in.
Valey looked down at Regina and patted her back....Regina turned with a half hurt half happy look on her face.
"Hey he will be fine...he has faced many other things..most worse than this....I believe he can beat this. But he can only if you believe he can."
Regina after a few moment gave a nod.
"I always have..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:27 pm

And Snow had fallen asleep in her lap, like a cute little white puppie, whit a black tail, snugeling in Regina´s lap.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Valey then finally let Rolego back out and he landed on the ground with a thud..but stood with a smile down at Nergal...while looked over the back of Regina.
"You know he is more fit to be your kid than your brother you know." Regina rolled her eyes...but...oddly enough actually thought about it.
"Sadly yes."
"Then why dont you take him under your wing?"
Regina looked up at Rolego and gave a small goofy look.
"Did you not already do that?"
Rolego hunched his shoulders..."Yes....but why can he not learn from his sister? You the first on I have ever taken in. You know everything...so why not pass on your teachings?"
Regina shook her head..."It is not that easy you know?"
Rolego scoffed.."Yeah...I know that."
Regina shot him a small angry look."I was not that bad as a child!!"
"Who set the curtains in the bathroom of fire, dumped cleaning agent on Malty, and tied nine-tail's tails in a bow?"
Regina sat there with a nervous smile...."Me."
"Thats right....but you have grown to be a beautiful blossom. Why not help your brother out....so he wont do what you did?"
Regina...reluctantly said yes...with a nod.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:56 pm

And Nergal still slept on her lap, but heard everything in his sleep, and had a bright smile on, and as Regina had done to Malty, Nergal wuldent do to her, he changed position, and held Regina´s side in a hard grip, in his sleep.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Regina looked down at Nergal with a look of strong thought. How could she....she had never ever taught anyone anything besides cooking. What could she possible teach a person who is way older than she?
She laid on her back and gave long groan.....
"This is going to be a long day..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:11 pm

And Nergal looked up at her, and smiled." I mey be much older that you Regina, but your my mom now, and dont be so conserned, I am like a little child, becurse I dont know how to be respectful, and so on, so you´ll be a great teach, whit a firm hand". Gigles.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Regina looked up at Nergal. Looked at him for a moment....and plopped her head back to the ground....
"I was right...this is going to be a long day."
After a sigh she rose up and lifted Nergal and placed him in a position like how a baby is held by their mother.
"You will have to promise me one thing....listen. I know you....you do find ways to work around things.....dont do that to me."
Regina looked down with a smile. But under her mask was a wondering face....still wondering whether or not if it was possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Nergal looked all Inosent." What do you mean whit that mom".He looked at her whit a big smile." Now we only need a dad to".Gigles, and looks up at Regina."Oh no, sorry we have Rolego for that".He blinked at him, and giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Rolego let a small grin show. He knew what was now in store for him and Regina....but he also knew that he now had someone else other than himself to take mutual care for Nergal.
"Well..I guess right now you only have to tell him right from wrong....his pain....uh..."Fetish" is now in check."
Regina's face was worried as all get out.
"I have never taught anyone anything....why now?"
Rolego shrugged....well you did teach Alana and Helena the ropes....why not him?"
Regina looked at Rolego like he was an idiot."he is a guy?"
"And?"
"......you really dont understand dont you?"
Rolego sat down with a goofy grin."No....I dont."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:36 pm

And Nergal looked at them bouth, and took up a rope, and did a knot, and looked at Regina, and gave her it, one rope hundreads of knots, and a slipknot, as the last, he smiled a guffy smile at this.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum