FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vistal Street

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vistal Street - Page 4 Empty Re: Vistal Street

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Helena gripped the fur of Rolego. She would only if he came with her....she now knowing that she was....or still possibly is a target....made her very suspisious of Nergal...and alot more fearful.
Can.....can you? Rolego gave a nod....if Nergal was still there to complete a mission....Rolego will not hold back from the fight and will willingly let his true color show.

The two of the went as far as 5 feet form Nergal....his hand still there....Rolego let Helena walk the rest of the way....she took very slow and distant steps to Nergal....she did not know what he was going to do....Regina was on her feet....staff out. MAlty stood.....with himself primed to do shadowcasting....Alana....sat behind Rolego....not knowing how to react.

But then they saw Helena stop just shy of Nergal's hand......she did not want to reach out to one who was there to kill her to begin with....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:55 pm

And Nergal was not shy of nature, and took her hand." Nice to meet you Helena". He had a big grin on is lips, and held his other hand out."This only shows me, how much you all trust me,I must say, and you Rolego of all, whom I called dad and mom, how is it you react to your son, ready to kill him if it came to that".And Nergal padded Helana´s head."Your safe here Helana, ill will never harm you whit a knife, that is, but to the other stuff, um yeah you cane never be shure".He giggled, and looked at Regina, she knew what he spoke of, and he relised her again."Nice to meet you Helena, this is first time for everything".And he reached behind her ear. "There you are".He took a mark, done by his master."There is my target".And he smiled, and crushed it."Your dead to my master, or say former master now, now there is only my Sacrifical suicide left to do to him".And he laid down on his kness, and let the fire demon do his job.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Rolego then for some reason chanrged at Nergal and gave a full blown tackle to Nergal and Helena!! He tackled them both...and gave dark growls to both of them. Helena was at first shocked out of her system.....but then felt something wet on her face....Rolego began to give very wet licks to both of them.

He was extremly happy.....when is he not.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:10 pm

And Nergal giggled, and then he became werry serius."Sorry but I have to do this, then my seal to my master is Broken Rolego, then I am realy yours to do whit whatever you want, but first I am Regina´s".Said Nergal, and looked up at them bouth, and he licked Helena´s face."Rolego is always like this, when he is happy". Giggled Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Rolego looked at him very ackwardly for a moment. But then gave a grin.
"No....we wont."
Rolego then sat down looking down at them....with a calm grin.

"I wont...none of us will. You did what was necassary. I wont hurt you cause of that...thought you nknew me better than that."
He brought his paw to Nergal's head and ruffled his hair.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:27 pm

"You dont understand Rolego, I have to purriefie my soul Rolego, whit Fire, its the only way out of this, so please you two, go about 6 meter´s away from here, ill begin now, ok Xeron do what your best at, Purrie fie my soul". And he laid on his kness, hands on the ground, and fire came on him, and burnt on him steadely, and he smiled."It will be over soon".And then came the blast of fire, from the inside out, and then the fire was gone, and Nergal smiled."That was it, now I am free".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Helena saw as the fire began to swarm....it showed any lights....but Rolego...had a stern look....he had almost given him the most superior power known to any kind.
Notre Dame
Rolego being born from them will always have this power....but he never used it....if he was to give Nergal the power...the full power...Rolego just gave a smidge....not to much...but if he would have...Whoo knows what would happen.

But he did turn to Cassandra....and Helena looked with a smile.
Hi mom...
Cassandra looked down at her with a very motherly look and took Helena in her arms.
"Hello little one."
Malty and the girls looked at the two....confused.
"Wait....mother?"
Cassandra and Helena gave a short laugh.
"Regina, Alana,Malty and Nergal....Helena is not my daughter. But we are close enough to be so. We know the dates of our birth...including the time. We know just about everything about each other."

The two looked like long lost sisters. Regina and Alana gave a small smile...but then...they noticed something was off..
"Wait...so how old is she?"
"19...in our years"
"Our....years"...Alana began to do the math...."she is older than we..?"
Cassandra gave a nod."She is not full blood like we....but she is 1005 years old....I found her right as she turned 7. We were cleaning out the rest of the Felmount disease and creatures.....She was infected...So...I Could not kill her...or any of the ones infected....I could not kill an innocent....my commander was a heartless monster....he wanted to eradicate the plage...it infuriadted my soul....I grew tired....but I took her in and a few others in secret....and took them into this forest....and this is the spot all 13 of use hid out...for 3 years."
Alana and Regina looked at her with a powerful sense of graditude and thanks...they would not have been able to manage.
"The plage was not contageous.....so....I fed them Bathed them....and also taught them magic...school....everything so that they were able to survive....and then the plauge cured it self.....all the kids were 10...including th one next to me....She sated by my side as we traveled for about 4 months...from town to town....country to country...she was MY first....Regina you were OUR first..."
Regina shrugged it off she did not care.
Cassandra then pulled away from Helena she wore the same childish grin.....she had not changed in the past 1000 years.
Cassandra then led herr to MAlty and the girls....and Cassandra sat next to Nergal.
"She grew....but not her personalty....good thing to."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:56 pm

And Nergal smiled." its good to have you all back, but Rolego is old, and he cant take your bathring Regina, ups I did it again".And this time Nergal dident flee, if they wanted to beat him, he was ready for it, becurse he knew now that, they all were a happy family.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Cassandra gave a small and funny glare at Nergal and gave him a play punch to his side.
"Oh...shut up. You are not to diffrent. You lived almost the same as I." Cassandra now sat behind him by placing her legs out side of his body on her chest area on his back.
"Well...I am going to be here...for a very...very long time." She gave a small giggle at her words.
"And besides I am not to old...Not much older then you." She had her head on his left shoulder with her arms across his shoulders as well.
"And I dont like beign called old....it kinda hurts."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:08 pm

and Nergal giggled,0 and eiped when she hit him."What was that for Cassandra". He whined." I touhgt Ren was my disipliner, not you".Began Nergal, and looked up at Cassandra, and smiled." I love you to".He licked her lips."Ill be a good boy promise". He wagged his tail.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Casandra then gave a soft smile and gave him a kiss to his head.
"Love ya."
She then looked to her right to see that the town was almost already built....they worked very well the past 10 hours.
"Well hey lets go back into town...I am dirty from the bath we gave you an from sleeping in the trees."

"Hey guys lets go!!" Rolego was now in form and Alana and Helena hopped on his back. Maltry gave a funny laugh...and Regina walked next to Nergal.
"Dont do that....you know that Rolego wont stop to keep you from dying....not just for you....but for me as well..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:27 pm

and Nergal put his ears down."Um Regina it was the only way to kill him you know, and I had to do it, so now that my soul is cleansed, we can begin a new, I understand if your angry at me, I do understand Regina, it was a stupid thing to do, but please when I die, realy die, just let me go, and let me rest eternaly ok Regina, we all will die sometime Regina, even me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Regina turned to him with a sad glare....she did not ant to let that go....
""Why....do you want to die so bad.....you have given this ring for me to be yours.....and you speak of death....if you were going to say this why give me this ring!?"

She was just about to take the ring off of her finger.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:40 pm

"Becurse my life until now, has just been a longing for it, you know, do you think it was easy to live whit the yearning for all those thusands of years, to meat my dad and mom again".He looked at Regina."Yeah I want death, but not now, but when the times come for me to go, then ill go, but remember as long as your alive, ill be here for you, even if you take the ring of, or not Regina, ill always be yours eternaly Regina, your are mine, and I am yours.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Regina with a heavy soul heard his words....her face was now black with the hair she had now over her eyes...she then stood and went to Nergal and grabbed his face.

She was not mad....or sad....or even happy.....she could not understand....was he simply joking?....was he serious of what they had?...Or did he just want a vixen to have around when he dies?

Her eyes looked as if they were peircing into the very depths of his mind and soul.
"What diffrence would it make if you were to kill yourself?....you will just leave me and them behind to grieve....do you only think about yourself?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:53 pm

and he looked at Regina."Its hard not to Regina, as I have always been alone, this is a new thing for me, I cant help it, to feel like this, its has kept me alive until now, you know, you see".And he looked at Regina, and then he smiled."Ofcurse ill no suicidal mind in here".He giggled, and padded Regina´s behind."Shame on you, for saying that". Nergal giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Regina pushed away.
"No..please...this is not a game. I want you here....with me....Please dont do anything drastic..."
She looked down at her ring....

She wore a failrly pathetic face....but it did say more words than she ever could....her ears as low as they could go and her eyes dialated....showing the true colors of her eyes...she feared the day....she did not want that day to come..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:03 pm

"ok I promise to be at your side Regina, hands on my heart".He said it politly, and truth fully."Ill be at your side Regina promise, so were where we hm". He looked at her."Oh yeah now I remember, you shuld kick the living lights out of me". He giggled, and looked at her, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 pm

She walked into his arms and placed her head on his chest....she wore cute small soft smile.
She laughed when she heard his words though...she the laughed out loud.
"I will do that later...but now...lets go back to town.....we are headed to the knights quarters.....to talk to Cassandra's former...commanding officer."

Helena cringed at this....she had to see that face agian...not agian....

Rolego turned his head and placed his nose on her gut....and rubbed away....causeing her to calm.
"Dont worry.....he wont be the same I hope....he will be kind to you....but I was his worst enemy....just stay behind me. Alright?"
Helena and Alana both nodded....they did not know what was to come but after hearing of who he was....scared them.

"Dotnt worry....we will be together when we go." MAlty said while giving a lick to Alana's face...making her giggle a little and calmed her and Helena's mind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:21 pm

And Nergal laid low, so she could come on his back, and smiled." Will you realy do that Regina".He gulped, and looked at her, and smiled a little.

Goint to a birthday, dont know when ill be back my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:23 pm

(SWEET TELL WHOEVER IT IS HAPY B-DAY HAVE FUN!!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:46 pm

((I am back now, were do I post))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:50 pm

(OH AAHHH...hold on)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:54 pm

(Ok...click the Title "Vista" you know the countries name.
and then scroll down to the near botom of the thread and you will see "The IronClad" Or you can type it in the search engin and it will find it for you.
Also....how was the party!?...good cake?...if not......I will find and murder them.....cake was ment to be good.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:04 pm

the party was werry good, I will say thanks, hm people only got to drunk, so I did go home, as I was not in the mood for Drinking.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum