FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vistal Street

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Vistal Street - Page 5 Empty Re: Vistal Street

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:13 pm

good work. Oh did you find the IronClad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 pm

yeaps and posted there too.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm

And Nergal shooked his head." What happned there".He was all misty in his brains, as if somthing had happned, but he dident know what."Um Malty, your quite heavy to be on top of me".He gasped just for fun.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 pm

MAlty looked up in the sky he was already in and pulled Nergal out from under him by grabbing the collar of Nergal's shirt.
Regina crawled her way to Nergal and sat with her legs around his waist.
"So how are you?"
(The stallingrowl counrtyside...is where we will continue)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Ren feel right into the street with Malty nearby and landed on the ground with alot of force..it actually doused the flames around them a bit, but the flames kicked back to life as soon as it was put out...which really did catch the two off guard....then they looked behind themselves to see Alana and Regina...standing there...smiling like two little trouble makers...Both malty and Ren gave a small sigh...but jumped behind them and quickly placed them on their backs. Alana to Ren...and Regina and Torak with Malty and made a mad dash to the cities capital.

What they saw was odd...people...just running everywhere...none stop screaming but...there was nothing else in sight besides the flame....but the flames billowed no matter how much air and water was placed on them...like it was magically pushed into existence.

Ren looked over to Malty who also had the same look...what was going on?...none of this made sense...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 pm

And Torak woke up, and saw this and sighted, and scrowled at the fire, and shaked his head."Did I not say to be out of the towns, and what did I say about scaring people hm Ulthor".And the flames whiterd away, like it was hit by a wet glove, and it came to a being." But I dident mean to Torak, but I culdent help it ".It was a fire being of pure fire, and Torak scrowled at him." Your nor even fire Ulthor, change to your real being".And then Ulthor came out as a little Orange fox.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Ren and the others others simply looked at the fox and gave mean scowls...looking around...seeing the smoldering remains of the city that was burnt...

"Oh...what can we do now...?"

Ren's stress lvl was on the rise...who was she able to explain this?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:09 pm

And Torak shaked his head."How could you do this Ulthor, that was werry werry mean done by you, why did you do this". Ulthor began to cry, and Torak looked softly at him."Dont cry Ulthor".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Ren was in a state that made her blood want to boil. But her mind was not in the mood to do anything. She was in shambles really, and she was at the breaking point of her own anger. She looked down at the fox and gave a rather unkind look...it might be true that it did not mean to do that...but it did not repair all of the damages done...and with Torak now talking to it, it made it seem that she and the rest of them was at fault...

She gave a very sorrowful moan as she thought of this....she had to fix it now....or many wars will rise and many people will try to look for answers...leading to her door step...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:18 pm

And TorakKlicked with his hand."Do the repairs now Ulthor, dont let us wait".AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW ok ".And he looked at all the buildings, it was all only fake, the smuldering and everything was back at its own healty self, all the people to, and he giggled at their expresions."Ah you did think this was for real, did you not".Giggled Ulthor.

((must go to bed now night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:20 pm

((Night...I will post tomorrow...i gots the homework to do. Rest well comrade))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Ren and the others both sat in both stunned and angered amazement. They did not care about the fire now...it was the looks they were going to get as soon as they get to the castle with this firefox. Ren felt the stress lvl only shrink a little...but that was better than before...Malty was trying to help her out by nuzzling her back with his nose...which did help a little...but he mind was still on high....it was still the king they were talking to...and he did not usually have a large happy band waiting for them.

The king usually did not have such an emotion towards Rolego....he and ROlego fought...alot. But he was a half Dromic...and the odds of him still living was slim...but that only made Rolego feel worse...even in the form of Ren...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:31 am

And Ulthor smiled up at them all, and then he looked at Torak with a devius smile."It was funny while it lasted I must say".And Torak looked at him, and then paw right on his cheek."It was rude and stupid done, when they are in this tipe of mind Ulthor". And Ulthor held his cheek, and then he burst out crying, and Torak took him in a hug." I am sorry, shuldent have done that".And he kissed his cheek, and rested UlthorĀ“s head on his shulder."So so".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Ren looked at Torak and gave a small sigh to him and his friend. She needed to have some questions to be solved.

"So who is this?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:27 pm

And Ulthor looked at her and smiled."I am Ulthor my fine Lady".He looked at Ren, and saw how big and fine she was."And this".He pointed at Torak."Is my lovely dad".He smiled up at Ren.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:44 pm

She gave a small laugh to it and felt some if not most of the stress suddenly drop. For some reason specking to a thing such as this made her feel a bit better about herself....but the main stress was mainly on where Lokane went to...she had alot of questions for him...but she would have to wait....things will change in time...

"Oh he is your father? Torak I did know you had a kid of your own.....Was he form her?"

She was speaking of the women Torak failed to save, she did not want to reopen any wounds...but if she had to know she had to. It might help her later in life when they journey to the castle and so on after that. But why a fir fox....that in its own was kinda strange...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:48 pm

"Yeah it from her Ren, and she was um a fire Fox, that I fell in love with, and I changed myself into a firefox for her sake".He smiled."And this is the resultat".He giggles.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Ren and the others gave a small giggle. It was kinda cute to see that Torak grown and made a child on his own...but ti was a shame that he now was alone again...Ren gave a small sigh at that.

"Have you ever thought to find another lover..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:03 am

"No not realy".He looked at Ulthor."He has taken much of my time, I try to make him behave, but you did see what he did, he is quite naughty, it must be of his mothers side of the Family". giggled Torak.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Ren gave a small laugh but also gave a small sigh of relief. She was thinking that he was, but after hearing how much his son had went through, it is good to know that is patience had soon paid off. But also it was a small mark of sadness, it must really be lonely doing that. She never had to raise a kid by herself. And since this is the first time she had seen her kid in a years it was kinda sad. But she at least had him back with her, That was good for her her.

Malty looked ahead and as well as the girls and checked around for any more people who are still running around. They have been trying to calm them down cause the people in the city were acting that the fire was still going on. It was either that or they were just in shock of the whole situation. But after a few moments they got things back under control.

"We should probably go to rest soon.....hey can your kid be anything but a fire fox? Can he morph like you? Cause I dont want to see the inn keeper to be scared of us and kick us out before we even get a bed."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:18 am

Annd Ulthor changed into a good looking fox, with orange long orange hair down to his waist, and smiled up at Alanna, and looked at her."Is this a good change Ren".He looked at her, and saw that she was not to happy, becurse he knew her from before, and she had promised to spank him severly if she ever got her hands on him, and he smiled at Ren, and gulped and stood beside Torak.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Ren looked at Him and actually looked him up...he looked great...too great for her taste, it also brought the rest of her eyes and her face to go red. It was also strange and also very annoying to her. It was not the season and it made her blood boil.....Actually....recently....Malty made this form of her do the same. So it made her stomach suddenly churn....But she gave a small cough and shake of her head and went toward the nearest in....and could only pray that the night was not going to make her think otherwise....

"Well that is a very interesting form Torak...Well..."

Alana soon stopped Ren from talking and looked to Torak and with a small smile said...

"Torak...sorry...but I am taken."

She then patted Ren's nose and it made her go really confused....but it did not matter cause they were nearing the place now and she let Torak down by then door. She knew his ways and how he was just like Nergal and everything was his oyster.

"Please....no funny things. I remember how flirtatious you are"

https://furdream.4umer.com/t54-peerslock-inn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down