FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 38 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:31 pm

"I dont know the man Regina, he can got message from the king himself, I realy dont know Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Regina gave a nod....he would not have known. He barely even knew GoldReed. So she shook the thought of that out of her head....but...her mind was plauged. She could not stop thinking about Rolego's well being. It has been 20,000 years since he had faced the Felmount's. She did not know if he was able to take on this on his own....but...she also understood that she would be safer here than to where Rolego was.

But...she just had a very uneasy feeling....she did not like it.....not one bit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm

"Ok I am going to do someting Regina, ill be in my room upstairs".And he gave her a warm soft kiss, and then he went upstairs, and closed the door behind him, and then let up his soul, and asked after the Fire Demon."Listen here Xero, I want you to find Rolego, and help him out, and give him your power ".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Regina had a heavy heart....she knew what was happening now that she does not have Rolego by her side anymore./..it felt so awkward to her. She was used to seeing him every morning...and every night. Regina's gut was also telling her something was not going well.....

She then walked to her original room and looked out the window.....It was now almost sundown....and she was growing more and more concerned with every second she did not see any pairs of wings.....she also prayed for a moment or two....she had never been so needy....this was something beyond her control now...she needed some help...Alana and Helena also had the same feeling....and oddly enough every one was looking out of their own window....

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Nergal let the demon fly towards Rolego, as a fire snake, and he went back to Regina, and rubed her back." I know its hard to wait, I sent a friend to help Rolego, so he wont be totaly alone".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Regina gave a small nod and held his hands as they were....she still worried however.....she wanted to know more that what she was given....she really wanted to find him. She could hold her own...but she had never seen these creatures before.

Alana and Helena had the same thought. But they did not tell Nergal what was happening.....Rolego said so.....all they could do now is hope for the best....that is all they can do now.
(Comrade I will brb. HAve to eat.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:37 pm

And Nergal patted Regina´s backside gently, while he had her beside him."He will be allright Regina, I sent Xero to be whit him, if anything happned, you know the powerful fire demon, so everything will be allright Regina". Said Nergal, and sited Regina on his lap, and kissed her neck, and let his finger´s slide down her side.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Regina gave a small huff and laid down....she made Nergal stop....she was in no mood for that kind of stuff....she was getting worried and more worried by the second....
"It is sundown....he said he would be back by then....."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:31 pm

looks at her and smiles."It will be allright".He held her hand even so, between his, he wanted to confort her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Regina felt little confort....but she did find it nice of him to try to comfort her.....she smiled a glassy eyes smile....and her lips did quiver a little....still fearing the worst...

(Sorry for long wait comrade. Internet cut out due to a small storm we had. It struck a power line. Rest well and I will see you tomorrow)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:04 pm

And Nergal sat whit her, until he heard foot steps by the door, and he looked at Regina, and then he wated for a bit, he was somewere inside relaxed, much to relaxed, he dident like it, he hoped it was Rolego,who did come back, he had somthing he wanted.

((yeah night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Regina had caught a strange sent coming from the other side of the door...the smell did not bode to well for her....her stomach also began to churn a little as well.
"Hello?" Her voice was quiet and full of the thing she despised more than anything...fear. She was not comfortable with the smell....but she then looked down to see a liquid....something glistened in the light to make the liquid stand out....she reluctntly left Nergal and let the light shine on the puddle a little more.....it was blood....and more was pouring in every second.

She did not know what to expect....so she shakily grabbed the door and tore it open with her eyes closes....when she opened them....she saw Rolego standing there....with large cuts and gashes lining his ribs, shoulders, back....he had blood sometimes spurting out....he had walked back from where ever he was.....

Regina was now on one knee and now was calling for Helena and Alana. They both also knew some light arts.....they should be able to do something. Malty was already down the stairwell and using his magic. He said a few words but a lot of things began to happen. Rolego was missing chunks of flesh and bones was exposed...Regina also found behind Rolego. It was a snake...but it laid next To Rolego almost if it was protecting him....maybe this was the help Nergal sent...

"Rolego.....Rolego can you hear me?"
Rolego gave a nod....he did not speak...to much energy....and he had so little to begin with...Night,Fel, and Hellfire....even though they all were in Rolego....they all were exhasted....
"What happened...?" Alana said with one of the most woirried of faces.
"....I found them...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Nergal looked down." Ill let my friend rest on your back for a while, here take this one to".He Sent Khors over as well, and he saw a white light sourond Rolego, and smiled."You´ll be up in no time".He saw the wounds began to heal."When you two are finished whit him, then you can come back to me". Khors and Xero gave noods."It will be a while, I know".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Regina gave a nod to Nergal as she was doing her work. She looked to see not only was his wounds closing..they were actually going for the light...to flesh right before her eyes. This was odd to her....Whenever she did this before the wounds either closed or nothing happened. She never really MADE flesh before....

Rolego was in pain...in alot of pain. Alana and Helena...though Helena was the oldest...the tow of them were on the verge of sobbing and cursing at Rolego...Regina was the only one had a great amout of grief...but she was more focused on Rolego's still bleeding wounds...Malty..was staring into the back of Rolego for some reason though...He then bit down on something metallic and pulled...everyone heard a loud clang as it fell to the ground....2 more followed.

All diffrent spearhead....three of them broken in th back of Rolego....and there were more...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 pm

But where the spear had got deeply inside, the snake had curled so they had hit it instead of any vital organs in Rolego´s back, and Nergal smiled."Even if you dident say anything Rolego, my Demon knew were you were, and I asked him to help you".And he looked at the snake, and it looked back whit a smile on its face, and wated for Malty to take the spearheads out of its body.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

MAlty did so....piece by piece...spearhead by spearhead. The girls stopped healing...they did not want to seal any sharp objects in Rolego that he would have to got through another painful procedure to get them out agian.

The final 3....6 in all...rested in Rolego's back, Which made the girls a little sick in their stomachs. Yes they were trained in the ways of healing....but it messed with them to see so much blood....and the one loosing it not showing any kind emotion....it was freaky.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:46 pm

And Nergal looked after Rolego, and walked over to him."Meybe next time, you´ll ask for help, so you dont get run throught again hm".He looked at him, and shaked his head."Sometimes you just act complitly stupid, do you know that". And then Nergal walked out of the room, he knew they and Malty and Khors and Xero was enought to heal him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Rolego did get torn down by that however. He knew why he had to go alone...if he had help....the FelMounts would have never shown their faces....But...he kept this to him self.....Regina stood and went to Nergal....a little disturbed. She would have thought that Nergal would not have said that. It did mess with her. Rolego was her father/brother.....
when she found him she gave a small pout.
"You know...you probably did not need to say that....he had been through the wars...he probably knew something we did not."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 pm

And Nergal was a shadow Demon now, the one whit the black sword. "They think they know everything about war´s do they".He looked at Regina, eyes were totaly red."Nobody has fouhgt as meny war´s as us, you know,you can call me Jack Regina, I am part of Nergal to" .He put the points of the shadow blade on the floor."Had he only asked, I would have stood by his side".Jack looked down,and then he was away, and Nergal was left.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Regina was not sad or angry. She understood. But, she also felt and thought that being left behind was not out of fear for them....She knew that Rolego had to face them alone..she was happy for the help Nergal had given....but it was not his place to do so....she knew Rolego would have came home....with them or not.

Regina walked behind Nergal and tapped his shoulder.
"look...I know you are upset...but please understand...there is more to this than we know."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:24 pm

"I know Regina, I am sorry for my words now, it was not my meaning to do so". He looked down, and pleyed whit his foot on the floor.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Regina gave a smal shrug. It did not hurt her at all.
"It is alright. Dont be sorry. It was not somthing we could control....so who is this..."Jack"? I have never heard of him before."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:32 pm

And Nergal looked at her and smiled."He was a general of the shadow army, from long ago, that was whit to seal the Fell from this land, that is why I am a bit bitter, I culdent meet this fell Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Regina looked at him blankley. She had never head of these armies. Well...she only heard of the stories used to tell. She did not know the details however.
"So...how are you having all of these souls in you? Rolego only has three....you used to have one. Where are all of these coming from?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

"I realy dont know Regina, they come to me, and I dont know why eihgter".And Nergal look´s at Regina and smile."They only come to me, they dont say why, or anything, they ask if they can come, and I say yes".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum