FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 23 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Valey gave a small snicker when he said that...happily it was true. Then she felt pretty stupid for getting offended from his words from earlier. She gave a small chuckle to herself. "Well...I guess it is alright. You really did not have a childhood....or a disciplinarian like I....so I guess I can let some things slide."
Valey gave another kiss to his forehead and closed her eyes....she was getting tired again. But she did not mind being tired....she could trust him.

Regina got on her knees next to the couch and laid her head on Nergal. She had a faint smile.
"I see that you can be as happy as you can be. I actually have not seen you this way in a while...." Regina gave a kiss to his neck...she then laid her head on his....feeling like a million bucks.

( Sorry for late post comrade. Had work or you weren't on when I was.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:47 pm

And Nergal tilted his head, and looked at Regina." I am almost always happy Regina".Giggled Nergal, and looked after Regina, and blinked at her."And mom I have had no Disiplinarian, what can we do about that, so I can learn to behave probably again hm". Nergal giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Valey gave a small giggle out of her mouth before passing into sleep. Malty laid on her...Valey felt him and woke up long enough to wrap her arms around his neck. Malty gave a smile of pure....calm...happiness. And he as well closed his eyes. Regina had Nergal it was now growing dark on this Christmas day....and they staff and others were all asleep....on couches, chairs, and the floor. Regina looked down at Nergal with a small and calm smile and gave a kiss to his lips before she laid herself down.

"Well....I guess tomorrow we will be going to the castle to get passage to the seal......this is going to be a long night....but....I hopefully longer trip tomorrow...." She gave a long and tried yawn...she wore her Santa outfit still...and she did not care....it was warm enough to let her rest.

(Alright Comrade. I have work. I will see you later. Rest Well)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:23 pm

And Nergal looked at her." hm I am still not sleepy, so you just go and sleep, I think ill go out and look after the moon, and think a little on what has happned today, and so on".And he looked at Regina, and closed her eyes."Sleep well, and do have sweet dreamĀ“s Regina".He kissed her lips.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 am

Regina gave a small moan of being tired. With a smile...closed her eyes. Alana and Helena both laid down next to Regina. Since Regina and Helena are both vixens, they had a thinker and fluffier tail...so they wrapped themselves and the others...Alana having a thinner but still a plush tail....did the same....the three of them slept together like sisters would during a great storm.
Chrystal was the only one awake....and being to most motherly person at the in...she sat in a chair...sipping on some hot chocolate....her favorite thing to drink...but she only drank it during the winter. She looked at Nergal leave the inn...and she followed suit...thinking that he would not mind to much. And also...she like to have a person to talk to...she was not too tired. She was not tired enough to sleep at all.

(OK...today will be a diffrent day for me. I have to be at work for about 6 hours....so agian...I may not be on long enough to do much. But I will try to get up early...since my early is your late.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:21 pm

((Never Mind. I dont have work today. I have work tomorrow.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:46 pm

And It was Dark outside, and looked at the moon, when it sent its silvery gleam to the water near by, everything around was so black, and he heard foot pads on the ground near by, and saw Chrystal coming, and smiled a warm smile."So you are not sleepy eighter hm".He looked at Chrystal and smiled.

((Hapy New Year My Friend,hm sorry I wasent on,I wasent home until 3 am, we were at the neighbors,were up until 5am)).
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Chrystal sat with a blanket over her shoulder next to Nergal. She looked at him with a cool smile. "No...to much happened today for me not to. I am more concerned about you right now. About today...with Regina, I have a feeling that you still have not let something go.....is there something wrong?" Chrystal said with a motherly look. Though she was younger....she knew alot more than anyone. She liked to help Nergal...if he needed it. And she had a feeling that he might.

(It is alright Comrade. It is the holidays. Even if it wasent I would understand. Hope it was fun!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:49 am

(Well. I will still be here. Just post when you are ready.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:43 am

And Nergal Looked after Chrystal and smiled,dident know how to start the conversation,and looked at her and smiled,let her take the lead,while he just swung his leg back and forth,were he sat."Um its only that I dont want to force her to anything she dosent want to do that is all".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Chrystal had a faint smile. She respected alot more now. The ones Regina had before wanted one thing. And they were thrown out by Rolego before they could. But Nergal was alot different. Chrystal gave some small nods in acknowledgment .
"That is really kind of you. I believe Regina is also having her conflicts. She is always so torn." Chrystal said right before taking a sip of her Hot Cocoa.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 pm

And Nergal looks down at his feet."Um so what you think of me Chrystal hm". Looks over at her, and smile and noods." You had the first sweipe at my ass, but do you like me for what I am".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Chrystal made a small giggle leave her mouth. "Oh So many words. But, All in all, I think you are great person. You saved my family twice. Rolego told me about the time when he tried to bring your parents back. They were out but you refused to let him go. An in sacrificing your health you brought Rolego back. You even fought your past. Though what you id in the past was wrong. You were willing to take punishment for it. And saved Rolego's life again. You even took Regina's hand." Chrystal gave a small pat to Nergal's shoulder with a smile. "I believe you were part of this family before even meeting us. "
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Nergal looks down and smiles."Yeah they all say that, but how can they say such a thing, when they dont even know me that well hm Chrystal". And he looked after Chrystal, and smiled a big smile, and looked down again.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Chrystal with her bright smile looked up at the stars. "I don't know. But when you did visit I found that you fit right in. We all did. You and we spoke almost as if we knew each other for a long time." Chrystal gave a small elbow to his side.
"Even if that was not it. Your original parents are in Rolego. Now, you can finally see them. Without the hindrance of Rolego. I think you were destined to be here with us. If you weren't there. I don't think Rolego would be here with us right now."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:41 pm

"why dont you think that Chrystal". Nergal looked at her whit shook.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Chrystal gave along and tired sigh.
"Rolego has been known to throw himself in the fire when he is needed. He does this because he wants to. But, he does not think! He always thinks about how the person he is helping feels. But he does not take into account his own safety. So he throws himself around like he is a shield. But, he seemed to forget a shield can be broken. If you had not have come. Rolego would probably have been killed due to his own selflessness. Without him there...I am pretty sure the inn would fall apart. Malty would fall apart. I would. The girls...ah....the girls....they would cry to no tomorrow. If you had not have come....*sigh*...Thank you for staying here." Her eyes seemed to have gained a large amount of happiness and sadness. She knew she would not have operated without Rolego being there.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 pm

And Nergal scrached his ear, and looked at Chrystal." Hm yeah your right, he is like a dad to us all Chrystal, even to me, but he is also like a mom to me too".Looks around."Its a beautyful night dont you think". Nergal looks whit yearning to the stars, and Sights." I am sorry I have been such a pain in the ass".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Chrystal looked up at the stars with Nergal. But brought her eyes down at him when he said his next words.
"No you have not. I should be saying that. I put you through hell the second day you stayed with us." Chrystal gave a small giggle. Thought it was wrong for her to think of it. It was funny to her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:12 pm

And he looked at Chrystal and smiled." Yeah it was quite hard, but I got the lesson in, but never knew that you gave Regina the paddle whit her to". He looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Chrystal gave a small falter. She forgot she did. "Well....uhh....Regina asked for it. She thought it would help her control you a little more than she already could." Chrystal gave a nervous laugh. while scratching her head.

"By the way....where is my paddle?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:27 pm

And Nergal looked at Chrystal, and took the paddle from his side pocket."Its here Chrystal".He slaped his Lap whit it, and looked at Chrystal." If I did right, you did Valey werry sad by doing such a thing Chrystal". And Nergal looked into Chrystal eyes.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Chrystal gave a small look to Nergal. "Well....I guess we should be. We never licked beating anyone. Though we had to. Even Malty had ti be once. He walked in on Regina while she was taking a bath....he fell right on top of her. I was mad....Rolego......well....he laughed as hard as he could." She chuckled at the memory.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:36 pm

"I dident know that Malty was like that, he is scared of women".Giggled Nergal, and loked at the paddle."So Chrystal you did Valey sad by doing this, whitout her knowing Chrystal". And he looked into her eyes, but he culdent get himself to it.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Chrystal gave a nod. Nergal was right. Valey would have torn Chrystal a new one. Maybe even used the paddle on her. But then Chrystal looked down a Nergal.
"Yes you are right....but....did they use it?" Chrystal had her eyebrows up....almost if she knew.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: