FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 8 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin Wed May 25, 2011 3:46 pm

(( sorry, I Must Go my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm

((Ok You go and have fun with whatever you are doing Comrade))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu May 26, 2011 2:46 pm

"No I dont think he will neglect Rolego, who has been his best friend for so meny years, but he will have a hard time understanding all this".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

She gave a small sigh as she heard this...it is true...Malty is not one for change...
"I hope you are wrong...I dont want to see another split in the family."
She backed herself up so that her back was in his chest..
"Do you think that Rolego can do this...even for his family...do you think he had a plan this whole time? Cause i really hope he does....I dont want to see this going down hill."

((Sorry comrade. I cant really post today. I will be able to tomorrow however.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 27, 2011 1:33 pm

And Cafal looked at Jessica."You know, I can always get my dad to change him back to normal again Jessica, but that will say that you´ll probably will loose your Fel blood to, so its up to you and him".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 1:51 pm

She gave a small sigh but nodded in agreement. She did not want her dad to be cast out. But, she did not know how things were going to work out things did get out of hand between the two.

Rolego soon after his thoughts...began to walk back into the inn. But as soon as he opened the door he was already being hugged by Alana. Who had gotten up earlier than usual to get a drink of water.

"Well good mourning Alana. I see that you slept well."
Alana just gave a smile in return... she missed having Rolego so close....so she climbed on his back and began to rub her face in his fur...the fur was even more like silk than before...and she purred like a chainsaw on heyday.

Rolego did not bother to tell her what he had now in his veins...but..he thinks she wont be to upset. Nor Dallana and Regina. It is just Malty...and maybe Nergal.

He began to make his way up the stairs...his mind being in a slight fog...his mind was being trampled by the thoughts of all of the spirits. Hellfire, Night, Fel, even the demon was debating....but also something else was there...he did not know what but it trumped all the others combined.

While walking he bumped into Regina...who was also now hugging him..but tighter than usual. She also did the same.....so he carried his load to Nergal's and Dallana's room...and he let the girls down...and took the form of Cassandra.

"Well good mourning"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 27, 2011 2:06 pm

And Nergal yeavned and looked into Cassandra´s eyes, and smiled." I see your eyes have changed into a more bright gleem". Nergal smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Dallana woke with a long yawn after she heard the two begin to speak. She arched her back so that she could see who ever it was who was talking to Nergal...only to smile at Cassandra when ever she saw it was her.

"Hello mom."

Cassandra gave a small cuckle...the word mom still got to her after all of this time.

"I see the two of you settled in well when we were gone. Good to see. Umm..look....if I were o tell you that I was not really who I was anymore...like...in blood. Would you change your thoughts of me?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Nergal looked at her, and giggled".Why should we, we know how your soul is Cassandra".Smiled Nergal and looked at Cassandra." Nothing will change that".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 2:26 pm

She was happy to have Nergal accept so readily...but it was Dallana who she was looking at the most. Dallana would not be to comfy to hear that her mother has Fel blood in her..of any kind. But she did have to know....Regina and Alana looked at her with eyes that told it all...they were confused...but also very interested...

Cassandra looked at them and gave a small sigh....she had to say this...despite of what would happen.

"Well...you see.....I asked a Fel to...make me...umm.."

She sill being who she is...she could not really get the words out...she was terrified of the reality of what could happen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 27, 2011 2:29 pm

And Nergal looked at her."Yeah you meet a Fel, and What then mom".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 2:33 pm

The moment the words "met a fel" left her mouth, all three girls were on their feet...looking at her through squinted eyes....

"What...happened mom....?"

Cassandra being placed even more on the spot....made her really uncomfortable...but she spoke...but the words were broken in one to many places.

"I...am not a normal being anymore....I...let....I have Fel blood in me now...."

Cassandra soon turned to Rolego....his fur being like before...Pure white with tiger like stripes.....

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 27, 2011 2:47 pm

And Nergal aved."You know what this meens right Rolego, you must find yourself a pet as Cafal has done, I can feel it in me, that he has done so".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 2:57 pm

The girls were now on their feet and in Rolego's face. None of them not to happy about what he had just said.

Alana and Regina were more than over the edge....Dallana...was in the ocean.

"What do you mean.....what did you do!?"
Rolego let the barrage of words and insults pepper him like a machine gun....he knew what was needed but it did not mean he liked what he did.

"ROLEGO....Answer me!?"
Dallana was infuriated..she actually punch Rolego a few times. It did not hurt as much as he thought it would...but it still hurt a ton.

"What were you thinking!!!?? Do you think letting you change into them will help!!! And what of this PET!? You know us, we wont ever-"

Rolego let them belt him....cause now he felt like he deserved it....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 27, 2011 3:09 pm

And out of Nothing came Gathras in this room, and he shone like an angel, all light."So Rolego, is this what you realy want, it was for Jessica alone you know, I did it for her and Cafal, but do you realy in your inner soul want this Rolego, answer me truthfully and by heart".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 3:13 pm

The girls immediately stopped talking when they saw that...

Rolego looked up at him with a sincere smile and nodded.

"It was I who asked...You know how it is....despite who I am...I still see through their eyes and speak through their mouth....It was I who asked...not her....She does however still have your power in her...we are linked by it....and she wanted to be with Cafal on her own....so...I split...I am the generator....she just uses the power I now have....I did not mean for this to happen..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 3:17 pm

((BRB I have to go to store.))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 27, 2011 3:19 pm

So what you say Rolego, do you want this or do you want Jessica to be forever free from your body Rolego, I can do that here and now, if you want, I have the power to do it, but that will mean that you loose your fel powers to".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Rolego looked at him with eyes that said his words. He was fine...and he literaly feel Jessica being as happy...even more.
"No thank you. Jessica wants the bond..she wants join back in to see the others...it was her home...and she would not be so happy if I changed anything."

Rolego gave him a small grin. He was happy..well sorta...but things might work out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 27, 2011 3:50 pm

"That is good to know".He smiled, and then as a candle light, that was blown, he was gone.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Rolego looked down at the round as soon as he saw Gathras vanish....and then felt his bax immediatly get warm...he turned his head see Jessica. She felt overpowering boost and ran down the stairs to see what was going on, just in time to hear Rolego talking about her.

"Thank you for not breaking that promise."
Rolego turned and licked her forehead.

"Never."

He soon saw the others stll looking a him...but their expression was now a lot less angry and finally a lot more happy. Then they soon jumped him as well.

"As a pet...Nergal was not talking about us right?"

Rolego shook his head.

"I already call you my family...Don't. Want to ruin that now"

A short laugh and giggles later... he gave them all kisses and licks....and stood.

"Well...now I guess it I time to find Malty...he won't be to happy when I tell him about this"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri May 27, 2011 4:53 pm

And Nergal looked down." nah I dont think so eighter, eighter he will accept it right away, or he will explode, so is he".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 8:16 pm

He gave a small shiver as he gave a nod to Nergal. Then began to make his way up the hall...he kept his form...not knowing how things would go...but he let the girls down before entering the room...and walked in.

The girls sat on the edge of the door...it was locked.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Rolego walked in with his mind going into a full on furry. He did not know what he was going to say or do...but now...he at least had to see if his friendship was as strong as both of them thought it was. Malty was on the bed, thinking about something unimportant. His thoughts were in study mode, he still trying to find out more of Nergal and his past. Finding very little. But he did bring his head up to look over his chest to see Rolego. He gave a small grin and Rolego did as well back. But it was just a good mask, he was about to test what Malty was going to do.

"Hey Rolego." Said malty, his mind oblivious of what was going to happen. He was thinking that Rolego was just coming in to go to bed. the trip was long and very drawn out. Malty knew that it will only get longer the longer they rested here.

"Hey.."

Malty rose his head and tilted his head to the left.

"What is wrong?"

Rolego was now noticeably in trouble. His face and ears were as depressed and as low as they could go. But he soon looked up to Malty with a small pout and spoke.

"I...I let Gathras give me Fel Blood."

Malty quickly rolled over in his bed and stood. His eyes both squinted in both Confusion.

"What?"

"Yes...I let Gathras place Fel blood in me. I have a Light Fel blood....not the dark."

"WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE!!?"

Malty gave a loud yell at Rolego. Rolego could only feel his spirit shoot down.

"You let them place what we fought into you! What do you think I am going to say!? Rolego...you are so simple minded and stupid! Why did you let yourself place yourself at risk!?"

Rolego tried to speak...but his words fell of deaf and unwanting ears.

"You know what Rolego I thought you knew better. You of all people should know what they did. Have you already forgotten?"

Rolego shook his head no. How could he? He was there and apart of it. He almost died as well.

"Then why....WHY!!??"

Rolego looked up at Malty with eyes that looked very glassy....so glassy they looked like they were brittle and about to break. But then he stood....and glared at Malty.

"I thought of you and my family. You know as well as I that I have a demon. YOU KNOW! I could only do one thing...and this was it. I had one chance. and this was it. I AM TIRED OF BRANDING MYSELF. Now since I have the blood I can control it."

Malty simply snaped back.

"SO!? You are doing fine as it is!!! You had not turned for a moment ever since the time you killed yourself. WHY CHANGE IT!? You are playing with fire here....and now you allied with them...those monsters...that you-"

"Monster!? MONSTERS!? What about Cafal!!! He gave us his blood and his life so that we could be safe. HE DID!!! THAT SO CALLED MONSTER!!! His parents gave me life when I DIED!!! Those MONSTERS!!! Malty....I actually thought you of all people..would understand....but you and your lack of ability to change...is unfathomable. If you cannot accept me...I might as well leave."

Malty's glare soon turned to a quick worry.

"Rolego. you cant be serious. You would not abandon those girls and boys. I know you."

Rolego looked at Malty and stood.

"You thought you did. I thought I knew you as well. But I guess I...was wrong. All I see is a hard crust covering what used to be my friend. I wont leave....but I wont be seen with you. I Cant. I actually cant stand looking at you."

Rolego, with that, began to go to the door. Unlocked it and went out growling. Slamming the door behind him. Malty simply stood there....thinking of what had just happened. Soon to look up to see Alana and Regina. Also was surprised to see Jessica as well. She was also the first to speak.

"Malty...you know who I am right? I am a form of Rolego's."

Malty looked away..

"Malty...with the Light Blood...he was able to let me free."

Malty looked at her with eyes that did not understand.

"Why did you?"

Jessica gave a small laugh and pulled Cafal in the room.

"Him. Rolego let me go with the light Fel blood so that i can be with this one. And also it did not hurt Rolego, like if he did without it."

Malty felt the words begin to tear through his armor....then Alana and Regina stepped in. Both thinking the same thing. Regina actually saying the thoughts out loud.

"Look...we know you are upset. But he is your friend...and was willing to do anything for us. Getting this is just another way. He placed you and us before himself. Did you see the worry in his eyes when he told you?"

Malty thought back and felt the wave of his problem hit him...he was being as stubborn as he was told. He could only give a small sigh...and admit it....he was being stupid. Also, he may have just lost a friend. But then he felt and warm hug from his girls on him....after that...he stood...and went out.

Rolego sat of a window sill as his Fel form...but as a pup. He was still heated from the fight but he was approachable.

Malty's Inn - Page 8 Puppy

Malty was not even in the room yet...Rolego was on the ground. Looking at Malty.

"What do you want now? To pester me for what I did more?"

Malty took those words full on...and they hurt alot more than Rolego thought. Malty was a mess.

"Rolego look...I did not mean for that to happen."

"Malty...just stop...you made your point already. Loud and clear."

Malty looked at Rolego with sad eyes. He knew he messed up bad. He also did not want to be prejudice towards his friend....but he did that without even knowing.

"Malty what you are to me now...is not even on the same page before. You literally tried to make me think your way. And for some reason now you think I am right?"

Malty looked at the ground...feeling like shit. He knew he messed up...and Rolego could see it. But he was still upset. He still was having a problem despite that malty was sorry. But...suddenly...Rolego's mind..simply calmed....then went to Malty and with his muzzle made him look up.

"Look Malty...I am sorry. I just...it is hard. I needed you...and you pretty much punched me in the face."

Malty looked down at Rolego with a sad look...

"Yes....I know..."

"But...that does not mean I can stay mad at you."

Malty eyes soon turned from sadness to a sort of confusion...

"I did not tell you what I was doing....knowing that your this way to them...in which you need to change.We now have three with the same blood...Two...are your kids....and one is I..."

Malty soon laid himself down....and held his head up...Rolego simply walked between his friends front legs and began to rubbed his head in Malty's neck....Malty...quickly took the move and lowered his head down to do the same.

"We good?"
"We good."

Rolego and malty gave a small laugh and let the moment pass....like nothing never happened.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 30, 2011 12:58 pm

is it allright if I post tomorrow
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down