Malty's Inn

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Regina gave a small look to him and could not help but to notice that, in her heart, she felt the same thing toward this new man...she had two beings before him...and they simply vanished...like they were never there though....so, she feeling these emotions well up once more was a bit hurtful to her. She never thought herself to be wanting to be near anyone...well..besides ROlego and her family. But what did he of all beings catch her...

Rolego gave a small tilt of his head as he thought and gave a small nod as he came up with a small estimate.

"Well, it should not take long at all! I have not done it in a while but it should be as easy as pie~"

He said with a soft smile as he opened another door that lead into a rather large room, it completely empty besides of a few weapons here and there with a few used and new cots for the inn.

"Besides, even if it was to take long, I dont think it would be that much longer.."
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2399

View user profile http://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:03 pm

With a small nod of his own, Reyin smiled. He felt good bout that response and smiled a bit from it.

"That's a relief. So what will you need me to to to help you out exactly?"

He asked as he followed Rolego into the room. eh looked to the weapons only briefly and to catalog what Rolego's skill was. at first glance he could tell he had been at this trade for a long while and immediately his respect grew for him.

"I'm willing to help anyway that i can. also I think we may need to reinforce the staff somehow... i can't keep pumping magic into it all the time..."

Senico

Male Posts : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:09 pm

"Of course I need your help!~"

He said with a small chuckle as he took the staff and placed on the ground, right in the middle of the room. More space the better. And then he went to a corner where what looked like a giant ashtray, and poked his tail tip into it and began to walk around the staff in mixed patterns.

"And I will gladly place that reinforcement on it. But, this is also where the time comes in. You and I both have to be reeeeaaaaalllly...focused. NOw, the big question I got for you."

He said sitting down adjacent to him.

"Alright, I know this staff is of what is left of your mother...if I could bind it in a way that your mothers aura which is trapped in you for being her blood, to her very own...so that you can speak to her again...would you allow me to do that as well, it can also give the staff more strength."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:38 am

Reyin was shocked by the offer.He had longed to talk to his mother once more for so long. With out having to think on it any longer than a millisecond he replied, "Of course! I just need to know... Will her soul be bound to the staff?"

This was his biggest concern as he did not want to prevent his mother from moving on into the next life that awaited her.... But if he could talk to his mother he could probably figure out a way to resolve a past issue that he himself had created.

Senico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:14 pm

He gave a small thought of this, he was not in the best of minds, and was not completely sure as he gave a small blink. But, someone else...did know. It was his other half..Rolega...and she slowly formed as she lefted from his being as in a form of a white aura...and morphed into her being right next to him.

-That, is something we are not sure...BUT, we can do one thing for you-

She said as she looked to the staff.

-We can give her the ability to move around on her own will, and she can also do this with ease. But, it requires alot of you. Cause in order to really have her being to be sen, and as well as to be able to touch, feel and sense like normal...it requires a good bit of life energy. No the energy lost will not be permanent. BUt...it is risky...-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Reyin Weighed his options. Either give his mom a second chance at life or live alone like he had been for the past few years.

"Tell me what to do..."

It was all he could say. He had so many things on his mind but one of which he needed her for the most... and if he was going to die then let it be reviving his mother in a sense.... at least, this is what he thought.

Senico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Rolego gave a soft nod as he looked his copy of ROlega. She giving a small nod as well as they closed their eyes, and merged back together....and began to speak. Their voices intertwined as she looked to him with their eyes lightly gleaming of a dim white light.

"All you have to think of is her...the memories you shared, the moment you felt sadness, and she was there...every good and bad thing...for though we can sense her soul. And it is whom she is...her form is ALL you. You must bring her back in the form of the memory you have of her. "

They said as the staff began to rise in front of them. They lightly humming a little as the closed their eyes once more...they waiting for him to begin...for they will know when he would..for the staff will be once with the mother...and it will be as well memories of thier own.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 am

((I will continue this trip soon, for, i do love to write~ So I wont let it die..~))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:20 am

it has been many nights since the family of the deceased came to them. Rolego was...pondering with his head swimming a little in this stew of utter confusion...and excitement.~ He got to see something so cool and he was not expecting to see the parents of someone whom had been locked away in the weapon.~ But it also kind of hurt, he was not able to really...fix it. It has been almost month and the weapon, though it was fixed and the male now was taken on the road. It was only having some of the power that his parents had. Rolego had to feed in his own energy to bring it back to some standard of strength.

He was just happy that he accepted it...he felt pretty bad that it was not really good in how it was

Hey~ Pop~?

The sound of a very young girl came to his ear, and the large hound happily popped up to sit.

"Hey Alana~! Sorry, I have not come down stairs yet...I been kinda in deep thought about that boy that came to us.."

He said with a small chuckle as he scratched his head with his paw. Alana giving a small look of some hilarity as she walked over to him.

Oh sheesh dad...you know as well as I you could not have done much to fix it. You worked on that thing for almost 5 days and he did say he was happy in how it was...right??

She gently crossed her arms and placed her weight on one leg. She lightly giggling after the large dog gave a small shrug...

"I guess I feel kinda bad still...I mean it is the final thing from his family...I mean,t hat is something nice and important to cherish right..~?"

He said with a small nose bump into her cheek. She giggling a little once more as she gently held his large head into his arms. She still so small compared to him and still the feeling of him still was still so warm to her. She could easily remember how he and she met and how the inn became her little stead to stay in...

Well, yes this is true..~ But, you cannot say that you did not try. I mean When Nergal was here it was kind of the same thing before he had to leave after we had healed him. You know how rough that was on you when he had to leave. I do not think I ever saw you cry so hard.~

The large Dromic hound gave a small pout to her, she lightly cackling to the sight.

"It is not that funny..."

It was hilarious and you know it. The whole family actually was embarrassed by how much you sobbed over you "little baby boy.~" I think Malty even grew a little jealous.~

I WAS NOT JEALOUS!!!

Said a sudden bark from behind her...Malty standing there with a pout equal to what Rolego's was. Though now...Rolego had begun to laugh~. Causing his old friend to blush up like a cherry as he looked to his paws...He could not help it. When Rolego changed into his other forms, especially if they were female...he could not help but to feel VERY attracted to him..or her..or....ugh...

"Well it seems like you are as of now~ Did you miss seeing me like that...Brushing your hair..~~"

Rolego began to say as he began to playfully tease him with a rather soft and motherly tone in his voice. Alana cracking up as she fell to her butt next to him. Malty lightly pursing his lips together as he looked away from the duo...Rolego still talking.~

"How I cuddled you and made sure you were nice and warm each morning~~? Or better yet!! When we had to go and ba-"

AND WE ARE DONE!!!

Malty suddenly let out as he  was almost as fast as a shot arrow at short range to almost tackle Rolego onto his back. He  covering his muzzle with his large paws as Alana...now looked to Malty with a very curious eye.

What happened..~? I have to know...like...now..~

Malty's expression was priceless as every emotion blared through his face. Rolego on the other hand....smiled goofily to the duo, or tried to. He was still kinda trapped under his friend as he began to lightly squirm about on the floor.

N-Nothing happened...It was a long time ago!

He said with almost a broken and confused tone. Making Alana to tilt her head with her expression unchanged. Malty on the other hand closed his eyes and began to lightly whimper...it was so embarrassing to even talk about or even THINK...

Lets just say...I got curious one day and...well I...Just..dont look too deep into it...

He sat still with his body lightly trembling with his paws pressing a little more onto Rolego's muzzle. He lightly humming into it as he looked over to Alana...she was not budging on this. But..just then...Regina~~~ Walked right into the door with a small laugh...Malty...looking to her in utter horror as he began to shake his head to her. Begging her to keep her maw shut from saying any...too late.~

Well...in a safer term sis...think of Rolego being Cassandra again~

Alana gave a small tilt of her head to the other side as this was asked, but, gave a small nod after doing so.

Now, think of Malty being a little...umm...curious..~ About how a female looked like~ He, up till that point...had no idea what a female body even looked like. Without clothing on. So...when Cassandra was bathing...

Nnnnoooooo....he didn't...

Oh yes he did! He tried to peak onto her and ended up getting too close to the water~ Cassandra, pulled him in with her..and began to basically tease him in the pool~! Though I was just a little younger then, I did know confused distress when I could see it. Malty just could not handle it...he looked like a short circuited machine that just fell into the water. That day, he quickly learned what side he was on~

Alana was jaw dropped as she looked to Malty.~ Though she was smiling at the story...Malty...well...could not be any redder before bursting into flames. Rolego seeing that he was totally out of it just then...Turned his form. Right into the vixen Cassandra before lightly pressing against Malty's chest as she gave a fake, yet pitiful whine.~

Owww!! Malty...You are too heavy for me~~!!

Malty may have just been a rocket. He launched himself from being atop of her and his head near jammed itself in the ceiling before falling to his back. He looking so confused and shy all at once as he brought his laws to his face. Cassandra and the two others laughing to him as Cassandra...was now all for the game~. Yeah, the mind of Rolego was still in there, but, he was no longer a man~. Every thought process changed in each form he had taken. He had to learn to grow in them and now..he was more in charge than he ever was before.~

Oh dear...Alana..Regina~~ Lets check on brother Malty~..Maybe he may need another bath does he not~?

The two girls at first laughed at the joke...but...then they gave a small thought. They actually noticing that Rolego did indeed bathe recently...Malty on the other hand has not bathed in some time.

You know...She might be right about that one...

Malty's eyes bulged right through his paws as he looked up to the trio. Regina also nodding now as he gave a serious look to Malty. She was the one whom did help clean him when Cassandra or whatever form Rolego took was not able.

Come to think of it...it has been around 2 weeks..It is Malty's bathtime..

But just as she said this...the dark and clever smiles of the three began to spread across their faces. Where Malty...was now triggered and blitzing off down the halls. He quickly tailed by the three girls whom were sprinting after him. They blitzing passed Helena's room as she just opened the door to see the 4 bodies just BLUR passed her door...

...Bath time...

She sighed lightly to those words...

Malty's bathtime...

She sighed once more...and went back into her room for a moment. She returning to the door wear thick washer gloves and with a thick water proof apron. She knew that even when the girls caught him...it will take the might of titans to keep in in the water...So..

Lets get that bath going then...~

Giggling a little to herself, she began to walk towards the large doors for the Dromic wolf baths...They usually were filled and filtered, but she recently had to clean it out with all the help~ So..it will take time to refill...~

I can only hope that the pool does not get busted again..
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:48 pm

It seemed like ages since he had been near Malty's Inn last... The angelic like canine standing there and staring at the establishment with a faint smile.

"They were all so nice and understanding.... Thank you mom. You're right, it's time i moved on and let you rest."

His smile was sad but happy all at once as he took out the staff containing his mother's spirit and made a motion over it causing a silverish mist to rise and dissipate with the staff itself. He waited untill it was gone before walking forward to the door and knocking softly. Casting a final glance back he spoke softly with a smile.

"Good bye mother. I wish you a peaceful and eternal rest."

Senico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:25 am

The many girls ran through the hall with them laughing and almost singing in joy as Malty...well...

STAY AWAY FROM ME!!

The girls were not going to have it...it has been some time since he has had a bath. Yes, they were going to mess with him a little, but, they were serious when it came to him getting cleaned.

You get back here!! It has been about 2 weeks and now it seems like you are carrying enough dust to cover the whole inn!! As of right now it would not be ideal to NOT have one!

Alana was actually growing a little competitive, which let both Cassandra and Regina to slow to a stop. They knowing, that when Alana was going to give everything she had to catch someone...she was going too..~ So, they did a one 180 and began to jog back to the Pool...but then..Cassandra slowed to a stop.

No, there was nothing wrong what was going on, but...something in the air seemed to have slightly shifted in some way. She gave a small confused look at first as she looked about the place...it was..familiar. Very familiar.

Hey..are you ok??

Regina had by now stopped as well as she turned to look to look to Cassandra, whom lightly blinked a few times to snap out of her slight wonder trance.

"O-Oh yes..just...something seemed rather..sweet just now.."

She said with a small tone as she brought her finger to her lips. She now thinking deeply in what that feeling was...for it was one that had just recently came to her in the past..
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Garmy is a new comner to thios place,and his Sergal fetures are quite showing even if he wears cloths,his body is slender and tall,and his muzzle longer than a wolfs and painty ears larger,and his sits on top a tree,and looks at the Inn's windows,a tatal stranger in a strange place

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:38 pm

//Was not expecting anyone to post here. XD Welcome back.//
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:40 pm

//But I will respond.~//
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:17 am

((Thanks Rolo))

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:03 pm

//thought it may be tomorrow, I gotta lot of work to do.//
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Rolego was fighting in the pool with the others as he moved in, to meet him was the Dromic human named Chrystal as she moved to the front desk. She looking a little bit like a mess as she looked at the rather familiar face. She giving a small giggle as she waved to him from her spot. She a little surprised to see him.~

"Well well..~..Look who it is.~ Garmy~"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Garmy looks inside the window and smiles back as he waves back,as he watches crystal,and thinks,long no time no seen I must say,as he smiles at her,still siting outside,on the tree branch

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:25 am

"You can come inside you know. It is really hot out today and me yelling outside kinda ruins the purpose of the windows."

She giggled a little as she looked up at him through the window and behind the counter. She was already wet and a little hot from trying to work Rolego into the bathtub.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:45 am

Garmy came into the inn and looked around."Here has happned a bit while Ive be gone I can see".He gulped a bit as he saw his foster dad."Oh hi there Rolo,long time no seen hm".He looked at Rolo and gave a nervous smile,and waged his long Sergal tail ande looked at Rolo.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:50 pm

//Rolo is not there right now.~ It is just Chrystal and you.~//
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:54 am

"Well yes it has...and I see that time has treated your mind with a bit of the craze~. Rolo is not here right now, though Malty and he are both where they fear to be..~"
She said with a soft giggle as the sounds of splashes, whimpers, and just straight distaste coming from Rolego's muzzle. Regina and Helena both were working so much to keep him still. But, even through all that they had done in the past, it seemed like it was going to be a thing they were not going to get him to get used too.~
"But, you should know him and the other...always finding ways to make this home far more than such.~ So, what brings you back around here? It is...strange to see you again ~"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: