FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

2 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 9 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:27 am

Regina with a warmer heart now since the argument with Chrystal gave a warm smile a kiss to his cheek. She then placed her forehead om his and gave a long sigh....she was reliving a small burden....the burden that set with her ever since Rolego, Malty, and Nergal left. She was worried sick......she had not truly slept in two days....and she wanted to be sure she was not dreaming even though she knew very well that she was not. She did not really want to pull away....so she with Nergal with his back against her chest laid in the bed and pulled the blankets over them both.
Helena stood and watched from the door and smiled a great smile.....but soon left for Rolego's and Malty's room. Alana had again moved the beds that Rolego and Malty were resting on....and placed herself between the two of them....like when the three of them first met back in the alley. Helena was about to leave....
"Come in Helena...."
It was Rolego....his head was already up and looking at her......but then...turned to Cassandra...she was wearing her night clothes and she opened her arms. "Come on...dont leave."
Helena looked at Cassandra like the first time she had ever met her.....back then Cassandra did the same thing...Helena was so much younger...and still very shy. But, now she walked to Cassandra and let her embrace her......Helena rolled over to her back and Cassandra fell asleep with her arms around Helena.
"Goodnight...and rest well....and I will see you tomorrow."
Helena who was already as tired as can be gave a soft moan....which was enough for Cassandra to give a bright smile....
"Love you."
....Love you too....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 am

And Nergal thrust his back against Regina´s chest, and felt the warmt of her chest, and closed his eyes, in the motherly love that Regina gave, and smiled in his sleep.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:14 pm

The next day arrived with a warm sensation. Especially to Malty and Cassandra. Who they both rose at the same time.
Cassandra was still a little bit pinned mainly cause Helena had grabbed hold of Cassandra's tail...but...after a few minutes...Cassandra was out and stretching....same as Malty.
"I am so happy to be home......what about you?"
Malty looked at Cassandra with a cool smile and shook.
"Rather here than a barn filled with straw."
Cassandra gave a sharp nod to that...that night was not the best of nights.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Nergal still wraped by Regina, was still asleep in their chamber, and he felt her warmness throught his body, and he loved the fealing, and opned one eye.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Regina who still was asleep simply held him tighter.
"She then opened her eyes a little...feeling so much better mainly cause she had finally had true sleep.
"Hey..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Nergal looked up at Regina, and smiled a bright smile, and licked her nose."Hey Regina, was your sleep good this time, you used me as a pillow". Giggled Nergal, and looked at her, and hugged her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Regina let a small chukle leave her as she began to sit up....and gave a long yawn.
She then lifted the ball of fuzz and rubbed noses with nergal.
"I see you rested well too.....Have the others gotten up yet?"
Rolego was now back and Malty were at the door.
"Yeah we are here.....and happy to in beds.....the last night in Harlen....was very....very.....sucky.....I will never sleep on straw again.....I still have some hay still poking me....ouch...."
Malty reached up and pulled a long sliver of straw from the back of Rolego's ear.
"Heh...thanks bud."
"Not a problem....it will be awhile till are settled in..."
Regina sat up with a source of curiosity..."What do you mean by that?"
Malty and Rolego still did not think that they were completly safe...they still do not know what to think...the destruction of the entire city was by two Felmounts.....an entire army........would be impossible to stop.
"We are still thinking about the seal....we dont know if...maybe there is more....we dont want that...but....it is possible."
Malty said this with a little more confidence than usual. Maybe cause the situation was still very dire.
"If you Nergal....killed that thing so easily.....it could have easily have been some kind of decoy."
"The inn is still in some sort of danger....if it was a decoy....it probably did follow us home somehow....but we dont know that.....we sadly....will have to wait."
Regina did not like the sound of any of the words that was just said. She had heard the many things...that the Felmounts...or "Nightmares" do to women.....known womanizers...and have destroyed full cities within a few hours...Regina did not know how to react....besides to think of somthing else....she knew if something followed them here....it would have struck...while the inn was closed and everyone was sleeping....they were all vulnerable.
"Dad....dont think like that...I doubt it. Just dont try to over think the situation...."
Rolego did get a little angry at that....he had almost died if not for Malty...One Felmount alone almost killed him. 50 Fels took out an army the size of a quarter of the continent. But he could understand a little.....so he let himself relax....
"alright...."
Regina stood and walked to Rolego now unlike last time with alot more understanding of what Rolego had to go through.
"Look....I know you dont want anything to happen to us...but please....dont trump out on your own again....try to be less selfless....I dont want to lose you......you have to promise me this."
Rolego looked at Regina...and shook his head....
"I am sorry....somtimes.....I will have to...."
Regina was shocked......."What?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Nergal looked at Rolego". you know what will happen to you, if you go out Rolego". He looked at him whit a smile, and walked back and forth, now in his assasin form, and looked at him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Rolego was serious....he knew there will be times that...all....could be saved with the cost of one life....He did think this through a few times....despite the dispare and grief he places on everyone.
"No...Nergal you know this as well as I...I know you...you will probably try to find me or send someone to help...but there will be a time...that I wont be there anymore....i dont live forever...neither does Malty....since you are our child, you will need to look over things if on of use goes on. As well as for you Regina and for the others....though out lifetime is extremly long.....it is easy to die."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:16 pm

"Hey I dont want you to go, when I just found you". He looked at him." What will it do to me, you always think of selfsacrifice, but what will it bring us hm, do you think about that hm".Nergal ran out.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Rolego felt terrible....he sat there and let himself wallow..... he knew however....that the time was going to come....and since he has either died or almost died more than once....he felt almost as if his time was finally beginning to come...but yet again felt his guilt tower over his resolve.....after a few moments he left the room in search of Nergal...
"Dont...follow....he and I need to talk without any disturbances....please understand..."
Regina who was almost crying gave a nod....Malty who was gravly saddened did as well....
Rolego searched the entire inn....the lobby, attic, basement, kitchen, all the inn rooms....with no luck...the only place he did not look was in his own room...but he would not think Nergal would be there.....and continued looking
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 pm

And Nergal was outside of the inn, on the roof, and sat there, he knew himself, that Rolego did not live forever, who wished to live forever even so, but that dosent mean, that you just give in to death.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Rolego could not find Nergal.....he looked everywhere....and He began to feel the guilt begin to overwhelm his senses....Rolego gave a few loud and long howls.....hoping that he would get Nergal to call back....he had to talk to Nergal....he needed to....Night and Hellfire both knew what Rolego was thinking about doing far before he told....and they excepted. They were hoping for a different reaction however.
"Nergal....please.......where are you?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:36 pm

And Nergal called back, and wated.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Rolego's ears bent toward the roof of the inn...and bounded up there. He looked at Nergal with a sad look....Rolego did not know what to say......but he knew he had to...
Rolego sat Next to Nergal and looked down at the ground below.....and after a few moments....he began to speak.
"Nergal...please listen....you are right.....I dont think about my actions as much as I should....that is why I do everything that is drastic by myself....I was brought up that way...being alone for most of my life. I now simply try to hold and protect what i have now....I cant stand seeing anyone being hurt or being scared...I hate the sight of it.....but...I guess....I am placing the people I love and care about in the same position.....I dont know....if you could forgive me....but...that is who I am....and I am willing to change."
Rolego made no eye contact.....he thought very pessimistically. He could understand if Nergal did not care as much as he used to anymore.
"I dont care what you say.....You are still my child....and I am willing to do anything to make sure that you and my family is safe.....I am sorry for making you feel this way."
The Rolego stood and began to walk away.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:56 pm

"Hey Rolego, dont go before I have talked, its unpolite, I tounght Night had learnt you that allready". Giggled Nergal, and he looked up at Rolego." I love you dad, I do care lots about you, and what is there to forgive, that you want to protect your children, but I cant alove you to kill yourself, the thing your thinking about, is suicide, and there is no forginess for that".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Rolego turned to Nergal with a smile.
"I never said suicide....but...I can see what you mean."
Rolego felt a little worse.....he was happy that he had been forgiven...but...he now felt himself feel like garbage.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:08 pm

"Ah come on Rolego, snap out of it Father, your a polite being, and full of honor and valaur and pride, and I love you". He licked Rolego´s lips tenderly, dident care what Rolego tought or said, he did it, he gave Rolego a dogy kiss.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Rolego gave a soft smile back and gave a small chuckle....and licked Nergal back.
"Thanks Nergal.....I know now that I dont need to take the world on by myself...."
Rolego again licked Nergal....but was still gravley saddened by what he said.
"I am still sorry though.......That I cannot always be there....."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 pm

"no one lives forever my friend, but do not cast your life away eihgter, I wont alove it Rolego, do yuo understand me".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:04 pm

(Sorry it took so long!!!)
Rolego gave a smile and nodded....
"I promise I will never do such a thing from now on. You can count on it."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Nergal smiled, and Licked his ceek."Thanks".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Rolego gave a small smile and licked back....
"Lets go back....it would be nice for Regina and the others to know what had happened. I also need to apoligize to them as well..."
Rolego finally had a smile...and a heavy burden off of his back.
(I have to go now comrade. Rest well when you turn in.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:25 pm

And Nergal padded Rolegos back, and stood up, and looked up, and took Rolego´s hand, and helped him up."Lets go to the others".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Rolego gave a small smile and leaped back down to the ground....with now a small amount of fear. He did not know how Regina and the others would react now. After what he had said, just the though now scarred him a little.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum: