FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 24 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 pm

The girls were crying not because of that. Helena was leaving.
Alana took it the worst....
"Oh WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO!!!??"
Alana was on her knees crying....Helena could only give a small nervous laugh but then gave Alana a strong hug back...Alana still clinging on like it was the last time she will ever see her new sister, stood With Helena as she tried to comfort her.
Hey....Alana it is okay...I will be back...This is my home...Alana gave a small whimper and gave a s nod and reluctantly let go....Regina was out of the bed by this time....though she was tired...she was not going to let Helena go without her saying her goodbyes.
Though still very weak..Regina gave the strongest hug she could....Helena did the same back....There were tears in the hold...but they were not just sad. They were happy as well. They were letting someone go in order to see them grow...Everyone knew this....
Helena then went to Cassandra....Cassandra with a tear in her eyes again remembered what it felt like when she had to let go last time..she still had a problem fathoming it. Helena who also was thinking the same thing....walked and placed her face right in Cassandra's chest....
Goodbye mommy....... Though Helena was happy...she was crying hard...she did not like leaving her savior and now mother...
Cassandra lifted her chin up...and kissed her forehead...
"No...this is not a goodbye....I know I will see you avian."
Helena then felt her hands being held..... Cassandra held them like th day Helena was left by Cassandra when the cleansing was over in Vista.....Cassandra was crying as well...
"I know you will do many things....like I told you before....and I was right...and I know that you will continue to do well." After a few moments of pure memories.....they let go....Helena then went to Nergal and Dallana.....Dallana who did not know her very well....felt a little sad. She did not get to speak to her long enogh in order to know her at all.
But she did give Helena a hug to remember.
"Though I dont know you that well....I know that you took care of the big lug that now stands behind me....I look forward to seeing you again."
Helena gave a small nod...and them moved to Nergal....
She remembered how safe she felt in his embrace......and had forgotten how it felt....but...she knows the he will be there for her.

Nergal...I know I said my thanks before....but...thank you for making me feel safe when the General was after me... She gave a teary smile to her only brother she ever had.....her sapphire seemed to glow as her eyes seemed to glass over with her mortal tears of joy. She then walked to Nergal and placed her head right in his chest like she did to Cassandra....and tried to remember what she felt that day the General was taken out of her life.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:14 pm

And nergal took her in, and gave her such a hug."Ill see you again sis". he gave her a swat to remember him by."Just remember next time my hands will have what they want to".Giggles and looks at her."Just take care, do you hear hm".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Helena felt his embrace...and almost melted....see wanted to stay like thins forever...knowing that that was not even possible.But as she was listening to Nergal's words....she felt his swat. Which made her jump a little...but after she heard him speak...she gave a small laugh...not giving any sign of anger....
She stood there for a few moments....trying to find a way so that she could feel thins warmth and sense of security always....she only gets it from Nergal and Cassandra.....and knowing this made it even harder for her to leave.
Dont worry big brother.....I will I promise.
She then reluctantly looked outside to see the carrige....the militants stood in Dromic armor and saluted....Helena did the same back...and walked outside to the carrige....and as she stepped onto the platform....she felt a small wet thing touch her...and there sat Malty...with a teary smile...Helena broke down right there....and hugged her father....Malty gave a small laugh back...but had tears himself....
"You know where we will be......just come on by whenever you want....no one will say daughter."
Alright dad....
She then kissed him one...last time....and got on the carraige to the barracks......
goodbye....i will see you again...and I will keep myself safe....I promise..
The entire inn....the staff...and the group...stood outside....wearing smiles.
Cassandra then let Rolega...out to see her daughter off.....Rolega...though never coming into contact....knew Helena as well as Rolego....and cried her tears....

and then....the carriage went off.....and Helena after a few moments.....looked behind her...and waved goodbye...and she disappeared over the hill heading to the castle.....

Cassandra stood next to Malty...and gave him a large hug...."You okay?"
Malty gave a small nod...."I am just fine....I know I dont have to worry....she is just as strong as you....i can see her doing great things...."
and they both looked at where she left.....and stood and went back into the inn....Cassandra was shattered.....the first time Helena left was not as easy as she thought....the second hurt even more.....Alana and the others looked as she sat down.....on the bench...knelt over....and let her tears fall to the ground like rain....she did not make a single peep....but some things.....are to hard to bear....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:38 pm

And Nergal smiled, and looked at his mother in law." its ok, she will be back Cassandra",He looked at her and smiled, and then he went of one of his journeys, that he loved to do, he had to be alone for a moment, and looked over his shulder, it was autumn now.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Cassandra with a smile waved to Nergal....and Dallana waved to Cassandra....and followed Nergal.
"So...where do you think you are going?"
(I have to go now comrade? Rest well tonight.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:35 am

And Nergal looked at Cassandra."Um I am just going to the nature for a while, to look at it".Said Nergal and nooded to Cassandra and Dallana, and just looked over his shulder."Um mey I ask why your asking Cassandra, you know I am usaly gone in this hour of day".Giggled Nergal, but he knew she wanted somthing from him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Cassandra gave a small laugh from inside the inn. Dallana did as well.
Dalana tapped nergal's shoulder and stood there.
"Cassandra is inside. But she did want you to go and run an errand for her."
Dallana walked next to Nergal with a smile and wanted to walk with him.
( am at school right now Comrade. Posting may be slow.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:28 pm

And Nergal smiled, and taped her rear."Then let´s go and ask what errand she has for us, shall we Dallana".He looked at her, and then he went inside the Inn, to Cassandra, whit Dallana by his side.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Cassandra still sitting on the bench was petting Malty's head....he trying to comfort her.
Cassandra however she was still crying....was smiling and happy as she could be. She then stood and tossed Nergal and Dallana a small bag....but it was filled to the brim with gold.
"Nergal and Dallana, while you are out could you please go to the nearby General store. It is called The Stoleback General. I need a few things like bread and spices....chose what you would like. Also go and grab yourself something as well. There is more enough in there to use on anything."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:03 pm

And Nergal at Cassandra."Um do you say, we shall give the store ovner this, or what".He looked at Cassandra, and gulped.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Cassandra gave a small giggle...which did make her day a little better. She gave a pat to his cheek.
"Yes you do....whatever is left in that bag of gold is yours to do what you will. Just give the lady what she needs. There is about 75 gold pieces in there....you have more than enough to give to the storekeeper...the rest is yours."
Cassandra gave a laugh and as she was she said.
"Understand?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:07 pm

And Nergal nooded to her."Yeah I do, so I and Dallana go to town to buy". Smirked Nergal."This will be funny".He let his tail tip wack on Dallana´s nose, and smiled."Come on Dallana".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Dallana gave a small nod....but before she left...she went to Cassandra...and with a small cloth. Somthing she always keeps on her. Began to wipe the tears ad dry marks on Cassandra's face away.
" You are to good of a mother to look like this you know."
Cassandra gave a small laugh....and held Dallana's hand..."I know...I am to good of a mother. Now run along. Make sure he does not get himself in trouble."
Dallana gave a small smile and nod. After a small hug...followed Nergal out of the door.
"Ready?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:31 pm

"Yeah I am Dallana".He looked after Dallana, and smiled."Are you ready to go out on an shoping tour".Gigled Nergal, and licked Dallana´s nose.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Dallana felt the lick and gave a small laugh as he did. She patted his arm and smiled a small smile.
"I am. I also have to make sure you dont buy the wrong thing."
She gave a small nudge with her elbow in his sides.
(Ok I have put in the Store!! XD Post there whenever you want.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 pm

he giggles and looks at her." Me buying the wrong stuff, will never happen".He gigled." I have a nose for these things, my wolf nose to be exact".He gigled and pointed his tounge after Dallana.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Dallana gave Nergal a raised eyebrow and patted his head.
"So? There many things that can mess up nose even as yours. Jut wait. The second you step in the store your nose will probably overload.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:43 pm

he lauhgted at this."Lets go before it will be to late".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Dallana gave a small nod and quickened her pace to the store which rose over the horizon. And fairly soon they both were at the door.
The smell from outside the store seemed o buzz in her nostrils....it burned a little bit actually.
"You go in first."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:48 pm

And he did sneek into the sheed, were the meet hang, and hung it there, and was fast away again, and was inside the Inn, and smiled, and looked at them all."How you like hm".He looked at Dallana and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:03 pm

"Perfect"
Just then..like on que Malty came down the stairs with his thoughtful eye....he was researching Nergal's past like he had said..
"Anything?"
"No...but I do have a lead....what are you wearing?"
Dallana knew it....she did a small spin with a funny smile on her face.
"I am wearing new clothes Nergal bought for me."
Malty was already past her.
"Take it back."
Dallana gave a roll of her eyes...she never does she just hides them. She then went looking for Cassandra who was in the Kitchen. She was making food for the now waking people of the in and staff who will be coming in....very soon. She then turned her head to Dallana....her sorrowful face totally gone by the time Nergal and Dallana returned.
"I see that you got the right spices....and some new clothes from the looks of it." Dallana gave a small giggle and gave a nod.
"Yeah...are you okay?"
Cassandra gave a short sigh..."No...not really...but I know that she will be fine. She will be staying with GoldReed in the same barracks he will be watching over her."
Dallana gave a shot smile and patted Cassandra's shoulder.
"You are never gong to let anything go wrong arent you?"
Cassandra with a funny smile gave a nod..."Yeah...hey could y..*Sniff.....*Sniffffffff.....Dallana....what is that?"
"OH MY GOD!!!!!"
Malty was out of the shead in a hot second....his nose...flaring like it was on fire.
Dallana and Cassandra both...almost broke out laughing.
"You got the Tallon Meat.....did you?"
Dallana with a sly smile gave a nod.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:10 pm

And Nergal had jumped to his room, and closed the door to his room, he knew Malty would barke it down to get his ass now, and he gigled and held his breath.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Malty knew exactly who to Grab.
He bolted to Malty's room and made Nergal's door turn into shrapnel. Malty then Reached for Nergal with back and white Magic.
Malty was not going to let Nergal getting away with out him getting him getting just desserts.

( Hey I have to get off. I am going to get somthing to eat very soon. Rest well Comrade. AND HAVE A GREAT SPRING BREAK!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:18 pm

And Nergal looked at Malty."Hey what are you doing to me". He eaped, and looked at Malty, and tried to fight, but could do nothing, Malty was so much stronger than he, when it came to raw power.

((you sleep well to my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:41 am

Malty after grabbing hold of Nergal....stood there and stared with a disturbed glare. But then thew Malty to the ceiling.....where Malty litteraly plastered the wood around Nergal like a blanket.
"I hate that stuff.......why did you buy that? My nose feelis like I had just had an army of ants biting the inside of my nose!!"
MAlty was not to happy....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next