FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vistal Street

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vistal Street - Page 3 Empty Re: Vistal Street

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:18 pm

And Nergal smiled right back at her, and looked into her eyes."I am so glad, to have you here whit me, your so lovely, when you try to confort me Regina, I love the look on your face, when you do so".Smiled Nergal, and licked Regina´s face, and gave a big warm smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Regina gave a small but ackwardly bright smile....she then nuzzled his fur on his chest with her nose.
"Thanky you....I love how you are so in tuned with your emotions. Makes you make better judgements about people....and also....you dont look for me to change for you."
Her eyes seemed to brighten when hers met his.
Alana made a gagging noise with her mouth.
Regina turned and gave her a sly grin..
"Oh Dont think I did not see you and Rolego last night."
Alana went from pale white to beat red......she then twiddled with her fingers looking down at them....very humiliated.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:27 pm

And Nergal giggled, and looked at them bouth."Its ok you two, you dont need to figth, who will beat me, you bouth can have a go, if that is what you two want". Giggled Nergal, and licked bouth faces, and smiled, and laid his head on Regina´s lap.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Regan iand Alana both looked at her with a very diffrent confused look.
"Umm why?...did Helna just punch your nose? And Also should we?" Alana looked at Regina and gave a shrug....showing that she had no clue why he asked.
Rolego then smiled and gave a small pat to Nergal's head.
"Hey....you are already being punished as is.....with a spanking or not....you will be haunted by this for the rest of your life....nothing will break that curse....I know....I live it every day."

Regina and Alana both gave sad looks....remembering the inn almost a full moth ago...made them both shutter.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:43 pm

And Nergal smiled."They are only more heads, in my big list of people, that I have killed". Said Nergal quite sadly, and put his head back in between Regina´s legs, and looked at them bouth, whit heavenwent eyes, and smiled at them, and giggled a little, and then took his head back up, and tried to come of them, but they held him firmly."Um mey I leave away from your ladies laps".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Regina and Alana both shook their heads.
"No....we cant....we dont want to see you alone agian....please....stay with us." Regina said this with a glassy look in her eyes....she was tired of Nergal and Rolego dissapearing....without her knowing...and she grew to be clingy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:53 pm

And Nergal smiled, and looked at them bouth, and wagged his tail."Hm so can I be your two dsiplinarians then".Asked Nergal, he had his tounge out, and sat on them now, as they wuldent let go, he was a full grown wolf, and a beautyful one too, black and whit white and grey marking´s, and long sleek furr, and he smiled at them." Can I".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Regina and Alana first gave funny looks at each other....then Regina gawked as Alana laughed...Rolego gave a sharpe glare at them they both went silent.

"Nergal....ok...why?....you have Regina."
Regina gave a shapre look at Rolego and then jumpd him a half second later.
"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!??"
Rolego whined and sheriked like a new born....he was begging for help.
"HELP HELP!!! BEGON DEMON!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:00 pm

And Nergal just giggled, now that he was free of their grasp, he went over to a tree, and laid down there, by himself, and he wraped his face in the tail, so only his eyes were outside of it, and he saw everything, and had a big grin, on and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Alana tried to Pull Regina off but Regia was primed to get Rolego!! When ever Regina was pulled away she screamed and yelled and somehow broke free of Alana.
Malty and Helena both looked in painful looks...Rolego was being tore apart.
But as he watched Nergal move away Rolego was in total shock!!
"Nergal Get your girl off of ME!!!!! She is making my life flash befire my eyes!!!"
Regina was packing a ton of energy and adrenallin. But when she got Rolego on his back she placed her hands on his chest and gave a very demon looking open mouth grin...
"Oh....woah...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:13 pm

And Nergal looked at her."She knows what will happen, if she dosent stop soon, and its be worse, if I have to come get her". He giggled, and looked after Regina, and held her hands."Look Rolego is an old man, try on somebody in your age". Said Nergal and blinked and giggled, and looked at Regina, and sweiped his tail over her back, like a whip.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Rolego then gave NErgal a sharpe look as did the girls Incuding Malty and Helena. They all simply held the stare for a few moments.
"Hey...you are older than I am. You just dont age as much." Rolego did however took ofence to Nergal's words...but then noticed that the town was already going under construction...His ears twitched at the sound of the hammers and chizels chipping away...the sounds made his ears ring.
"What ever.....Regina I allow it."
Regina then turned and did the same to Nergal. Though she was engaged....she knew before the day she will get in as many hits as possible.
"YOU SLIMY!!!!!AaAGGH!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:28 pm

but Nergal dashed away, like a scary puppie, and then he giggled."You have to get me first". He said, and jumped limply all around Regina, whit big moves, as his body was quite big."And who says that Rolego can alove anything happening to me hm".He looed at Rolego whit a smile, he loved this, he wanted to be chased first, and he jumped on a tree, there he found one rotten fruit, and was ready to cast it on Regina´s face.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Rolego snapped at Nergals words. He then turned into a bright flash and tunred into a bright white wolf...with red markings.
Vistal Street - Page 3 Okami-amaterasu-490
Regina climb on.Regina was in awe first but then snapped out of it and jumped onto its back. And lick a flash they were within arms reach of Nergal.
"WHOA!!!" Regina was almost thrown off of the back of this wolf. It scared the crud out of her. but then quickly jumped back onto her spot.
Nergal Take that Back!!! Why she was so upset...who knows....but it made her very upset.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:47 pm

And Nergal giggled, and his eyes were afire again, and he sent a ball of fire at them, it was huge, it would have burnt them to ashes, if it hit them, but he knew Rolego could doge it, so he sent it anyway, and then they saw, it was only an ilusion, he was right under them, just beside Rolego´s belly, and tickled him whit his tail, and giggled."You can never get me now".He was like a fire snake in the air, but it was Nergal, and as a fire snake, he went into coulision stike, just at Rolego, he did not budge, and fire was all around him, but it was not fire they could see, but a golden serpent like wolf, that Nergal had changed to, and it was big.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:59 pm

The wolf looked at the form Nergal had taken and gave a straight face....not showing any kind of intimidation....and she was not.
She finally said her words....it was more than a chant than anything else....but they seemed to have echoed through the trees though her voice was so small.
I am the thing you dont see.....The wolf and Regina seeming to have tunred into the air around them....dissapearing...but then the voices were all around the forest and trees..
They were the voices of of every form Rolego had ever taken.....including FelMent,Hellfire,and NightRain......all of the souls of Rolego's began to swirl.......Regina was let down by now and she looked up from the ground to see white faces.....all dead and gone.
But then the faces grew dark.....and turned evil.....the expresions still looked onto Nergal....then they all began to scream blood curling screams.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:11 pm

And Somthing hjappned to Nergal right then, he became like a Dark shadow, and only red eyes could be seen, and they faces became scared in their expresion, and Nergal had, and in the hood was the face of their death, and Nergal had a gastly smile, all his darkest demon´s had awakned, the assassin was alive again, and now Nergal had the chance he had wated for, to kill the Assassin for good, but that ment he would die himself, and he took the wicked blade, and said. "Please you all, remember me fondly".And he took the wicked dagger, and trust it into his own heart, and the Black shadow screamed, and howled, and exploded into oblivion, the assassin was gone forever, and Nergal feel down on the ground whit a big grin, atlest he would die in peace in his mind.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 pm

The voices then stopped.....and they all began to do something....very diffrent....Regina ran to Nergal and was bawling like a newborn child....she was both furious and confused....then she looked up at the faces....they also began to cry...there were millions of them....covering the entire forest....Alana nd the other looked at Regina....she seemed to hearing the sounds....the voices making sense to her and sher alone.....She then let Nergal down and slowly backed off......The sould of the shell....Rolego.....appeared....both his parents....and Felment.
They sat in a triangle...all sitting across each other. Then a blue and exsuberant light swirld around Nergal.....placing the signs.....of his true power......Notre Dame.....Something unbelivebly powerful....through there power....Rolego grew weak.....and the faces began to dissapear.....

"Is he....?" Fement gave a small smile to Regina...No.....he did kill himself....but now since he did.....he released his true bloodlne.....Notre Dame....

But then there were no faces....and a bright light broke out above Nergal.....the last piece of Rolego....his own life.

Then it seeped with Nergal's body.....giving life back....but one had to lose.....

Night Hellfire, and Felment....held their heads low.....knowing what Rolego was doing....but they did not cry....he kept his promise.....they were alive agian.....but with heavy hearts....they were now there....without a shell....cause now....it was gone.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:38 pm

But Nergal looked up."Oh no you dont, he trust the light in himself again, I am not dead yeah, there shall more that a thusand stabwound of that kind to kill me, but it killed the assassin, and that was what I was after, there will be no sacrificing for me, do you hear". And brfore Rolego had done himself finished,he kicked the air out of his lungs, he chused his dads and all into Rolegos body again."There will be no such thing as self sacrificing for me, is that understood, when,I die i die, and that will be it, if you do not accept this, next time ill cut my whole head of, so you any of you cant do anything,I was looking forward to a nice peacefull sleep, then he looked down and took the knife out of his chest, it was only a rubber knife". And he laughted for himself, he had fooled the demon, and everybody else."Go stab yourself whit this Rolego". He was almost halfdead in laughter."And the light was this". He had a light spell, that he had learnt from his mom, and it shone so powerful.

((You will never loose Rolego whit a Rubber knife)) Laughing
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 pm

But then Night Grew furious!!! She and the others were no longer in Rolego...He had no Life force left!!
The wounds of his body began to bleed and show!! You can heal what has no life no longer....even if The life is being held by demons, angels, and spirits.

stupid......DAMNIT NERGAL!!! She was had just killed Rolego!!! They all did.
Regina and Alana both went to the body after the healing....though the healing healed the scars....but...they simply came back.....and bleed cold blood..
Alana and Regina both were extremly sadenned....but Helena....was the one who felt the brunt of it.....the day she sees her savior for 1000 years...die....falsely...
Rolo......rolo? She began to nudge....then shake....then hit.....nothing....MAlty then moved next to her....and every person gave a look to Nergal.....it was not anger....but pure sadness......MAlty then took Helena off of Rolego....and pulled her away...

Just the sight of her made Alana cry Regina, then NightRain......all the females cried as the Felment, Malty, and Hellfire...looked with their ears as low as they could go.....But then Hellfire looked at Nergal...and gave him a slug across the face.

What did you think you were doing?....you know he would have done this......even more now. Fel stepped on Nergal's tail....preventing him of leave.
He would have done this for you.....You now are engaged to his daughter......and you played your own death?....WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW!!!!!? The others looked at them....but then.....Rolego's body began to wilt.....the more the wind blew.....the red and white of his fur grew dim....and then his body began to vanish in this air.

Alana paniced...this was not a as it was anymore!!!...she tried to prevent the flow from ending.....but it went through her hands.....not being able to stop it....she paniced....and cried more...
"SOMEONE DO SOMTHING!!!!!" Night Hell and Fel....all did the same to Rolego trying drag the aura back to him....only being able to slow it....but did not stop then Regina....then Malty....then Alana....they got it to stop....but did not reverse....Regina then looked at Nergal with strined eyes.
"NERGAL!! HELP!!!" Her voice cracked cause of her cries...Helena was to busy crying to anything.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:15 pm

"Go away from here, you all, damn it, damn I should think you was more muscles than brain dummy, HellFire and you all have you learnt nothing, look at this".He took up his sword, and changed, and the fire Demon smiled, and said. "Ashes, from ashes you shall again Rise, as a true and purest form".And he looked down at the soon going body of Rolego, and he touched his body, whit his blade, and the ashes became hard, and then fur and all began to grow back, and Nergal bowed low, and looked after Rolego and smiled." Rise up and shine Rolego, your born a new my friend, like the Phenix, you have arisen, and your whitout any scars or seals, you have full power, and you have every memory and everything you had before, and it is your chousing, if you wont these nuckleheads back in again".And he looked at his mom and dad, and Felmont."Its time you give your son some credit".He smiled." Yeah I faced my own death, and it got me rid of my true enemy, myself, this is me mom and dad". And he looked after them all, and Rolego raised, and walked over to Regina, and them all, and gave them a heart felt hugg.

((I must go to bed now, night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Rolego felt like a million bucks.....but he did turn to see the three demon filter back into his body....as a shell agian.
"Woah woah......what are you guys doing?"
Well...when you were dead we came back.....but we are still spirits...though we are more alive than we were before.....though your wounds are healed you wont have the ability to heal themselves over...the three of us do that for you.....anyways....we licked how you did all the walking.

Fel and Hellfire both gave a chukle....it was true...they enjoyed the way Rolego acted....and how his life was....and now since they are able to leave his body without him dying....makes it just a little better...

"I see...." But before he could finished....they were back in his soul......but he did give a beady eye to Nergal.
"You should know by now I would do this....and now more so since you will my daughters mate....dont trick us like this.." Helena was on him before he could finish...kises to the lips and hugs...Regina and Alana did the same....both feeling the same feeling....Rolego....gave a confused look down at them and smiled...

"Gosh I cant stay for more than 5 seconds because of you three."
They all smiled and they gave a solem and more compassionet hug.....they almost lost him agian. For some reason it is alway more worse than before...but made him more lovable and wanted him there more everytime...Rolego felt terribe....this is the third time.....and he gave alot of greif.

"Hey girls.....Malty...I am sorry." Malty and the girls gave a confused look.....
"Why?" Alana had her head tilted.
"I put you guys through the worst moments....and I feel like i Am doing the right thing....I am to selfless......"
Yes you are....and that still makes me think about you....so selfless.....you even disregaurded orders to save me.......and I never gave you the right reward....or any reward....I have been living off of your work..... Rolego placed his tail over his lips..."Yes....you lived....and look healthy and happy....that is enough for me." Helena gave a kiss to Rolego's lips.....Alana and Regina both took offense....but they did not show it.... Alana was looking at her with a strange eye as did Regina.

Helena then pulled back with a smile.....Rolego looked down at allt three of them with calm eyes.
"thanks.....Malty dont cry."
Malty sniffed a few times....he was over exposed....Rolego then met forheads again....and it calmed him down.

(Ok Goodnight Comrade see you tomorrow.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:07 pm

"I dont want any self scarifice for my sake,I am not worth it Rolego, I am just one stranger, that came to your Inn, that you took into your wings". And he looked at Helana."You know what my last orders were from my master, they were to take your life Helana, and I did not after his orders, if I did you would be dead now". Said Nergal, and looked at her whit a cold stare." I am finished as an assassin now, the assassin being is dead, I killed him myself, by my own hands".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Rolego turned to Nergal....in pure shock.
"Why was she being targeted? She had only just turned 19. What could she have possibly done to be targted and her mission sent to you?" Rolego did not give a hard stare...more confused and scared than that....Helena was now sirring behind him now.

Regina and the other three also came to look in intrest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:35 pm

"Becurse she is of our kind Rolego, when all of us were dead, my master would make me do suicide, so not one of us were left in this world Rolego, and I said no to him, I could not kill a child, I am not a baby killer Rolego, that´s why I came to the Inn, I dident know that my mom and dad would be there to, and that only did me stronger to deny my Target, she is safe from me, I wount bring my knifes, or say I havent any, as my fire demon burnt them away Rolego, and he gave your life back to, I and him are now one".And he walked to Helana." Dont be affraid child, come to me".He reached out a hand.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next