Gilimen Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gilimen Street

Post  Fatalix on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:42 pm

This is Rondolans main street. Trading, food, cafes, it's all here!

Your Furry of This Site. Fatalix.
Fatalix
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gilimen Street

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:41 pm

(KEESSH!!!! Rolego to Negal.....Rolego to Negal....We will be landing here over and out!)
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2401

View user profile http://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:46 pm

and Nergal Landed limply on the ploateu, were Rolego had shown him, and changed to his human form, and smiled.
Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:59 pm

The flight began to desend to the ground. The were a group of oohs and awes ans they landed. There was a large backwash of dirt and sand that made the landing even more amazing.

As the dust settled....there were a ton of people already gathered around the group. All staring with facsinated eyes. Alana and Regina both gripped Rolego's fur. They are not fond of crowds. Malty awoke and was on the groud streching. The entire plaza was quiet. Malty then pulled a trick. He grew to the same height as Negal. So the three stood. Both towering over the spectators.

Rolego though this would be a great time to mess with some people. He spread his wigs out and spoke in a very loud and Godly tone!!

WE ARE THE GREAT WOLTANS!!!! WE CARRY THE QUEENS OF OUR LANDS!!! HE, NERGAL AND MALTY THE BLIGHTS ARE THE GURDIANS!!! WE NEED TO SPEAK TO YOUR KING!!! WHERE DOES HE REST!? He then flapped his wings and made the people cower a little. Then a small child stood forward.

"He....he lives in the castel.....up there..."

Rolego looked at the boy and said, "Will you come with us? We will need to see who this king is and i do think you know who and what he looks like....correct? Rolego than gave a wink. The boy smiled and gave a nod. "The name is ryan...."

FINE THEN!!!! RYAN! CLIMB ON MY BACK AND LET US SEE YOUR KING!!!! TO THE CASTEL!!!! And with wide extravigence, Rolego swooped in the air and climbed to the skies. The boy clinged to Regina....she did not mind. Malty made him self smaller and jumped on Nergal's back.

"Well lets go see how this plans out eh?" Malty gave a funny look at Negal.

(BRB I need to go pick my dad up.)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:07 pm

and Nergal giggled, and did a magic spell, that looked like flames, were coming out of the people clots, and as if they were burning, and there came panic in the crowd, and Nergal giggled, it was quite evil done, his mom would be furius, but his father would laught his eyes out, people were screaming whit fire around them, but nothing happned, the fire was not dangerous, it was so funny to see,as the fire was just an ilusion.
Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:41 pm

The group went down the street. They did not even move toward the castle. Regina and Alana were acting like queens a they moved down the street and in the air. hey were getting a kick out of the sharade.

The boy fianly said,"Well theis where my house is...." He jumped off as Rolego was waling across the ground."Thanks for the fun!!! Hope to see you agian."
"BYE!!!" Rolago said with a funny tone....The boy smiled and went into his home.

Alana and Regina were both waiting for Negal and Malty. They both sould soon be there. And they were they were flying at rest of Rolego right wing.

"Well I see you have had some fun!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:46 pm

"Um yeah, um they are quite paniced down there, they think theyre on fire". Giggled Nergal." I just put some feary flames on them, and they went like crazy" .Giggled Nergal, and looked at Rolego, and then he looked down." Um I tought it was fun".Smiled Nergal.
Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Rolego was smiling. "Well at least the flames are not real. I as well your mother and father are actually laughing their minds out right now." Rolego sinkered a little. The sight was hilarious.

"Well We will visit the king in a moment. Alana and Regina...stay looking beautiful. Malty you and I will meet with Folor. He should still remember us after all these years. Nergal you can comewith if you like."

Alana and Regina pouted....they wanted to see as well.
"Awww fine.....you can come too" They squeked a little and gave a hug.
"So Nergal want to meet the king?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:54 pm

"Yeah ok, come let us go meat the king". Said Nergal, and followed them throuhgt a great hall, and he was behind them all, looking after Regina, she was beautyful he tought, and just smiled for himself.
Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:55 pm

(Ok....to the Diamonds)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down