FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Juhgiah Tree

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Great Juhgiah Tree Empty The Great Juhgiah Tree

Post  Fatalix Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:28 pm

This is the forests oldest tree. Some say it is haunted.
Fatalix
Fatalix
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Great Juhgiah Tree Empty Re: The Great Juhgiah Tree

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Heh.....nothing has changed for the years....good Hellfire stood in a basin.....there shined the same seal Nergal placed on him. The Fellmount seal. The only seal that could release the true potential of Hellfire...but he was not complete yet..

Malty arrived with Alana and Regina on his back.
"ROLEGO WHERE ARE YOU!!!??? ROLEGO.....rolego....." Malty began to worry.
"I hope we are not to late....Alana Regina.....go look in the middle fields do not touch him.....it will burn who ever comes in contact with it." Alana and Regina gave a nod and they parted ways.

Alana was praying and running the entire way. Regina was about to cry wich made her match Alana's pace.
"Rolego please find something to hold on to. Do not leave us...please!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:08 pm

and a red fire shone around Nergal, and he smiled."But I am no demon, as you chouse to be hellfire, but my name is Nergal".He giggled, and was ready." This is my true form".He said, the same form, only whit red fire around him." So come on, if you cant, if you not have become to old and rusty".He waged his tail, he was so glad to see Hellfire again."I have miss you old gramps".Giggled Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Oh Really......I can see that!!!There was already an aperision of Hellfire behind him.
You are the same then and now.....clumsy....why have you truly released me? You want more than just a punishment......no matter....prepare yourself

A white and black swirl engulfed the area. Then....Hellfire simply appeard in Negal's face.
BRING IT!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:19 pm

and Nergal smiled."You forget who I am Hellfire". and he gave him a solid punsh on the face, on the eye, and he felt the inpact, and that Hellfires eyes became a blue eye."Ups did I do that".And he looked at Hellfire."Meybe next time, dont have your head so close".And he kicked Hellfire in the back, so he flyied forwards, and he gigled."So I see there is still some spirit left in the old gump". Laughted Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:21 pm

The body fell apart turning to dirt.....then Negal was sent flying because the aperision was still behind him. Hellfire clocked him on the back of the head.
Dont forget who I am.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:30 pm

"That I never would do, that is why you have five knifes on your chest, as your know, nothing will harm you, or your forms, but they still hurt like hell".He smiled, and giggled, and the kinfes came back to hand, and he put them back in."You see, as I am one of yours, I cant die eighter, but I can still feel pain, and everything, and so can you, and I see you can bleed to". Giggled Nergal, and looked at his dad."Long time since,I had so much fun".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Yesssss i can see that!!!! Where are those two girls....they seem to be watching....There they are....Do you truly have feelings for the feline.....Alana..... Hellfire was grinning a devils grin but shifted and went back to attaking Nergal..... He laid a nice headbutt on him.... He then grazed his face....but deep enough to see blood.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:44 pm

and he lept on Hellfires back, and clawed his back, whit his sharp claws."Yeah I do feel love for Alana, but I have failed her,I am sorry for that, I can never look her in the eyes again, whitout fealing guilt".And he loved the fealing of a battle as this, were bouth parts were as strong, and he giggled, and gave his dad a solid slap on the bottom, hard."No dirty toughts Hellfire".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:49 pm

EH...!!! Hellfire then flew around and made Nergal go Airborn.....Hellfire then looked at Alana and Reginawho were sitting in the trees.....He then Bolted to them.....then he sat behind them. A few moments later
Who are you looking for!? He made the same magic mist from earlier.You should not have come here NOW YOU WILL BOTH REGRET IT IN THE UNDERWORLD!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 pm

"Ah sorry about that Hellfire, but you can never turn back, now you have turned to this world". Nergal giggled."Remember the cross, it was not an ordinary cross, you can never return whitout me willing you to turn back, so that makes me your master now", and he open his clots, right into his chest." See this cross, its made out of pure power, your power Dad, I was prepared if you did somthing like that".He giggled again, and smiled, and said."What, dident know you had become a coward to, since when has the mighty Hellfire fallen into cowerdice".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:05 pm

"Heh....I TOTALLY DRUG IT OUT OF YOU, YOU LIAR!!!" Hellfire was never out in thhe first place. Rolego just took the form of him to know Negal better. Alana and Regina both stated to laugh.
Malty then came from the trees.
"You know.....You could have jst told us. We all have the same thing."
Malty was grinning a giant grin. "Ok Rolego you can stop faking your wounds....it looks nasty from here." Rolego turned back into his Rolego form.
"So Hellfire is your father, I guess your memor y is not as unvivid as you say. So start agian....Who are you?" Alana and Regina both laid on top of Rolego's back both wanting to know as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 pm

and Nergal looked at Rolego, and blushed all over his face, and looked at them all." I am no one".He said, and walked of, blood runing from his sides, and fell down, when the fire was out, he had fainted, he was no one, he dident belive in himself, and he had an awsome fight, who was a lie, he culdent take anymore shame.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Rolego did have Hellfire out. But he had a better hold on him ever since the earth seal was broken.
"Alana. I think this goes up your ally. Work your magic." Alana gave a quick nod and ran to Nergal.
Alana began to look him over. "He will be fine!! He just been cut up. This is simple. Regina will you...?"
"Sure!!"
Regina ran to Alana and place her hands on the three areas where Nergal was bleeding from. She said a chant and he glew white. He then dimmed out. He had not more scars. But, Alana was still pretty fed up with his actions in the in.
Regina gave a very frightened look at Alana.
"Hey ummm.....are you ok?"
"I am fine.....but he wont when he gets up." Then she gave Regina a sharp tooth glare.
"I dont understand." Rolego was now over Nergal.
"How can Hellfire be his father....What does that make me!?" Alana gave a very confused look."Well technically you are hellfire now. With the seal broken you have pure control over Hellfire to a point. For a moment I though you were-"
"I was.....For the first moment." Alana backed off.
"What? But..."
"Hellfire knows this is his son.....that is why I was so picky about him earlier. But Hellfire wants him gone.....What did this kid do? His memory only seems to be valid when he fights Hellfire. I must become him in order to know who this guy is.....everyone stand back. I am going to use Hellfire."

The group stood a good distance back. Then Rolego closed his eyes once more. He began to growl and turn.....his bones began to crack and splinter. He was Hellfire now....but was not in the final stages.....not even Negals form could surpass Deloxic.

WAKE UP I AM GETTING BORED LOOKING AT YOUR WORTHLESS BODY!!!! HEllfire then finally came through. He slammed Negal through a few trees. HEH......It seems I have hurt you to much. Did not know you were such a weakling. And after my DEATH.....YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE SHELL I LIVE IN!!! He has two branded seals....these are twice as strong that the smaller earth sheild.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 pm

and Nergal laughted, a red fire in his eyes, and he jumped at his dad, and sliced his neck open." Remember this,I killed you for what you did to my mom". And he brutaly plunged all five knifes into Hellfire´s heart, so there pumped life blood out, and Nergal towerd over his dad, and slamed his last knife into Hellfire´s forhead, and flashed a grin at him, only murder was in his eyes, last knife he plunged into his fathers trout." I am sorry".He slumped down."But you killed my mom".And he took his boot knifes, and plunged them into Hellfire´s lungs, and he heard them puntate.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm

.................................you seem to have forgotten the words of the blue wolf. How can you kill what has been dead? I AM A SPIRIT!!!! YOU CAN TRY AS LONG AS YOU WANT!!! BUT THE ONLY ONE YOU WILL BE KILLING IS THE FORM THAT TOOK YOU IN!!!! THIS ROLEGO!!!! I WERE TO CHANGE BACK YOU WILL HAVE THE BLOOD OF THESE PEOPLES FATHER/MOTHER/BROTHERS/ AND SAVIOR. YOU HAVE FINALLY OUT DONE YOURSELF!!! Hellfire let out a very demonic laugh. It was lower and darker then last time.

AND FOR YOUR INFO!!!! I DID NOT KILL YOUR MOTHER!! Hellfire for the first time had tears......
I....I......loved her with all of my heart......We were always together...when you were born I was there. but the incedent......That was not done by me..THE FELLMOUNTS DID!!..YOU MAY LOOK 16.....BUT YOU ARE AS OLD AS THE FELLMOUNT WARS!
Hellfire then had a sharp pain through his chest.....Rolego was dying.
"MALTY CAST THE HEAL SPELL. REGINA, GOLDREED!!! You.....you do the same......negal......try using the spell i taught you before i left." The three Malty, Regina, and Goldreen made a serpant looking seal in the ground. The wounds of Hellfire began to heal but did have breathing issues. That is what oonly he and Negal can do.
Negal.....how or told you about this. Why did you think I did it?!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

and Nergal looked at his dad, and put a hand on his chest, and a blue light did shine throught his hands, and into his father chest, and he looked at him."I am sorry dad, but for you to be totaly healed,I have to brake the links". And he looked at him." Hahahaha, just kidding".And the blue fire was all around his dads body, and every wound that was inflicted were no more, they were wiped out of him, and he breathed."And for your info,I cant remember dad, and I am 16 years old, no more than that, look at me Hellfire".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Hellfire looked into Negal's eyes.
I am sorry.....but you are over 20000 years old. Our Pack, we were all spirit wolves except for you and me. We both containd the demon blood of Dolegi. The HellHound of the Fellmont king. When he was killed It used my body as a cell first. I was the first Hell born pup. I was sealed like Rolego. But Rolego has another Spirit. But it is not dark. He contains the spirits of me........and your mother.
Hellfire closed his eyes and focused. What appeared was Valey....but she had white fur with sharp blue eyes.
Negal he speaks the truth. Apon us being together. Somehow. I have gotten something form him in me. It caused me to gain certain abilities. That is why we left the pack and erased......erased...Valey could not get the words out. She only stopped and closed her eyes. She was done talking.
Hellfire then came back but had a very diffrent demenor. Then turned to Rolego.
He finished the words they had to say.
"When you turned to an older age they swipped your memories. You do not remember because Valey and Hellfire both swipped your memories. Hellfire did it first when you witnessed you mothers death. Valey did very recently....you only know the deatils to know your look like age."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:17 pm

And Nergal gulped."I am an werry old". he looked at Alana."Sorry but I am only 19991 years older than you".He said, and blushed."But I still feel like I am 16, um how to say this,um a 20000 years old wolf dos have fealings for you".He hid his eyes whit his hand, and looked at Alana."And I think you and I must talk".He said." I know you have much to say". He gigled, and pulled his tail between his legs.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Rolego chuckled."You may not know....but since you do have the blood of your mother and fathers spirits...like I...
You will live a ton longer than and normal Spirit wolf. Every 3000 years to a human....is 6 months to a Spirit wolf or full blood Dromic. That is why I still look like a pup. And That means you are probably older than me!!" Rolego gave a harty laugh.
"Alana is full blood Dromic as well as Regina and Malty. As well as all the people at the inn. We will see alot of each other!!! Dont worry. You can still talk to Alana you will both grow at the same rate! Right Alana!!!???"
Alana threw a brick...it nail Rolego across the head. "WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!! I HAPPEN TO LIKE SOMEONE ELSE THANK YOU VERY MUCH AS WELL AS REGINA!!......0.o.....ooops..." They both turned dark red.
"Welll...who is it...?" They Both figited and began to change the subject.
"Wel...I guess they both like you Negal. Arent you lucky?" Rolego smiled and looked at the ground.
"Wow.....I have 3 spirits. Well I guess sometraining is needed. Anyways.....Thaks for talling us your secet Negal."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:39 pm

and Nergal blushed, and walked back towards the inn, he dident care if he was followed or not, he had only tinked himself a simple man, but now all this had happned, he dident know what to make out of it, he just dident know, he wasent shure on himself, and anybody else, and he lept on a branch, and sat there for a while, just thinking obsobing it all in, and he looked at the sunset, he had always loved the sunset.

Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Rolego had Alana and Regina on his back wlaking back to the inn. He happened to pass under Negal. He looked like he was in shock.
"Alana, Regina? What do you think of him? He is more than we thought he was. He also has some of Hellfires anilites in him. He has a better control over it though."
Alana and Regina gave him a semi-glare.
Alana puffed up.
"He is just a lousy pervert who womanises. He treated me like a doll at the Inn." She quivered a little.
Regina then spoke with a calmer but scarastic tone.
"Yeah he also lacks that ability to see what others feel. He totally tore Alana's heart when he called you what he did."
Rolego looked up with curios eyes."So, nothing good at all?"
The girls sighed.
"Well he did save you." Alana gave a hug to Rolego.
"And he also has a sense of humor." Regina did the same.
"Ok....ok....good start." Rolego looked up at Negal.
"HEY!! Are you coming home or not. We will just keep following you if you dont. The girls are worried!!!"
"WHAT!!" The girls looked at Rolego at the same time and said it with the same tone at the same time.
The next thing Rolego was on the ground.
"NO! NO! NO!!!!! HELP HELP I AM BEING OPPRESSED!!!!" Rolego saw Malty and Goldreed Laughing at him with them pointing.
"TRAITORS!!!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:56 pm

and Nergal looked down."You never punished me dad".Said Nergal." For what I did, I still see all those folk alive, inside my mind, but I know thousands are dead by my hand, how can I live whit that hm".He looked at them. "As they said, I am worth nothing, so just leave me alone". Cryied Nergal out, tears were riming his eyes."I am sorry what I did to you, I shuldent have tore you up like that, and blamed you, and all sorry".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Valey was soon formed. As the spirit form of Negal's Mother

You did what you had to. Yes, what you did was terrible but they are forgivable. But, if you think you should......I will. Valey then turned to the nonspirit form of Valey.

"Ok......You wanted this." Valey closed her eyes and slugged Nergal across the face. She then appeared on the oppisite side and kneed him in the gut. Then agian appered on the oppisite side and did this for about 10 minutes.
The last thing she did was to punch him straigh in the mouth. He flew and came to a dead stop on hittng trees.

Valey then walked up and stood Nergal up, but did not hit him anymore. She hugged him back.
"I believe that is enough for now. I also do belive that you do feel bad and that is good. You also thought and wanted punishment. I know that you know that you have a good mind." She placed her hand on his head.
"You are now grounded the second we get back home. The gorup will make sure you will stay that way."
Then her calm look went to a very creepy look.
"If not....you will be punished by your father." She them place her finger on Nergal's forehead.
"But I think you will do fine." She then lifted him and put him on her back...giving him a piggy back...back to the Inn. Alana and Regina were on Malty's back. They were talking about something.....But was unotice able.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:21 pm

and Nergal looked after her mom, and then he reared his head, when she hit him, and then he bent down, when she hit him in the gut, it was werry pain full, and tears came out, but he culdent help it, it was pain full to, and he looked after his mom, and then she kicked him hard on the face ,so he flyied thrught the trees, and looked at his mom, and gulped when she offerd, that his dad would give him his next, if he was disobidient, so he had to be good, and he looked after his mom." Mom I can walk".But she dident let go, and he blushed all over.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next