FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Diamond

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Great Diamond Empty The Great Diamond

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 pm

The kings stay.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Great Diamond Empty Re: The Great Diamond

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Rolego kept the act up and most of the guards stood away. Malty later jumped off of Neal and grew agian. Alana and Regina were acting like queens. So, Rolego made their clothes change. They ended up wearing very gallant and expencive clothes. The girls laughed and began to mess with the gurads. They recived woos and whistles.

Rolego almost laughed out loud but caght himself.
Then Folor walked in. He looked mad, his people were on fire.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MY KINGDOM!!!! WHAT ARE YOU CREATURES!!!??" Folor was pissed to the max.

Rolego still acted like nothing happened.

We came from far away lands. Across the sea. We came bear waring. The seal....is fracturing. We need to reach it in order to accomplish the permenat seal to seal it forever. The Rolego began to morph back to his normal self.

Folor was amazed."Ro...Ro....ROLEGO.....WHAT HOW!!! ROLEGO HA HA!!!! How have you....MALTY HOW ARE YOU!!!" He gave hugs and shook hands with everyone in the room including Negal.

Folor stoped to look at Negal."Now who are you....my informents say that you are the reason my people are on fire.." Folor's gaze went from happy to stern in a few moments.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 pm

and Nergal looked at his dad, and saw no help was there to get, and gulped."Um my name is Nergal, I am son of Rolego and Valey, who is at home". Said Nergal, and looked after Rolego, as if asking help please, and he looked at the king."Um its only an ilusion my king". said Nergal, and giggled, forgot that he was still in the grip of this strong king, and looked at him." Your not going to punish me are you". Gulped Nergal, and looked after Folor, whit wide scary eyes, and tried to shake himself loose." I still have fealings you know".

(( Sorry have to go to bed Night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm

(have a good rest Comrade.)

Folor held the gaze for a few moments and then Broke into laugher.
"I AM NOT MAD AT ALL!!!! HO HOOO....I have never felt so much laughter in years!! You are welcome back her at any time!! So who are these two. They seem very important.

He pointed and Alana and Regina. They still had on the clothes. They have completely forgotten. But they did not care.
"Alana."
"Regina" Then they both bowed there heads. As a sign of respect. Folor gave bow back. "Welcome to the Diamond!! Since you are here with the savior of the lands, you are welcome here at anytime."
Alana and Regina were screaming franticly on the inside. But they kept their cool.
"Thank you for you hospitality. We will be with our chosen till we want to rest." Folor looked up with confused eyes.
"Chosen?" Rolego waved his paw.
"OH......OOOHHHH!!! HA HA!! Rolego you have been doing well I see!!" The girls slped their fans shut it echoed through the halls.
Rolego knew when to stop the talking.
"Heh....well I took these to in as my own yes. But as family and somtimes even more. Not as slaves. Understand..?" Alana and Regina both patted Rolegoes back and stood behind him.
Alana was feeling wuite unconfort able as well as Regina. They liked the glamor but did not like attention they are geting. They whipered this to Rolego who then made their clothes return to normal. The girs felt a tone better.

Folor was laughing agian.
"You told the people what?! You have a very intresting imagination my friend. Well you go make yourself at home. I am in a middle of a meeting about the balances....blegh....meetings. Farewell. We ought to catch up later!!" Folor then went into one of the dorms.

Rolego turned and looked at Alana and Regina they seemed to blush a little."What?" They both shook their heads with smiles. Rolego did not read it."Ok...well lets go look around shall we?" The girls ran up and sat on Rolego's back. He smiled and he turned to Malty and Negal. "Let walk around for a bit. Folor will be out in a few hours, so lets have fun.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:52 pm

"Shall we go to the Traning eria Malty, as Rolego is like my mom, you know, eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww i cant do that, and cant do this, he is like momy, likes to walk around whit his baby´s". Giggled Nergal, and Blinked at Regina and Alana, giggles and dashes of, pointing his tounge after them, like a rude boy.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Rolego turned to NightRain and let her do the talking.
Well, thank you for the remark. NightRain was not amused. She was actually pretty offended as well as the girls.

Well, I guess the girls and I will go with you. It is not the same when the group is seperated. Especially to me. That was a wrong thins to say, but, it was clever. I will give you that. NightRain looked at the girls who were now sitting on her back as she was lying down. They taking in the sights of the castle. They were more than impressed. They thought of a castle to be like this. But the castle dwafed their imagination.

"Wow.....we will go with you as well. We are exploring the castle we might as well do it together." Alana said this with a huge ego. She still felt like a queen.

Regina gave a sharp nod at Malty who simply smiled.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:08 pm

and Nergal was in the training hall, and there he saw a set of daggers, and he went to them, and took them in hand, and threw them, you culdent even see his hands move, and the daggers went flying, and they hit each mark in point blank, whitout him looking, and he saw that he hadent lost any of his eyes, for throwing, and then he took two daggers, who were in chanins, but he took the one, and he jumped up, and let it fly, and it almost hit Regina on her forhead, and just was there above her forhead, and then he yeanked the chain, and the dagger came back, and he smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Regina saw it, and her legs gave way.
"WHY DID.....ok...phew....why did you do that? You could have messed up!?" Regina was trying to coll herself but it was not working. Malty and Alana took their spots behind NightRain. She looked at Alana and liked what she saw.
Well is she independent. Strong headed as well. Alana chukled at the words. They were ture.

Just then Regina turned ang growled a little. It was not kitty growl....this was a lion growl. This made them shut up and look away.

Regina looked back at Nergal and finally said," Fine....if you want to play like this then lets go." She claped her hands together. The ground split and the earth began to move and reach out for Nergal. It was some sight.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:21 pm

and Nergal Took a hand spear, and pointed it point blank at the ground, and it smuldred, and he giggled, and looked at Regina."Whitout magic thanks".And he pointed to the wepons on the wall." Chuse what you want".He took two daggers, and was in a ready stand.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Regina took a rod. At first NightRain was confused.
Why a rod? Then she looked at Malty. He was smiling almost as if he was waiting for something to happen.
What is with this picture? Malty? Malty chukled a little.
"Regina was trained with the rod. She was trained by a teacher in Dalaran. She became the first Vixen ever to become a master....in one year." MAlty then looked at Regina.

She twirled it in one hand while keeping the other away. She ended up in a very strong stance. She was ready.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:34 pm

and Nergal was confused, why a rod of all things, he touhgt, and he was ready whit his daggers, and he lunched forward ready for a strong swipe, and he had the budds up."You know". Said Nergal."A dagger has two sides."And he slamed one bud on Regina´s side, and he felt the impact, and was away again, he wuldent use the blade for that kind of stuff, or Regina would allready be dead, but pain he would give her."Only way to learn by".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Regina simply stood straight and walked to the weapons rack. She striped one of the ropes that held the it together. She then ties it to both sides of the rod. She then turned and threw it. It was moving straight and true. Had a good 20 feet to work with. She smiled and took stnace agian.

"Well if you wont use those use somthing else. I am getting impatient."

Ooooooo....this is going to be good.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:44 pm

"Ok upp to you Regina".Smiled Nergal, and took his most favord item, Dagger and Chain, and he let it fly now in killing acurasy, and sniped at Regina´s legs, and he had drawn first blood, it was only minor." So there you have it, what are you just gonna stand there Regina". And he sent the dagger away again.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Regina simply smiled. She then moved.
She ran up the wall across the pillar. She then wrapped her rod and flung it at Negal. Instead of the straight and true, it spun like a tire. It hit Negal squre on the head. She pulled the Rod. It went around his right arm. She was now on the ground and she yanked the Rope. Jerked Negal towards the ground.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Nergal smiled, he loved this game, and he came up like a wiper, and jumped to the air, and he leaned on the chain, and the knfe came whit force, and did a great cut in the floor, where Regina had stood, and he still leaned his right side on the chain, so the Dagger went in a rounded bow, towards Regina like a curve.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Regina bent her body to avoid the dagger. It was very close. Close enough to trim the tips of her fur.

She used her flexability to her advantage. She then quckstepped into a position behind Negal. He was sitting on his chain so she grabbed the chain with her hand as his blade returned to him. At the same time she threw her rod into a crevice it stuck and she place her feet forward to hit Negal in the gut.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:09 pm

but he flung his arm towards the leg, and protect himself." You touhgt it would come easy to defit me hm". Giggled Nergal, and slamed his elbow on her cheek, and he saw her fall, while he still stood far away." Hm we shuld beet, I beet, if I win ill spank you until you bleed Regina". Giggled Nergal." Now its your turn to beet".And he sent his dagger flying again, but dident use it, but let the chains conect to her back, and lashed at her back, so she got a red bloody welt." See I can use the chain to".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:20 pm

NightRain was now on her feet. She was being sure nothing out of hand will happen. Malty however, still did not move. He knew something.

Regina stood and was in shock. She saw NightRain turn to Rolego. He was ready to jump in when called to or needs to. Rolego gave a nod, Regina nodded back and felt stronger than ever.

She finally spoke.
"If I win You must do what I say for a whole day. No exceptions. As they are witnesses. Now lets play my game." Malty then smiled a little bigger as did Rolego. They did not need to worry.

Regina stood and began to move....but it was like water she did not stop moving. She also had her eyes shut. Then she suddenly burst forward with high velocity. She grabbed Negal by the waist and fliped back ward. She nailed his head in the ground. She fliped out of it but moved like a snake. She was not done yet. She waited.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:30 pm

and Nergal laughted."Ah its a long time since, I could do this". Said Nergal, and took his own knife out." I see I dont need to hold back". The Assassin was out of him, the one he had hid so werry far away, only madness and murder was in his eyes, and he licked his lips, and he moved like a shadow, and was ready for the kill, and he sliced after Regina inches away from her trout, and he looked at her, and tried to stab for her heart, but the knife wuldent harm his famile, and he looked at it, and then knew, it shined red, and he smiled and struck it down on the floor, and it exploded into a hundreds bits."Ah now it is done,I am no longer a Assassin".Said Nergal, and he was totaly energyless, and fell down on his kness.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Regina wanted to let her essance be known. She ran forward and did a sliding and swift kick to his chest. HE went for a about 20 yards and hit the far wall.

She saw his knife and picked up the shards. She then lent it to Rolego. He repaired it by useing a simple spell, not to flashy but made the knife whole agian.

The Regina went To Negal and hauled his body up. She had a lot of strength because of the adrenaline going through her.
"Now....you do what I say for the Day!! Do you understand?" Regina was still bleeding from her mouth some was actually come from her mouth from the elbow. She did buckel a little because of her cut to the leg.

She then waited for Rolego and the others to move towards her. She waited for an answer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:49 pm

and Nergal Growled." Why did you repair the knife, that knife is my bane". Said Nergal, and now his eyes shone whit a red light." I am not what you think I am, Nergal is inside of me now, inside that knife".And he looked at Regina, and stuck a claw in her trout, and he looked at her, she was in pain striken convulsions, and he looked at her."Are you ready to die Regina".He looked at her, whit a blank stare, as if everything inside of him was dead and gone, the Nergal they knew was gone, and this one laughted." Now mom, how you like me now, I am the real demon, inside Nergal´s bottomlets pits of mind, were he now belongs".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Regina did wince a little but she was not going to be treated like this! She forced the claw to her cheak and it made a giant gash. She then held him to the wall. Suprisingly she was many times stronger than before. She held him there he kicked and screamed but she did not move. She just stared at him with a blank stare with glassy eyes.

"So you really want me dead...Negal? Do you really want me to die?" Regina was being healed by Rolego and Malty constantly. At the same time Alana was trying to copy the two. She did not do so well. But then Rolego began to take her throught the steps. She then began to heal all of the minor wounds on Regina....Alana felt like a pro!! She smiled deeply and looked at Negal....she had a feeling.

"Negal?" Regina was still taking the pain."Why are you the way you are? You parents are now seeing who you are. Do you want them to think they have failed as your parents? Speak to me." Regina had soft and very soothing tone. Her face being drenched with the blood she let...as well as tears from the pain. She was happy Rolego and Malty did not do anything. She felt even better that they knew they could trust her. She was a few inches from Negal's face. "Please....answer."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:04 pm

and a hollow voice came out of Nergal´s truot." its paramount that you brake the knife, give me the knife". said Nergal´s hollow voice, and he looked at Regina whit shook." No you cant, oh yes I can". Said Nergal." I am geting rid of you once and for all, give me the knife, and hold me like this, until the knife is no more". Said Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Rolego looked at the knife and shook his head.
"No. I cant do that. The deamon is what kept you alive for these years. What Rolego can do is switch th dagger. In other words, change the soul in it. He can make it Light, Dark, and neutral. Only Rolego will know the right answer. Hellfire and Rolego knew this from the start. Rolego took the dagger and let a light swirl around it. The blade shattered. Then it began to refore peice by piece.

The blade then began to glow to a light and dark green. The blade chose its way. A neutral demon.
It had the same strength...but had a better consious. Making Negal have complete control when ever he Wields it or is near him.

"here." Rolego handed Negal the blade. It glew a bright RED.....The it turned to a light purple.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:20 pm

and Nergal looked at the blade, and and was shaking all over the body, and then he laid a hand on Regina´s body, said only one word." Heal". And Regina was complitly healed." I cant answer Regina, as I dont remember what happned". and he looked at her." Please set me down, I am sorry, I did this to you even so, and I do anything you say". and he smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next