FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 2 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Sun May 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Jessica gave a warm smile and hugged a little tighter...as did Malty....

"We love you too.."
They both said this at the same time and both laughed that they did....Malty then picked up his bowl and began to walk out...but looked behind him before leaving the room with a smile.

Jessica soon let go and looked at the bowl that still was untouched on Cafal's lap.

"You know you can eat....right?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun May 08, 2011 4:27 pm

He smiled." yeah your right".He smiles and looks at Jessica, and begins to eat, his food." Its realy nice mom".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Jessica gave him a warm smile and rubbed his back a little.
She then stood and went out blowing a kiss to him and shut the door behind her.
She then looked at Malty..who was now back up the stairs and heading into his room...he was already pelted with things that he was not prepared for...and it left a very tired and confused Malty.

Jessica was also the same...she shut the door behind her and laid down on the bed...Then Malty got in his bed and did the same...and gave a sigh.

Both of them were tired..and they both also had alot going for them...then they both looked at each other...they had 5 kids to look after and soon to be 6 with Dallana. But...they also knew it would be fine...they were parents...in a very odd way...

"So Rolego....what do you think?"

Jessica gave a shrug....she did not know....but she did not care...she was happy with what she was doing...

"I dont know Malty...I dont know..." She then turned to Rolego...and Rolega appeared on his side...looking a little tired..and then clocked out asleep....

Malty simply laughed a little at the sight...and then turned back to his wolf form...and rolled over to rest...Rolego was not tired however...so he stood...and placed Rolega in the bed and he left for the girls room...Regina and Alana..were both still clocked out....but they both saw him walk in and they both were up and on him...but when they touched him they fell asleep that moment they did....then Rolego rolled back over and wrapped his tail around them like before.....and kept himself awake for the rest of the time they would sleep.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 am

But as a Fel Cafal did not sleep at night, no he looked at the bright round moon, and his eyes did shine in the bating moonlight, and he went out naked, he knew everybody was asleep, and bated in the moonlight like a true Fel did, but funny enought this moon was not as warm as their own moon back home, but he was to stubborn to take notice of the coldness, and bathed in the full moonlight, and looked at the stars, and he was totaly naked in the back yeard laying on the grass.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 8:47 am

Rolego soon woke and lifed his head with a yawn...as well as streching his forward legs out i.n front of him. He turned his to see that the two girls clung to him like a fly to flypaper....but soon stood and placed them both to bed. He then went into the downstairs lobby, turned back into Jessica and bgan to read the book again...she did not really know what it really meant by she was the seal...would the Fel's come through her..or from the same spot they were at before? This thought mesed with her a little...But that is why she brought the book back from the circle..so that she could be able to calm her mind...

She was still very tired and very dizzy from the days before coming back...he Nergal incedent mad her skin crawl a little...now feeling the guilt that Salane should be having...but after reading a few pages of the book it took her mind off of it..as well as bored her half to death...so she begab to take a walk outside....and took in the sights around her...the night life was not bussling or loud...it was quiet and calm...so she turned a small corner near the inn and laid down on a bench with the book and began to read...feeling most of the boredom slip away...

It did not take her long to actually read most of the old script. But nothing really answered anything..but also she did not care as much now..the walk and the relaexing time she had made up for it...she soon was looking at the sky...it was a dazzeling sight to behold...he entire sky filled with the light of the moon..but also as she looked around to the back of the inn..she did not know what or who it was...so she thought it was a trespasser...so she closed the book and began to crouch...and then crawl...she did not want to let whoever it was get away...so she soon got close enough to see a shilloet.it was a person alright..and it just laid their...but it did un nerve her that some one has been doing this..so she waited for a moment....she made her pelt go dark black as well as her hair...and pounced at the tresspasser!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 9:57 am

And cafal eiped, and spung up like a cat high out to the sky, and sat on a branch."My goodness Jessica, you scared the life half out of me".He breather in gasp´s, and jumped back down limply, he was all naked, but his furr was sleak in the moonlight, and he looked after Jessica, and smiled up at her, and gave her a hug."Um its much colder here to moon bathe Jessica".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Jessica was first startled.....she did not know why he would moon bath...it did not sound real natural.....and two...she was being hugged by a naked pupil....she did him one back...but she was very uncomfortable about it.

"Well...maybe it is because or nights are not as bright as yours....and also...you are now a mortal...maybe the moon affects you differently now."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 2:38 pm

And Cafal blushed."Hm I do feel pretty stupid now".He Giggled." Dident think at all". He giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Jessica gave a small smile a laughed a a little..still feeling a little awkward about it....

"It is alright...could have been worse...alot worse."

She gave a small laugh again and sat down and then reached out for the book she left on the ground not so far away....

"Why are you out here?,,,are you upset still?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 2:48 pm

"Me upset, not at all, this is almost like a ritual for us Fel´s to stay out in the night naked, and bath in the moonlight, but I dident know that it was so cold here".He shiverd a bit.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 2:53 pm

She gave him a small smile and wondered why...it made no sense to her at all...it was just like a nude beach..but...at night..out in the backyard?

"She looked up into the sky and thought of everything else...but that....

"Ok.....I am sorry That I think it is strange...I dont even do that...I do that only in the bath...or I am in the ER and it is needed....but I never heard of that before."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 2:59 pm

"That is becurse you are not a Fel, Moonlight gives us streanght you know, it makes us stronger, and our fur, look at my fur Jessica".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 3:11 pm

And she did...and to her surprise...his fur looked like a set fire...but as the wind blew across it it was like water...just like Rolego's. She actually began to rub her hands on him.

"Well, well, well!! Look at that....but why the moon?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 3:31 pm

"Becurse it has everything we need to survive Jessica".Smiled Cafal."And then we eat, remember that next when you fight Fel´s, fight them when the moon is not there".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Jessica gave him a tilt of the head....but then nodded...she noticed that it was partially true now...when they reached the Seal a few days ago it was almost nighttime....and Cafal dwarfed that of her power in one blow...but she did not know it had the full affect as before...his as now a mortal...or a demi-god now....

"You are full of surprises you know....do you want to stay out here alone and by yourself?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 3:48 pm

"No I want to stay in your warm furr, until we come in again".And he looks at her and smiles.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Jessica gave him a soft smile and patted his head...
"So what is it you want me to do? Are you asking me to do what you are doing now?"
She was no offended....yet...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 4:00 pm

"No I want you to wrap your tail around me Mom, becurse I am so cold". He shiverd and touched her hand, his hand was freasing cold.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 4:05 pm

She gave a small chuckle and did as he said...and wrapped her tail around him....but simply bigger...and then looked up at th stars....

"It is funny...I was a male wolf doing everything a guy would do....but now....I am just a motherly being...and all of this happened within months...."

She gave a small laugh to herself...remembering the older times...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 4:12 pm

And Cafal smiled at her." do you like it that you are now, I mean or do you want to go back to your old self Again".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Jessica gave him a shrug with a smile and laid on her back and looked at the sky...
"I dont know...I do because I need to think of the girls...they know the guy side of me more...and Valey. As well as malty...But Nergal, Dallana, and now you....it makes things difficult...I can be everywhere and everyone at once...even if I could...I could not really satisfy everyone cause it would not really be who I am...just a bunch of empty husks."

She closed her eyes and gave a calm sigh about the thought..

"But...Sometimes I would rather be a mom....and sometimes...I would rather be a dad....Malty does not even care who I am....which i am happy for...but the girls and Rolego have a crazy bond...as well as I do with you and Nergal....it is just confusing..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 4:48 pm

He Looks at her and smiles." you dont need to think so much about me, I can take care of myself you know mom".He looked at Jessica.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Jessica gave him a smile and used her tail to rub his head...

"Thank you....but I still have everyone else's feeling to think about too....If Nergal is going to stick with Dallana...I wont have to worry as much unless she comes crying to me.."

She gave a small laugh at that...and it also made her feel a little better.

"Then I will have Alana and Regina again....as well as you...I guess I can be almost everyone when that day comes."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon May 09, 2011 4:57 pm

"You can never be me, becurse your no Fel´s mom".He giggled and looked at her, and took his sleek arms around Jessica´s waist, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 5:02 pm

She gave a small laugh as he did this and wrapped her arms around him as well...but it was not as hug...but just a hold..

"i know that...I am sure your parents could make if they wanted to.."

She gave a sarcastic smile...she knew that they probably wouldent....it would be nice however..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum: