FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the snow coverd northlands

2 posters

Go down

From the snow coverd northlands Empty From the snow coverd northlands

Post  Garmurin Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Prolog
the fiery chasm of Rashan

Belial was one of five hounds of Rashan´s fiery chasm,he was not born,he just was,nor was he evil nor was he good,you could say he was born of a thusands dogs torments,and he did not know pain,if he did, he would be in agony in Rashan´s fiery chasm,and belial padded over too where he saw the burning dog souls,and did thinkif i only knew how a real dogs life was, i want to be like them,i want too have a beating heart in my chest,and be apple to feel like they do pain and happyness,and to have a soul so i myself can chouse what path i take,thinked belial,while he looked at the tormented souls, that where burning in the fiery chasm,i want too have fur like them, not this leatry red skin that fits on my bones and muscles,even the sight of the real me kill these puny beings,they dont stand my grotsqueness,i want too change,belial tought,and began too run through the fiery chasm of rashan,and chrashed on another dog,and Belial looked upp,and it was his brother Debrhal,also a hound of Rashan,"now Belial look where you are going,where are you going in such a haste,i am going to change myself Debrhal,i am going to get a life of my own, i want to be ike those dogs,i want a real life and not like this one,luck at us,we are abominations,and our sight would kill one of those dogs,so i want to get out of this god forbiden place,and go out to the lands of the north,do you understand Debrhal",said belial to his brother, as he ran towards the tunnel that covered the underworld of Rashan,and in the middle of the eria where this tunnel mouth opened, was a plain where lots of tunnels where, and Belial chouse the one that mouthed out to the snow covered lands to the north,and Debrhal had followed him this far,and said too Belial,"brother good luck on finding what you are searching for,i hope youll get it,the life you are so serching for",said Debrhal to Belial,"are you comming with me to Ehrlitan,the snow lands to the north Debrhal, no belial i am not comming with you brother,this our final farewell brother, you can never come back here to this place, when you find what you are serching for,this place are for the damned Belial, so so find what you are serching for dear brother"Belial looked emotionless on his brother,and said,"thanks Debrhal,so you chuse this place over life a normal life,yes i do Belial yes i do,i am a creature of darkness,so are you Belial,you will always be a creature of darkness,so go and find your light brother and remember you are a shape shifter too,so dont scare these puny beings to death",said Debrhal seriusly,and belial could not help but laught at his remark,"i will do my best Debrhal,have it well Debrhal,you too Belial farewell".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

From the snow coverd northlands Empty Re: From the snow coverd northlands

Post  Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:32 pm

(Nicely done. Are you beginning to write a book?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:40 pm

no not realy just writing when in the mood
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Cool cool But you have a great imagination. I can see you writing great books! Surprised
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:44 pm

thanks Admin Smile
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:45 pm

XD
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Chapter 1
Belial looked at the tunnel that he had not seen before and asked Debrhal, "Where does this tunnel lead to?” Debrhal looked at him and replied, "This tunnel leads you to a place called Earth, but if you go through there, Belial, there is no turning back to this world, do you understand the sacrifice that your doing? Because when you go through there, the tunnel will collapse; it allows only one to enter, and it’s a one way tunnel. So, my brother, go there and find happiness, or your downfall. You can never come back here Belial, because when you have entered the tunnel, it will close the doorway too Rashan forever. The only way back here is when you’re dead, and come back to the land of the dead". Debrhal padded back to the tunnel that lead back to Rashan.
And Belial looked after the tunnel that led to Earth, specifically a place called Mutsu, and then he looked at the other tunnel that lead to Ehrlitan and thought, where shall I go? Hm, I am banished from Rashan either way… I can never return to my home in Rashan. Belial chose the tunnel that lead to Earth, and ran through it as it collapsed on itself. He ran with lightning speed, and came crashing out of the abyss, a big Demon dog, 6 feet high and 12 Feet in length. But just before he touched the ground, he shapeshifted into his collie form, and landed on a soft bed of grass. He heard the tunnel collapse on itself, and he thought, Live well Debrhal, in the distant future, we´ll meet again, that I promise. Then Belial fainted.

While Lucky had fainted, there was a Tora Ge cub who was wandering around the cold, trying to find her father who hadn’t come back for many weeks. Her small body shivered in the cold as she whimpered. The collie laid there, unconscious. He was not big in body; he was an average size collie. But the beast that lived inside of him was truly big and grotesque. It was a hound of Rashan’s fiery chasms that had escaped into this beautiful Earth. If he were to shapeshift into his real self, everyone who looked upon him would die. The small cub kept wandering around shivering harder. She was hopelessly lost in the snow, and somehow knew she wouldn’t survive. She collapsed, the cold snow covering her body. Lucky (it was his cover name) awakened and walked around the area, not seeing the small cub near by. He could smell that it was not dead; after all, he was the lord of the dead.
Lucky grabbed the cub by the scruff gently and carried her to a more comfy and warm place. But Belial was as emotionless as a corpse. He was not alive, nor was he dead… he just was. He was like a walking corpse, with no feelings whatsoever for this puny little being.
But he saved this cub’s life. The small cub felt something carrying her, but she didn’t try to resist, since she had no energy left. Her eyes were still closed and she had no feelings in her legs yet. Lucky saw a den with no scent in it, so it didn’t belong to anybody. He laid her gently down in there, and laid his body around hers to give her warmth from his fur. He himself was as cold as death (his real body), but the fur was warm.
And he felt for the first time, in his entire existance, the warmth of life from her body, and he thought, I want to be like that, I want to be alive and feel things, as she does.
The much smaller dog finally opened her eyes, and saw a dog near her. She panicked and backed off, growling in fear. Seijou ran behind a rock, trying to hide herself from this strange dog.

"Hello little one, what is your name? Mine is Lucky, and I saved your life out there. You were freezing to death out there. If I did not take you in here, you would be dead. What is this place?” Lucky asked the little cub. "Is this Ehrlitan?”
The cub didn’t answer. She ran to the cave opening to get out, her brindle fur shimmering as she ran. The warmth of her body was fading away as she got nearer to the entrance.
"Don’t be afraid me little one,” said Lucky. He was so emotionally dead, and his heart was as cold as ice. He was truly a creature of darkness. "I will do you no harm little one, you’re safe with me in here.” Lucky tried to look happy, and to have a normal appearance to Seijou, he was wagging his tail.
Maybe this will help her relax a little bit, Lucky thought. "You’re safe here little one". She stopped and laid back down, but stayed far away from Lucky. She was shivering from fear, keeping her brown eyes on him warily.
"Come back here little one,” said Lucky, and he took a bone that he had found with lots of meat on it. "Are you hungry? Listen here little one, come back here and warm yourself by my side." And Lucky came to her and took her by the scruff, carried her back to a warmer place, and gave her the bone.
"There you are! Here is a bit warmer, hm?" said Lucky to Seijou, but Seijou was still on guard. The brindle cub chewed on the bone, licking her lips from the good food. She wanted to leave the cave as soon as the snow let up. "Listen here, what is your name, and what is this place?"
One thing that Lucky always did, was not to look her straight in the eyes, because the one thing he couldn’t hide was his blackened eyes that are like bottomless black pits of infinity, so he looked always away from her.
"My name is Seijou, and I don’t know what this place is." She fell silent, too intimidated to talk anymore, so she kept her head down, afraid too look up. "I am not good Seijou, nor am I evil, I just am. I was not born, I just was," said a very deep and soothing voice.
"So little one, what are you doing out here all by your self?" Lucky asked Seijou." Where are your parents?" asked Lucky, as if nothing was bothering him. He was totally heartless; his heart was a black Obsidian stone, not even beating in his chest.
"I am from Rashan’s fiery chasms," said Lucky, and Seijou replied sadly, "I don’t know where mama and papa are. I want to find them".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Wow....this is very awsome.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down