FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemsuite Street

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gemsuite Street - Page 3 Empty Re: Gemsuite Street

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:46 pm

"what do you mean, what do you have inside of you".Asked Cafal quite intrested.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Jessica gave a small wince...
"N...Nothing...I said too much..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:09 pm

"JESSICA,what is yuo hiding from me".Cafal looked at her, and smiled, and looked at her intensly.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Jessica..gave small smile....and gave a sigh...
"Before Nergal came to be with us...I had....a small...problem...and i still have this problem...you see....The spirit bodies I own...Felment, Nightrain, Hellfire, and now Rolega....all of their auras have to mix...and be able to live in harmony...but Hellfire's and Felment's....cant mix....and they continuously build in power...I dont know how to use the left over power....and...at times when i am afraid or cornered...I find myself going into a pure demon form...with 4 different levels...well...that I know of...I almost hurt my family....and threatened to kill them with my own mouth...with me knowing...and yet...they continue to love me."
She clenched her fists together....and some tears were now becoming visible.
"And...i cant pay them back in any way...i cant pay you back..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 pm

And CAfal hugged her hard, and smiled up at her."You allready did Jessica, by taking me in, and dont you know how to control that power you say, use the sword like a wand, and put your power there".He said."Look".He took the sword, and a blue flash came out."There use it to channel your power".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:35 pm

"But thats just it. I dont know where to get it or even know how to move any of it. They belong to Nergal's parents and to my equal and guradian....I cant control them."
She took the blade with a look of some sort of fear...it burn her hands.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:46 pm

But Cafal smiled."It nw belongs to you".And he slid one finger at his sword, and his mortal blood ran at it."But what did happen, an aura grew arund him of pure azure blue light, and he looked at Jessica with a great smile, and then he took another sword from the ground, and it was his true sword, and his wings grew back, but he dident want them, and he looked upto the heavens." I have it well my parents, I have found a new mom".And his parents smiled and came down to Jessica, and lookied at her, their immortal eyes looked deeply inside her soul, and they smiled and petted Jessica." your still so young, you dont understand to much, its meybe best that way to".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 pm

She simply gave a smile as she getting pats from the giants....and it intimidated her...but she did not know what they ment by she did not know...and it would be better if she did not know...
"No...wait...what do you mean?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:14 pm

"we are true Fel´s little one".Cafal´s dad looked at her."My name is Gathras, and no we dont eat children, and we most certantly dont kill old people, or rape women, we are enemies you and I, in a name only, but I want to be your guardian from now on, if you will let me that is".The old fel looked at her, his eyes had seen everything created, from the begining of time, and he laid a hand on her shulder."That you have inside of you is not a demon, its a spirit a hell hound, he is not a demon, but a good young spirit, how old must he be, a mere 20:000 years, he smiled, I am at this moment about 4,5 billions years old, I was with when the sun and those thinggs were created, I have a part of the creating song to".Smiled Gathras, and he looked at his wife."This is my wife Messana, and your name is Jessica, and no that seal is not good enought".He took the seal of as was it like paint."This is to week here you go".He put on a golden seal on her chest, just big enouhgt to see, no fell will brake throuihgt that, and then Messana came."And someting little to help it".She put a seal of pure silver over his golden seal, and smiled."That should do it Jessica."She smiled."No felmouth will ever be able to brake that, those are the most powerfull seals that anybody can give you, and I am so glad you can take care of our now mortal son, he chuse to stay mortal, becurse he found you, and one called Nergal, she smiled".And gave Jessica a hard hug."Those seals fit you well to, your now the seal bearerJessica, remember your the seal berer, and nothing not even hell itself can brake those seal´s from the most holy".

((I must go to bed now night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Jessica gave a small smile and looked down to see Cafal.
Jessica then reached up and hugged Cafal's mother and father...both towered over fer and fairly intimidated her as well...but she was happy enough that she was granted some freedom.
"Thank you two. For everything."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:29 pm

And they said their goodbies, and hugged her, and then they were gone, just like the wind, and Cafal looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Jessica gave a warm smile back at Cafal and sat down. She was happy but her calm state only let her let out so much. Her eyes still in the vibrant blue covered by her hair slowly looked around her little world...and gave a small sigh of some relief.
"Well....I believe my life has seen everything. To bad it must come to end."
She gave a small smile as she looked back to Cafal.
"There are many things in this world that I dont understand...and this," she looked at her chest," is just one of them. I always wanted to see what I want and believe what i what to believe...but...all it does is contradict my pass beliefs of myself and others."
She began to crawl to Cafal and then sat down next to him with the same look. She was happy beyond showing and she was happy that her nature changed...but she did not know why. She was energetic and bright as the sun a moment ago...but no she immediately just changed into a shy and calm being.
"Its funny that even I have a trouble finding who I really am."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Cafal looks at her, and hugs her close." You know what Jessica, you think to much, just take it as it comes, and be glad that your still here Jessica, and I am glad that I have you too".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Jessica gave a small smile and kissed the underside of his chin and rubbed her head on his right part of his chest.
"Likewise..."
She then stood and took his hand....and took him out of the world. Then began to walk back to the inn...she hand her arm locked around his and wore a proud smile...she looked like who she was...a mother. A very proud mother.
"So...what is there to do now? I took you to one of my spots... please keep it a secret. I dont want people following me there."
She wore a funny face....but then...her eyes...returned to their bright red luster....and her energetic side re emerged.
"So whatcha wanna do?"
She tilted her head to the left and cocked her ears....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:34 pm

"I realy dont know mom, what you think we shall do now hm, I know we dont wanna sleep, so thats out of the question, so what you wanna do next".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 am

With her look she looked up into the now brightening sky and thought a little. She really did not know....but soon she found a task...or a job to do.
"Hey...I know. Lets go to the Mages Circle. I know that does not seem so cool, but...I have to go there real quick. If that is okay with you?"
She gave a warm but energetic smile to Cafal and without him answering took his arm and began to pull him toward the area. it was right by the inn. So he would stop her if he did not want to go.

((Sorry for not being present Comrade. Work ate me alive...))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun May 01, 2011 7:48 am

But he just followeed her, with a smile."We look like old beings walking like this".He gigled, and looked at her."But your old mom, so I understand".He smirked, and held her arm and giglged.

((Its allright my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Jessica gave a small smirk and kissed him on the lips.
"What's with that?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun May 01, 2011 4:29 pm

"I was only teasing you Mom". He looked at her, and gigled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 01, 2011 4:58 pm

She gave a small laugh and pushed him a little. She was in a playful mood and wanted have some fun. Her personality was not like the norm however. She liked contact and rough housing. She did not like the calm fru fru girly things others like to do. She loved to sports!!

She then began to run ahead and past in front of the inn. She gave a look inside quickly to see that no one was doing anything differently. She then continued running picking up pace and laughed at Cafal behind her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 pm

And he changed to a Raven, And flew towards her, and smiled at her, and smiled a beeky smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Jessica saw that Cafal changed and came to a dead stop and ducked her head to dodge Cafal. She was smiling the entire time and was having more fun than most.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun May 01, 2011 5:22 pm

And he sat back down, and changed." I thought you would win over me". and he did laught at her, and began to run towards the Magirate.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Jessica turned to him and began to chase him. Her claws tore through the bottom of her shoes as she clawed the earth to gain an advantage.
She being clever, had a few tricks before she had nothing.
She was beginning to close the distance rather quickly and soon she was matching his speed.
"I guess this older women can out work the young one."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun May 01, 2011 5:37 pm

He lought at this, and set the speed up, he ran like a man, not using anything, he did it only for the fun of it, so he dident care if he lost or not.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next