FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kioan Caves

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Kioan Caves Empty The Kioan Caves

Post  Fatalix Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:58 pm

These are sacred caves that are filled with wonderous stones.
Fatalix
Fatalix
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kioan Caves Empty Re: The Kioan Caves

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:00 pm

and Nergal followed, or so did they think, as they were walking towards the beach, he snuck of, as he had done towards his mom, and always had come to truble afterwards, but he dident care, he wanted to check that tunnel, and if he wanted to do somthing, he did it, he was quite stubborn, and now he was at the tunnel, and he walked into it, and there he saw meny crystal´s chaping up the wall, and everything shined like the rainbow, and he smiled, he would be in serius trubble, when Ren found him.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Cassandra and the others then made it to the beach. it was sight to be seen. Alana and Regina both stood still for a moment....they were astounded by how everything looked like.
"Wow."
"Yeah Alana....I can find words for it either." They both looked left, right, up ,down..and any other direction. They then noticed that the beach was complrtly barren. There was noone except them.

The Kioan Caves ElimBeachPanoramic

The girls then ran out and into the ocean. They were at first in shock by how cold it was....but then they got used to it and began to have a blast!! Splashes here and there and them flipping each other....Cassandra then reached into her shirt to remove Malty he actually dug his claws into her chest. He did not want to move anywhere. Cassandra made a small sound cause it hurt a little but it did not phase her to much.

She then walked to the beaches shore and let him go in the shallows. He dug his claws into the ground....the tide was still in. So he wanted to make sure he was not swpet away.
"Hey Nergal......Nergal?" Cassandra turned her head to not see him anywhere. She gave a annoyed grunt and stood with her hands on her hips.
"....UGH...Why does Nergal always have to be such a trouble maker?" Malty gave a small laugh.
"Maybe because he has Nellfire blood in him." Hellfire gave a shrug in the soul of Cassandra.

Cassandra reached down and changed Malty back to his normal size. He seemed a bit bigger due to the cross.

"I will be back....I will have to find him agian. Dont Wait up."
Cassandra then turned and gave a small jog....following Nergal's scent and power....he had become an easy target due to the new power he had gotten.

She followed it to the tunnel he was going to earlier. But she did not go in....she moved to a spot....waiting for Nergal to come back out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm

but he did not come back out." Hhmm this is interesting".As he saw two tunnels, and they forked, so he had to chuse one of them, and he chuse the left one, but looked out again."Hm meybe best to go out before I get lost". He touhgt, and he looked at the tunnel, and reluctantly did go away from the tunnel, and was coming out again, he had seen what he wanted to see, and stood outside the tunnel, and sat down on a rock, hands under his chin, and thinked."Were would I end if I took that right tunnel, and not the left one". He tought hard, and looked up, it was still early.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 pm

"ok....he has been in there way to long." Cassandra made and annoyed and worrysome face. She really did not want to go into the Tunnel....but...she had to.

She tunred to Ren....she was the only one who is very well on her feet. So she went in. There were sights to be seen. Stalagmites, chystals, rivers.....Ren loved what she was seeing. But she still had Nergal to look for...

She then came to a long ditch...Ren could easily jump it...but what laid on the bottom is what caught her attention. A long and wide river...it was a greeninsh tint...but it was like a emerakd green...it looked nasty...so she jumped over and crossed the other ditch following the scent.

Then she came to the fork....and saw tracks....Ren rolled her eyes as she followed them.

But she took the right one...when she looked out......it took her to a cliff face she almost fell off.

But it reached out and showed the entire beach. It aso had Malty Regina and Alana in the water playing....but no sign of Nergal...Ren shrugged and went back into the caves...

but took the left one. And she finally found him. But she moved quietly.....she bent and twisted on all fours....not makeing a single sound...till she was about a few feet away.

Then she jumped at Him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:54 pm

but he was far of thinking of the beautyful sight that he had seen, that he dident know that she was there, until somthing hit him, and he almost jumped out of his fur, as shooked he was, and looked at Ren."Ah hey mom, dident know you were here".He gulped, he knew what was comming, and looked at Ren."Please dont, I know I deserve it, but please dont".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Ren wasent even mad. She, like a mother,grabbed his ear and began to pull him back to the beach.
"Well did you have yourself a little adventure. Well now lets go....it is either I drag you by your ear or you walk with me." Ren was still in her normal clothes... but she really wanted to change. She was covered with dirt and mud.

"Well...?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 pm

"Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm, ok I will follow you, you dont need to hold my ear like that mom, it hurts". and he was looking yearningly back to the tunnel. "Aaaawwwww I want to go back to the tunnel". But he followed Ren, as she had a solid grip on his ear." Ill be good, ill follow you, you can relise me now Ren".

((good night my friend must go to bed now))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 pm

(Allright Comrade See you later.)
Ren Smiled a small smile. But still let go of his ear.

She then turned back into the caves."Okay....lets go back." Ren began to walk back into the caves. "We will go through the tunnels and take the way I took. But please no funny buisness."

She then took the walk into the cave, With Nergal in her tail. She wrapper her tail around his chest...making him walk with her.

The she then though aboout her clothes.....she was getting cold...and the clothes she was wearing was slowing her down. So she Brought her tail up to cover the eyes of Nergal.

"No peeping.. Okay?" Her tone was so full of ego and sarcasim it made her cringe a little. but no matter. So she changed back into Cassandra.

A quick flash later.

She was in her suit as well. "Well lets go!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:00 pm

And Nergal giggled." Promise mom, I wont peek, as I have allready seen your beautyful lines, there is no hiding it, you looked totaly awsome as Ren, but your Body to Cassandra is also werry beautyful, damn I wish i was a cupple of years older, then I would have of married you right away". Blinked Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Cassandra gave a known blush back to Nergal."Aw...really? Thank you for the compliment. I just Cant wait to leave...I am getting to comfortable being a woman. I want to turn back to Rolego the second I get at least 3 miles of here." Cassandra gave a warm smile.

She then made it to the beach....Malty was pretty much being jumped by the girls. Cassandra liked the sight....then she went into the water and found a floatin beach ball. She looked left, right, and any other direction....but saw no one. So she simply let Nergal go and went into the water at first it was a cold shock. It was fairly suprising by how cold i t was.

But she then let up and small sigh and smile and bent over to get the ball.

At the same time she looked at Nergal with a grin. "Wanna play?"

The Kioan Caves Summertime_bliss__Cassandra_by_tailsrulz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 pm

And Nergal smiled. you just be in the water, I am more comphy up there".He pointed towards the big cliff´s, that were just as high as mountain´s, and smilede to Cassandra."Thank´s for taking me here, I want to climb, as I said Before".And he dashed towards the kliff´s, but saw that she had a sad frown, he culdent just let her be alone like that, when she wanted to play, and he shapeshifted to his wolf form, and Dashed after the ball, and kicked it whit a paw, so it sprang back to Cassandra." I culdent leave you alone Cassandra, that would give me a bad fealing".And he licked her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Cassandra gave a great grin at the other as they also began to move towards her and Nergal. Cassandra then tossed the ball at Malty and caught it in his mouth...he did not pop it which Cassandra found retty impressive...Malty shuttered as she yelled her next words.

"We are going to play a little game. It is just us catching and tackling the one with the ball. So in that case.....Malty is the one who needs to be caught. Alright?" Regina and Cassandra both gave a sly grin as they began to inch toward Malty. He at first was clueless....then he remembeed the same game being plade a long time ago in the barrraks as Rolego and the other spirit wolves played this....Malty had a ball every time!!!

MAlty smiled and ran toward Cassabdra as hard as he could. Cassandra at first was suprised....but then....it was a little bit of fear....she did not want to get ran over!!! But she dodged him and reached and grabbed his fur. Though he was big he only weighed about 180....very tackleable.

"Guys come ON!! Get him!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:57 pm

And Nergal leaped on Malty´s back, and had him almost down under the water, but he still held the ball, then he got the ball, and he dashed away from them. "Hehehe, who has the ball now, come and get me if you can". Giggled Nergal, and ran as fast as he could in the oposit direction, as they were, but it was quite heavy to run in water.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Regina and Alana had the upper hand in this matter they simply brought their feet above the water with every sprint step....they went flying towards Nergal!!

Cassandra was close behind as well as Malty. They all went for Nergal as he was losing ground to them.

Regina then jumped on Nergal as Alana did the same trying to weigh him down. As Cassandra ran in front of him and grabbed him and oulled him up. They were nose to nose, and Cassandra was trying despratlky to take him into the water. Malty then leaped from behind them Cassandra looked up to see Malty flying through the air at them.

"aaaaaAAAAHHH!!!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:11 pm

And Nergal giggled, and tranformed into a stone, so they all sank." A stone can not drown, but what about you all". Giggled Nergal, as he sent his toughts out to them, and he saw all the fish around him, and he saw one particular fish go away whit the ball." AAAAHHH Cassandra, you dident say you could change to a fish damit".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Cassandra was still looking at him...."Bwah? A fish?" She then looked ahead to see a decent sized fish being to swim away with the ball....happily back to the shallows. But she Regina, Alana and Malty looked at it.....they were fairly confused. But then Cassandra dove in the water and began to swim towards the fish. The saw hr coming and made a quick burst toward the shallows.....and the ball broke the suface....and the fish was not able to swim back in. So Cassandra grabbed the ball and stood up quickly out of the water. She was having some fun!!! She then turned to see Alana make a running tackle at her at her gut. Knocked her off balance but she regained he footing. Then Regina jumoped from behind making Cassnadr arc her back.

Then Malty came up and stood on his hind legs as he reached for the ball with his mouth....but Cassandra kept it out of reach by moving little by litte.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:30 pm

But Nergal had surly done his work right, becurse when she came nearer the fish, he changed to his human form, and grabed her foot, and she landed on his chest, and he held her, as she was, he was quite strong when he had grabed her, there was no turning back, and he took the ball, and dumped her into the lake by the sea, and laughted." Right into my trap, I see". Giggled Nergal, and ran away whit the ball, the goal was near by now, and he jumped towards it, whit a RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Only to be stopped mid flight by Alana and Regina by grabbing his ankle. the both grabbed and tussled for the ball. They were not going to call it quits till they got the ball and got to the other side of the beach.

Cassandra looked up out of the water with an annoyed look Malty gave a laugh at the way she looked. She then tossed the look at Malty....he shut up.

But then they both ran toward the others seeing the tussel. Cassandra was then grabbed and tripped by Malty.
"He- HEY No Fair!!! GET OFF!!!! UGH!! MALTY!!!" Malty did not budge.

the others were stii trying to reach the ball. Alana then stopped caring and lunged for the ball. She grabbed hild of it but the ball did not leave the grasp of Nergal. Then Regina got her hands on it. They alol beganm to look at each other....waiting to see who would make the first move.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:41 pm

And Nergal had the ball, and he would not let go of it, ah they liked to fight, so he kicked the leg from under Alana, and dove under Regina, and dug them bouth down under the sand, so only their heads were up, and then he dashed towards the end, and screamed."Touch down, game over yeah".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Yes the game was over......but not to the girls They both tackled him while his back was turned. The both were on top of him laughing up a storm.
"Well Nergal arent you all high and mighty!! That was pretty fun.....till you smashed my face in the ground." They both gave a small glare at him. But the look was short lived.

Cassandra then walked up and sat down to the girls....they were still in the water.....then Cassandra laidn flat on her back....she had alot of fun. She was tired as well. She was woke up though...Malty laid down flat on top of her. Making her loose her breath for a moment.

"MALTY NO!!!" Malty looked at her and licked her face with long and wet moments. After a few moments Cassandra was let up and hse hugged his neck.
"Thanks."
"Not a problem. Thank you for the special seat."
Cassandra gave a small and disgisted gasp as did Alana and Regina. But Cassandra gave a play punch to his shoulder. Makeing Malty smile. Then the girls stood and tackled Malty. Cassandra then tried to stand but fell back down....her legs did not want to move,........so she tuned to Ren....also in her bathing suit.....This is the first time Ren had ever worn one....and she liked it a little.

She then turned to Nergal...who she though he was staring and struck a small pose.
"Nergal....stop looking at me like that." She said this with a smile....she knew she looked good.

The Kioan Caves Golden_Renamon_3_by_tailsrulz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:57 pm

and then he began to couhgth, and he choughted, and coughted, it was like it wuldent take an end, and Blood spaters came out, and he laid down, he had used his body to much, he could never be healed, that Khors had said to, he culdent die until he was old, but he felt everybit of the pain even so, and then he puked blood up, and then he was white faced." I think I am to tired to look mom". He said and closed his eyes." I need to rest for a bit".

((must go to bed now night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Ren simply smiled and lifted him up in her arms. "It is ok." She was very happy for Nergal....he despite his problem....tried to live life as if nothing happened. She held him like a baby and made him place his arms around her and his head on her shoulder. Ren then looked at the girls who now had their other clotes on as well as drying Malty's fur. He was damp but he was dry enough.

Ren agian looked at Nergal on her shoulder....he looked like he was asleep...she made a small giggle and began to walk back to the town. Malty ran back to grab their weapons. and carrind them in his mouth till he reached the group handing out their weapons. Ren threw Nergal's daggers around her shoudlers.

"Are you okay Nergal? You know that you could stop when you feel sick. It also makes me feel pretty usless....cause I cant fix your sickness. What can I do to help you?" Ren had a very serious look in her eyes....very motherly though,

(Okay Comrade. See you tomorrow.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:54 pm

"It is enouhgt that you are so caring mom, you warm my heart and soul mom, so that is good enought in your part mom, you all are good enouhgt for me Ren, I love you all, like brothers and sisters, and we are all a big family". Said Nergal, and looked at her whit tired eyes, and smiled." So what do you think, that I need to be punished for what I did erlier today Momy".Asked Nergal, and blinked.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Ren gave a small grin down on Nergal...shw was still very worried about his health, for gods sake he coughs up blood if worked to hard.
But she still looked at him with with a smile and sad eyes.
"No....I think you have suffered enough.. Alana and Regina....are your ready to head back to town?" The girls looked at Ren and gave a nod. "Yes we are. Malty?"
Malty was just trying to shake what ever water was left on him. "Yes....I am ready as well. Ren if you would?" Ren rolled her eyes and placed Nergal on the back of Regina. She happily took him up.

Ren then went back to Malty and used her towel. She began to dry every part of Malty...Malty was getting enjoyment out of it. Malty then had a tickled moment and his leg began to kick. He looked rediculous.

Ren finally stood with the wet towel and looked down on the fuzz ball she made. Malty fluffed up. But he did not mind.....he was used to the look by now. "Well...lets head back. We need to get to Vista and talk to the spectors. They should be able to find a reason for Nergal's sickness.....or if it is truely unable to be fixed." Ren then turned back to Cassandra and rode on the back of Malty back up the town hills.

Regina was having a small smile up the hill....but her eyes seemed to be showing some extreme thought. She was born in Vista....and she has yet saw her parents grave.....She did not want to go to Vista....but she wanted to see her famlies grave.

"Hey Nergal how are you holding up?" Regina turned and gave a small look at Nergal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: