FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burcemen Street

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Burcemen Street - Page 2 Empty Re: Burcemen Street

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Cassandra tilted her head and gave a small smile.
"Fine....But dont attract to much attention." Cassandra closed her eyes and with a quick flash....Ren was back. She smiled down at the puppy form of Nergal before he changed..."Ok....dont make alot of attention. Dont want to ruin what rep we have here now." Ren backed off a little and placed her arms behind her back, leaned over slightly and smiled.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:04 pm

But Nergal was polite, and asked why Ren backed so much of, and then he looked at her."What kind of Speacis are you Ren, you seem me quite yellow".He walked around Ren, toucher her tail." But you have a tail, almost like a Wolf or Fox, and your muzzle is quite pointy, dont know realy were to place it on, your not from this world are you Ren".He asked politly, and looked at her eyes, who seamed quite deep, in her skull, and were light blue, and almost had a light by themselfs, and he took her hands, and thrust her paw, and claws came out, and they were Razor shard."Good you dident use those on my butt". He giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Ren rolled her eyes. But this was a great question. Rolego or Ren either....had never thought of it.
Ren sat down and placed her left leg over her right....placing her hands on her knees.
"Well.....I am a unique creature. I am not from another world, Rolego just thought of a diffrent and unique character..and he thought of me." She smiled a small smile and looked at Nergal.
"I am a fox...but....just a diffrent gene type." She chukled at her words a she looked at Nergal. "Is there anything else I am not answering?" Ren sat with a curios smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:17 pm

"No not that I know of, as your abilty has no effect on me, you see I am unic in my own way Ren, I am full blood".Smiled Nergal, and looked at Ren."And so are you, and what was that air I felt when you spanked me, the other day, you have some kind of power Ren, that gives a person lots more of pain, than he ought to feel". And he looked at Ren."What kind of power is that Ren". He looked at her, and her paws, and touched her palms.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Ren smiled...."My eyes.....I am not looking at you with my power. If I did...well maybe you still would resist. but I am not going to take that chance." Ren placed her han on top of the hand Nergal placed on hers and picked it up. She for some reason looked at his hands and saw many rough scars and the feel of them felt as if they were sandpaper...Ren then let it go and smiled agian. She for somereason got lost in her own mind while feeling and seeing what Alana was speaking of back at the inn where they first met him.

"Yes.....my eyes.....something that I can now control....happily....if you woul dhave stayed in the room with me that night....well....something very regretful would have happned." She patted is leg and stood. and began to walk deeper into the woods.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

And Nergal followed her, while looking at her, whit a smile." I must say, I am begining to fall in love whit you Ren, ever since that evning". Giggled Nergal, and walked up beside Ren." But I know you wuldent like that".And he hugged her." And I love you as a friend, and a great member of this family, to I feel you inside, in here". Nergal took her hand, and placed it over his heart Region, and looked at her whit love in his eyes." I dont want to loose you, do you understand, even if you say I can resist you, I want you here by my side, when I want to, do you understand me Ren".He looked at her, and smiled, she was bigger and more powerful built than him, but oh what grace she possessed to.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Ren took her hand and moved it to her face..." I Understand fully." She placed the other hand on his face as well kisssed his forehead."Now....I expect the same back from you for me and the others. But, I guess you already would without me asking." She hugged him back. But lifted him up hugging him. She laughed a little as she did and set him down after a while.

"Well...we are int the woods....what now?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:50 pm

"Do you see that great mountain looming over there". Said Nergal, whit light in his eyes, he wanted to climb it, and Ren had to tug him back home whit his tail, if she wanted to take his mind out of that werry big mountain, and he looked at it, whit hungry eyes." I want to climb that mountian Ren". Said Nergal, and he bgan to walk towards it, but it would be suicide in his condition to, but nothing could stop his will from it eighter, he knew how dangerous it would be, and just walked towards it.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Ren looked up at the mountain as she tried to move him back home. Seeing that it wont happen she sent a smll meesage.....She made a little ball of light. She then began talking...tell when she and Nergal was, where they were going...and how long it would be. Then the light went out of her hand and went straight toward Malty and the others....who are now eating in the cafe.

Malty got the message and so did the girls....they nodded...and Malty did as well and they continued eating.

Ren then followed Nergal....the mountain was not to tall...about a good 2000 feet. Something that Nergal could do in his current state. "Alright....but if you think you cant go any further....you need to tell me. If I think you cant we are going back.....understand?" Ren stood in front of him with her hands on his shoulders.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 pm

and Nergaol smiled."Yes mom I undersand". Giggled Nergal, and looked after Ren. "See who will be first on the summit, um what shall the looser do".He thinked, and looked after Ren, he could always get his payback now, but he dident, as he knew he deserved every thing that he got from her, so he asked Ren." What shall we bet on, if you win, and if I win, I cant think of anything". He lied, even if she knew what he wanted, he dident tell her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Ren tlted her head and thought. "What about.....loser must do one thing...that the winner wants them to do. That seems good enough. Now for this race.....what are the do's and don'ts. What is the catch?" Ren sat down on the ground facing the mountain.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:21 pm

"We race it whitout any magic at all, we race it as we are, so no Magic, and we can obstruch each other up the mountain, but no dangerous moves, one fault by any of us, and the one doing the fault towards any of us, will be punished." Nergal looked after Ren." Are you whit me here, are you ready".And he dashed of, up the mountain as fast as he could, and looked after her, and smiled." You seam a bit slow". Giggled Nergal.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Ren rolled her eyes and quickly stood and went after him....she was good on her feet. She was catching up....her long legs and sleek body made her seem to move like water....she was also able to move on all fours easily.she easily hopped and leaper from tree to tree...stone to stone...she was using so little energy....

She then found her self running next to Nergal.....she was smiling and had a very competitive look in her eyes...she loved the feeling,
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 pm

And then out of nothing Nergal began to couhgt, but he ran anyway, he in his mind he wanted to win, and that he would, and then there came a more sets of wet sounding coughts, and he stoped, and spit blood out of his muzzle, and he looked sad." I so wanted to come on that top". And he looked at Ren." Mey I ride your back up the top, as my body has allready given up, you win, I give up". He reached his hand out."YouĀ“ll take me, to the top, can you do that for me Ren".He wanted to go to the top, and he looked at Ren.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Ren had a hand over Nergal's mouth and over his head..."Gosh.....I knew I should not have accepted this....but...okay.." She lifted him in her arms and she began to jump...they were already halfway up the mountain....she had Nergal on her back carrying him but jumping up the hill....every one in a while she would jump high in the air...makiing the air whistle as it went by.....and a good 15 minutes later they were at the top of the mountain...well almost....Ren set Nergal down near the top."Yous hould at least finish without my help....you will feel alot better." She sat on a stone that overlooked the decent of the mountain...she changed her clothes with a clap of her hands...she waore a skin tight olive green pants and same color shirt and jacket.

She then watched as Nergal climbed the rest of the mountain. A good 100 feet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm

and he was glad, and looked at Ren, and smiled." Thanks for leting me do the last klimb". And he klimbed the last of the mountain, and he looked at the mountain top, when he was almost there, he smiled as he Saw that Ren was allrady there." Ah I see your first then". And he came to the summit." So what you want me to do, as your the winner Ren". and he walked to the summit edge, and looked down there, was about 70 feet fall down to a waley below, and he smiled, as he saw all the mountains before him.
https://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/ember_03/?action=view&current=Ymiskarmyndir24-11-2007056.jpg
and he looked of the Edge.
https://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/ember_03/?action=view&current=GEDC0599-1.jpg

Night my friend
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Ren held him from behind. She worried that he would fall after the little cough fit he had. She then turned him around and pulled him away from the ledge.
"Well...I technically lost....So what should I do for you today?" She sat down on a stone with him in her arms. His back to her and her head on the top of his. She was smiling and had a very shine that came from her eyes.

(See you tomorrow Comrade)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Nergal looked at her, and dident know what he wanted."Um Ren, I dont know what I want".But he knew perfectly well, but he wuldent say that, he wanted her to bend over his knees, so he could get payback time, for what she did towards him, he just culdent get himself to it, and looked at Ren, and then looked down, and played whit his feet, Ren was so much bigger than he was, and more powerful built."One thing I want, is that I want you and me sit here for one hour, and just look at this Beautyful Sight, that we have here, and then you can carrie me home, and put me to bed Ren".Said Nergal, and licked RenĀ“s lips, and smiled. "And I want you as my disiplinarian Ren, that is your work from now on".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Ren looked down and gave a very cool grin.
"Alright. One more hour....that would be fine." Ren held him tighter and looked out in front of her.
It was a sight to behold. The range seemed to look like the sky touched the earth and the sun rested in the apaces between them. The trees seemed to give to mountains faces....funny faces.....Ren chukled as she looked around. And looked down....it was a steep fall....despite she could fly...she was still scared of hieghts.

She shivered a little and looked back up. Trying to avoid looking down.

(I have work today. So I will be getting off earlier than usual.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:05 pm

and Nergal looked at Ren, and smiled." Scared of hights I see".And he tickled her chest, and giggled and looked at her, and smiled." I am glad your not a brutal assassin as I was, I have much blood in my hands, and I am ashamed of it Ren, so ashamed". He looked at her, and gave her a hug, a hug he only would give his mom, and looked up at Ren.

((I see somebody is fan of Renamon))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:09 pm

(Yes.....yes i am.)
Ren smiled as she looked down and hugged him back. "Well as long as you have forgiven yourself.....have you?" Ren held him in her lap like a child. She had a motherly look of pure concern."Were you every going to?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:16 pm

and he looked into Ren eyes, and then back down."How can I ever forgive such an evil deed Ren, how can I ever forgive the coldness, and roothless act that I did towards my victimes, when I smiled, and looked at their lifes fading away from their eyes, only to wate for death, to take their hold, and I looked at every process of it, as they tried to hold their life blood in, I feasted in watching them die Ren, I am a monster, I am a devil of unspecable evil".He looked at her." Please forgive me Ren, that I am so week, and depressive, I just cant help it". He dug his face in her soft chest.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:22 pm

She then held his head there and gave him the best she could give. She did cry a little but loud or noticeable. She then lifted his face out of her chest and looked at his face. "Nergal...listen."

She then began to cup his face in her hands."I know you are still feeling the shock and thinking that you should be put down because of it...But please...for me....dont hurt yourself and put yourself down....it brings the ones close to you with you. As a family....mother to son....we are now in this together...whether you like it or not." She gave a kiss to his nose and hugged him tightly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:29 pm

and he smiled, and hugged her back." Mom I love you Ren". He then looked up at her, and smiled."Um its almost over past our time up here Ren". And he looked at her."Um so you want anything from me Ren".He looked at her, and smiled, and licked her nose back." I am sorry, I am this week, but I am strong in body momy". Giggled Nergal." And I know you like to fight, so you want Anything, just say it, and ill do it".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Ren looked at him and gave a small kiss to his nose.
"Be happy....and stay with us as long as you need to." She gave him the same hug agian...but for her....it held a bigger and stronger meaning. She had some warmth go through her body....she smiled and kissed the top of his head. She sat there with him in her arms....and for some reason she did not want to let go.

(Well I have to Go....I will see you tomorrow Comrade. Rest Well)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next