FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kioan Caves

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Kioan Caves - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kioan Caves

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:23 pm

"I think I am ok Regina". smiled Nergal, who now sat on Regina´s back." Soory I am a burden to you all". Sighted Nergal, and looked after Rigina." I feel so useless here". Said Nergal whit a sad smile. "If I do somthing to hard, IIl go sick".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Regina gave a warm smile"Hey dont worry about it. Why do you think Ren got us the weapons? It was not only to help defend ourselves. They are also given to us in order to protect each other. And with these....we should be able to do fine and protect you when you begin to feel sick."

Regina bumped Nergal back up on her back cause her was slipping out of her grip."So....you dont have to worry about it. We are more worried about how you are doing." Regina gave small kiss to his head and gave a warm smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:42 pm

And Nergal looks at Regina, and laid on her back, and smiled for himself, and then he closed his eyes." You know Regina, this is the payment I have done to Save Rolego, and I did it happely, and ill be like this until my dieying day Regina, there is nothing you or anybody else can do, dont you think Khors would have healed me long time since, if that was hm".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Regina felt pretty bad and angery. She felt bad for Nergal...he may have a sickness that cannot be healed. But she was also mad that he was so incline to sick and not find another way to get better.

"Stop it Nergal.....just stop. Why cant you just try? It just sound like you gave up on yourself.....why can you not simpy look for anwers?" She had a quvering tone.....She was fairly upset. She knew there is always something to do to fix a problem.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:53 pm

"Ah come on Regina, I can accept my fate, if I did not ill die even sooner you know, its part of my destiny to do what I did, becurse I could take it, even if I sometime feel a lot of Pain Regina, dont you worry about me my sister". He kissed her neck, and wacked her back whit his tail."Or I have to spank you for doing so". He giggled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Regina let him drop! Her eyes were red with sadness.
"Well sometimes people cannot accept that.....You think you will....but you did not think of my Alana's,Malty's,Rolego's and his forms, and you parents...THEY DONT WANT TO SEE THEIR SON DIE IN SHORT TIMEE FROM SEEING HIM AGIAN!!" The others stopped and bowed their heads.....they had nothing to say.

"Nergal....you are family!!.....its not about what you can accpet anymore....because sometimes the people around you can be hurt byt hem." Regina then turned and walked closly followed by a confused Alana.

Malty and Cassandra went back to Nergal....they had no words to say. They werent made.....but they could understand Regina's logic.

Cassandra then offered her hand.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:07 pm

And Nergal looked down." I am sorry Regina, I know I am a huge ego, but I have been alone for such a long time, its hard to think in any other way". Said Nergal, and looked down, and then looked at Cassandra,"And the last thing, I only said in jest".Whimperd Nergal." Sorry I am so self centerd".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Just as Cassandra heard Nergal's final words of the matter she got off of Malty and sat on her shins......and moved a few inches in front of him....and and pulled him in...she stood and brought him to Malty.

"Well at least you know now......we will find a cure.....All of us will..."

The voice of NightRain reached out of Cassandra's mouth....NightRain was crying......though she was not seen....it was obvious. Malty helped Cassandra place Nergal on his back and the two of them began to walk up the rest of the hill.
"We will find a cure.....okay?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:20 pm

"ok mom, sorry mom, I never meant to hurt any of you".Said Nergal, whit a quivering voice, tears rimmed his eyes." Hm I am not so used to this tipe of life mom, so you must bear whit me, if I do some faults".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Cassandra pulled him into her with her chest to his back and held her haed on top of his.
"Just remember that we are here for you....just call on us. I leaned the hard way of trying to handle things alone....I just dont want that to happen to you....I can tolerate your faults.....just odnt let those faults get in a way of who you are to us." She then noticed that the city walls were apperaing in the distance. She ,with one more tight hug let Nergal go.
"Turn back to a pup.....we are nearing the town."
She sniffed and wiped away a smalla mount of tears..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:39 pm

and Nergal nooded his agrement, and then he changed back to his puppie form, and looked at Cassandra."What do you think, the clericks will say, that I was wrong, or that I was right hm Cassandra, if I am wrong, I want Ren to punish me for my unyealding ego, that I have, if I am healed, is that then a deal cassandra".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Cassandra grabbed Nergaland squeezed Nergal.....she did not want for him to be right.....she wanted him to be healthy.
She then dropped him down in her shirt and she smiled down on him.
"Yes I will be here when you get better." She gave a quick kiss to the lips and patted his head.

(I got to go comrade I will see you Friday!!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:48 pm

And Nergal smiled, and looked up at Cassandra." But I still think you all worry to much, realx take it easy, and take it as it comes, as I do, I never look to the future, you know, I just cant do that".And he smiled, and licked Cassandra´s lips." Love you mom".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:36 pm

She placed her hands on her chest and pressed in a little.
"Love you to son......love you to.."

(Well you can post in the streets.....so I will see you around.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: