FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 22 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:50 pm

All of them gave a smile back to him, Lokane barley did, it made him feel a little better knowing that he was not prey for a hunter anymore. But it still had time to heal. He did not want to be with any of them, well with Torak. he remembered good and well what he could do. Now, he could also see the ones he was with were intimidated. Even the one who was like he.

He gave a small sigh and then looked down to see then all beginning to move. Then he saw the form he saw at first. The fox form he first saw this "Rolego" in. Lokane then hopped down and began to walk behind them. Wondering on what and why they were going to where they were going. Vistia has just been hit with a pretty sad moment of their general. What do they need to do there?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:34 am

Hm I am sorry have a big writers block as it is so please bear with me
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:04 am

((Oh it is not a problem. I am still here. Listen to music or just be crazy when posting. lol))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:03 pm

((I can post something to help get out of your writes block. Just tell me what needs to happen ^^))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:52 am

And Torak looked at them all."Say me, were are we going in this direction, it leeds back to Vista me knowing".He looked at them all with a sly smile, and walked beside Rolego in his black wolf form, with only one red eye, becurse he had lost the other one in this form.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:21 am

Rolego looked at Torak and gave a sharp nod. Regina, Malty, and Alana did the same all knowing what was probably going to happen.

"Well Torak Youron came by our home a few moons ago. And he was somehow told that the commander of his army was killed and blamed me and Nergal, another one we took in. We...just need to get to the king....The death of a royal is not something to look over."

Rolego then gave a small sigh...this was big...bigger than he had thought of before. It was a strong possibility that the day they get there they will be tried...and they will have to escape..the Vistinians dont have alot of patience when it comes to so many things.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:17 am

And Torak gave a nod and looks up at the sky."Its a beautiful day today, and it will hold througt the whole day, I can fell it in my body".Smiled Torak and looked at them with a smile."Shall we get going on a faster root to Vista, this way is faster".He turned to the right, and then walked at a long forgotten merchant path, that had leed to Vista, but was not in use anymore.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Rolego and the others looked at him with a small look of happiness...but also fear...all of them being a bit scared of that path. There has been many stories of many things one being the most notorious. There has been a long and old tail of a wandering merchant whom past 300 years ago...you followed him into these area...not to be seen again.

All of them knew it well even Lokane and all of them gave a hard swallow.

"Are you sure....?"

All of them looked at Torak with a small look...they were drop dead serious. They were all very fearful of the story cause they all knew at least one person whom knew someone that disappeared on this path...they did not want to be next.

Rolego took it the worst...he was not one for the paranormal...also if he did grow to scared...he loses his ability to control his transformations....so he really did not want to go...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:12 am

And Torak Gave a giggle."Now affraid of ghosts I see, I dont know how meny times I have been at this road".He looked at Rolego, and then out of nothing he turned to mist and giggled."You see I am one of those specters".Torak looked at them with a smile."And we dont kill people, we are the last realy good shapeshifters of the world".His wission was blured in the mist, and a greenish aura shone from him, and he smiled."I am the long lost son of Cassandra and Malty".He looked at them with a smile."As you can see, I am only a Spectral lore".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Rolego And the others looked at him with a strange eye...they had no Idea what that even meant. A spectral lore...it rang a few bells...but not enough for it to be remembered much...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:20 am

And Torak giggled and pointed his tounge at Malty, he was only playing with them, as he was one of the strongest shapeshifters there were, and he gigled, but he was not strong in muscle, so Malty could easily bend him down, if that was the pro.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:08 pm

The group looked at Torak as he giggled a bit and shrugged he probably knew more than they could learn since he had been around alone a while. And they also knew that he was a very unique being just by looking at him. He was very strange person, but at the same time as they looked at him and how he has changed in the time he has talked, reminded them of Nergal and Cafal back at him, which helped fill a large void. It made them very happy to see another like them and as well just as funny....and usually happy.

Rolego soon turned to Rolega so he could rest a bit. His mind was in a small bit of shock still so she needed to take control.....and she really did not want to. Being part of Rolego made her very....VERY... frightened of the spirit world, despite that is where she came from almost. She gave a hard gulp as she finally came through and looked around to see the others feeling and looking a bit the same. Malty however was the best out of all of them. He studied these things for years...and seeing other like this made him laugh a little.

So....Are you ready to go?

Rolego spoke with alot of fear in her voice....it was trembling. She really did not want to go in there....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:26 pm

And Then Torak took hold of Rolega´s hand."Its nothing to be scared of".And he draged her into the pathway, and sounds could be heard, and a greenish aura sournoded the pathway, and Torak smiles."See we enter their realm now, and they are good people, atlæest when they lived".And Torak boved his head to one of those specters, as if he had known him for meny years, and was respectful towards them.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:27 am

The others followed Torak through the large sickly green veil of mist. Rolego and Alana clinging to each other as she was being pulled into the maze of green. Which made their guts really sick. Regina rode on Malty... clinging to him. He smirking at all of them. It was not too bad. It could have been worse when the area was fresh and they lived 500 years ago. But that was 500 years ago. What are the odds of these creatures would come back?

But the girls did not care...they did not like coming through here. Rolego was shaking like the last leaf in the fall, just barley clinging to her sanity as she walked.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:12 am

And Torak tought it would be funny, but he knew the concequence if he did so, and looked at Rolega, and then while she was not looking, he changed into a hidius beast, and he saw that Maltty was scrowling at him, but he could not help it, and lept on her waist, looking like a real hideus ghost, and smiled inside of himself, when saw her expresion, and Maltty was furius at him he saw in his eyes,that a spanking was coming werry soon now.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:11 am

Rolego just gave a small eep when Torak changed and did this to her. Malty on the other hand after the scowl just ha dot laugh. It was pretty hilarious to see, but also it was as funny to see Rolego act the way she did. The way she held it in was very funny and very strange and rare. She was usually uptight.

But also as she was frightened her whole fur pattern changed as well. From red and white, to Blue and white like Malty. She then gave a very upset look down to Torak she was not going to spank him she really wanted to beat him up. She had to no time for this, they had to get to Vista quickly before a whole nother war is going to take place. So as she looked down at she gave a low growl.

She was terrified of these kind of things and right she did not want to be played with.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:16 am

And Torak looked at her."See I knew it, you and Malty must be of the same blood, or you wuldent have those colors in your Furr Rolega, I knew there was more than just friendship here".Torak smiled at his discovery, he had thought it as long as he had lived, and he smiled up at Rolego."We must hurry, no time to play around you know".Said Torak with a sly smile.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 am

Malty gave a small laugh at Torak as he said this. It was just a funny fact. They have been friends for sometime, so it was not really any surprise that Rolega did this...Heck if Rolego was out he would probably change the same way. But Rolega was in a mode of just being mad. She was just scared out of her wits and it made her skin crawl still, even with her knowing of Torak's abilities. But she would not think he would abuse them so easily and so quickly. Who knew eh was going to get some comfortable so fast.

So as she felt her skin begin to sit well and he mind beginning to calm and sooth after the small fright, she began to walk forward. Alana and Regina were both in stunned shock...they both just clung to Malty after seeing that. Then they began to think of the many bad things that could happen as they passed many torn buildings and obliterated ancient structures. Malty was marveling at them. He never really knew that this was here. He knew it was real, but he did not know it still stood after all these years.

Rolego could not take the pressure, she was in a mode that she hated and she was beginning to really dislike Rolego's former child. Rolego and Rolego were pretty much arguing.She wanted back in, Rolego wanted to stay in. So they both were in an angry mind state.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:30 am

And Torak looked at a wast castle building, and he burst out crying just out of nothing, and sat down and looked at the castle."This was just such a tragedy that happned here, they were so good to me, and then everything gone, everything just wanished, and it was like none had been here".And Torak put a hand on his cheek, to dry the tears away, he did not understand why.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:41 am

After a moment of seeing and hearing this Rolego could now look at him with a look of sadness and joy. She was happy to at least be there this time. So, as she thought this Rolego could also see as well letting him come out and letting her come back in to where she wanted to go....then Rolego sat right behind Torak placing his head on top of his and his chest on Torak's back. Pretty much hugging him and soon turned to Ren.

She though she was not known to have any kind of true emotional connection...felt a little for Torak. Also this was the first time Rolego used this form while Torak was around, in the past....he had a strange run with it, almost doing something she would regret. But, this was a time that he had a chance to really control it.

So as she sat there she pretty much just placed his head on the plush of fur in the middle of her chest and just rocked him back and forth. Yes they were running out of time....but also, she had time for family.

"Hey, calm down....some things we dont have ability to control. But also it is good to actually cry every once in a while...."

and then she looked to Lokane...who had a sad look in his eye as well.

What are you crying about?

Lokane looked at her with a very mad expression.

Well this was my home Ren. If Torak had forgotten he stayed here cause he met some girl.

Lokane's voice began to change again...there was more to the story.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:43 am

And Torak looked down, and then looked at Lokane." I did everything I could to heal her sickness, but I could do nothing to stop death´s claws to take her away, she witherd away in my arms, the one who I realy loved in this place died and witherd away, by some strange sickness,and then you came there in my sorrow, and placed this cursed mark on my chest".And Torak took his shirt of, and looked at Lokane."Do you realy think Ill ever will forget what you did to me, in my time of sorrow". Torak began to talk harder and harder, and his being to get more dark by the minute, and his eyes burning red."Did you realy think that I killed her hm, I tried to help her, but I culdent".And he turned to his real self this time, a being of total darkness, with a silver pentagram on his chest, that shone like the most polished Star in the heavens."But you did me imensly strong to, becurse I learned to control its power Lokane, and now I am a part of your curse".And Torak just desepaird and then he stood behind of Lokane."And you gave me this to".He held a dagger just as the one who almost had taken control of Nergal, but this time Torak had taken control of it, and its chain was branded to his flesh, and he looked at Lokane." I could kill you right here and now, but I am not evil nor am I good Lokane, I am a cursed soul, who has taken control of your curse Lokane".Said Torak and bent Lokane so he sat on his lap, he was imencly strong, and stange tentacles held Lokane on place." I loved her Lokane, she was going to be my wife".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Lokane looked at him with enough fire to burn the sky.

You seem to be making the wrong assumption. You came into my home. I LET YOU IN. And you of all of my people should know that I cannot place seals. Sure, I was studying them, yes i practiced, but that damned thing on you chest is not from me. It was from my brother. he despised you and soon after you could not save our friend...he did this to you. I just hate you.

Lokane simply stood and looked at him dead in the eyes and felt nothing but anger and total rage of mind. He wanted to kill him not cause of what he did to his good friend, but he did to his life in general. He left after what happened, he did not even wanted to be seen with Torak.

I left my people. I left cause you were near them and in essence me as well. You could have tried better and I dont give a damn about how much you loved her. All i know is that you failed and she is dead now. That seal, thought it was not from me,you deserved every bit. You chasing around the damned world....I want you to hear me now...

He gave a death glare to him.

Scum like you deserve every bit of pain you ever get and deserve more 10 fold.

Lokane then suddenly felt his Mouth covered and his back and gut wrapped in a hard grip.

It was Ren. She had placed a hard grip on Lokane...she did not want to bring harm to him...she just wanted him to stop speaking...he had done enough..and she was not going to let him talk that way to her child. Lokane after a moment shook her off and soon jumped away back into the trees.

I am out of here. This thing can stay with you as long as you want it to. All I know is that when I left my home, my people were dead and he was still walking around alive.

He then soon disappeared into the trees...with a rather hurt Ren...thought she did not like what she heard from his mouth...she did not want hi to leave...he was the only one like her and the many forms she can take...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:27 pm

And Torak´s chains in bouth his hands, were chasing Lokane like he was prey, and he dident like to be called scum by anybody, and he scrowled and looked at Lokane´s direction and smiled." I am not hurt, you brother gave me power. oh so sweet".And then he felt a kick in the back of his neck, and he fainted.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:35 pm

It was Ren and she was not about to go after him...and she wanted to. He was the only one that shared the same blood as she. And it made her wonder why he left. She had so many questions, but now they had to get to Vista...despite what she wanted. She looked down at Torak and gave a small sigh, lifting him and lending him to Malty, whom placed Torak on his back.

"You know...you can go after him if you want. I see that you are having some problems accepting he is you"

Malty spoke with a worried tone.

"No way! Did you see what he had just said!? And to my brother no less. He wanted to leave then let him. He had a large chip on his 500 years...he is defiantly not going to forgive him now."

Regina spoke with alot of anger...and total pride. Despite the past Torak was still her brother. Seal, darkness or not...

Alana simply stood and went to Ren, who walked away silently with the others in suit.

"Hey...are you okay?"

Ren looked at Alana with red eyes. She was not crying but her mind was stressed to no bounds. She was getting sick and she knew it. So many things happened in the matter of 1 hour. It played with her strings way to much. So she gave a smile to Alana...whom knew what was behind it.

"Yes...I am fine. I just want this trip to be over...so that I will have time to think."

Ren then gave Alana a small hug and patted her head into her chest. Alana feeling a little bit more secure...but not totally....and walked with her arm locked with Ren's. Ren, feeling a bit weak from what happened.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 pm

And Torak laid on Malty´s back now, in his normal form again, just a young boy, not furry, but human boy.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum