Malty's Inn

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin on Tue May 10, 2011 4:32 pm

She gladly returned for some reason...and felt her own warmth spike....then...she fell into the same dream state Salane fell into with Nergal....she was trying to prevent something Rolego did not want...as well as Rolega if she saw them...

and again she was placed back into the same Black room by herself.....

Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2398

View user profile http://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue May 10, 2011 4:42 pm

But this time in that black room of her´s, Gathras came in and spoke in her mind."You dont need to fear this, is so usual by our beings, that mothers make love with their younglings, as long as its not to mature".Smiled Gathras." You know what I mean right Jessica, so there is no need to be here,and do you want to ask a favor".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Jessica gave a small smile and gave a nod of understanding...but she knew as well that she did not want to do this...well out of the realm...

"Thank you Gathras...but i cant do that out in the real world....I do have other things in mind...I also dont want to live in regret either if I do....that is why i chose this realm when I am scared of something I will chose....and might affect others..."

She gave a small shiver...then saw that she was bear...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue May 10, 2011 5:00 pm

And Gathras smile."Your so beautiful do you know that child". He smiled, and walked towards her, and looked at her." You talked of wanting to be a Fel Jessica, do you still want to be a Fel".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 10, 2011 5:06 pm

She looked at him...shocked.....but after a few seconds....she gave a nod....

"Of course.....just put it in a way that Cafal cant see.....I dont want him thinking I lied or betrayed him..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue May 10, 2011 5:08 pm

And he did so for a sec she was a real Fel."So how you feel Jessica ".He smiled.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm

She opened her eyes...after seeing what has been done....and felt...almost as if she was weightless....she felt so much stronger...than ever before...and also everything seemed to be in place....she even checked...all of her souls including Nergal's parents and Rolego's other and his forms....all and his demons....still present....and better than ever before...

"I feel....I feel like..."

She was speechless...she did not know what to say....or do except smile and give Gathras a huge hug!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue May 10, 2011 5:21 pm

And Gathras gave the hug back, and looked at her, and pointed at her forhead." Now you will have that in you, as your soul, but now you can be with Cafal, as now your Fel to, he´ll understand, he wont be angry at you Jessica, I think a part of him will be werry glad, to see that you have become Fel, so go to him now".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 10, 2011 5:25 pm

She gave a small smile and popped back out of her dream....and then hoped...that Cafal did not know....but also the words ringed in her head....but then...she placed him on his back....and laid chest to chest to him...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue May 10, 2011 5:34 pm

And Cafal smiled." I know, I can see it in your eyes".And he gave her such a passionate kiss, and scrached her back now, and was realy passionate while lieing on her, and smiling all over.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 10, 2011 5:40 pm

She gave him a hard kiss back...her mind now going wild with different thoughts...all of them coming back to one thing....what to do....she did not want this....but he body and mind wanted otherwise...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 10, 2011 5:50 pm

((I GTG....Sorry. I have to go!!))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed May 11, 2011 8:05 am

And Cafal looked after her, and stroked her naked chest, and smiled at her, he knew her toughts wanted it other wise, he was a naughty boy, and he knew it, but said nothing, and his eyes were alight with lust, but he fought it back,and looked at her and giggled.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 11, 2011 11:48 am

She gave him a small giggle for smoe reason knowing what he thought. She did want it but it also went very against who she was...so she reluctantly stopped what she was doing...and simply laid down on top of him...

"What is wrong with me....?"

She was not upset...but she knew her body was haveing more of an affect than her mind was...which did make her think a little about what she was doing...she had a warm smile and. A high heart...she just did not know what to think or say now...

"So....what is it that you Light Felmount's do? Cause I am begining know a little bit why hou are doing this....I can feel the moons affect now more than ever."

Though she hated it..she had to break her thoughts somehow.and asking questons about anything else made it easier. But then...she began feel herself going into a dive...then a spiral..then a plumet....her body was telling her what she wanted....and now there was justa smal barrier of sanity left thar kept her from doing it....

She gave out a small moan...she did not even know...but whatever reason...she had to find a way to make it stop. But she alone did not know how...but she bgan to realize that she was in the wrong postition to do anything...her body was locked in postion..her spots..were on top of his.

That is when she looked up...and placed head on his chest...and wrapped her arms around him...he was the only thing that was making her sane...and the only thing she kept in her mind...which did not help...then she began to think...why wasshe like this and why did this happen to her all of a sudden....then she remembered Gathras's words....She wasallowed to...and also the New blood in her veins began to amost cry out in want and ned...it was almost like it was a necessity to be a Fel...and this both made her relax and made her fearful...maybe the others in and part of her...are now going through a change.

She did not know what to do now....and her body was now beginning to make their moves andnoises..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed May 11, 2011 4:01 pm

And Cafal Giggled."So do you like this".He clawed at her back, and stroked it, and her neck, and played with her buttocks, rubbing them, and he looked at her, and smiled, while kissing her lips." No mom nothing more than this will happen mom, becurse we do this out of passion of mom and son, so this is not a mating ritual". Said Cafal, and wraped his tail around her.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 11, 2011 4:24 pm

She gave a small moan and almost broke the moment he felt his kiss....she was completely on edge...and she at times bit her lip to keep herself sane....hi words meant alot...but since she was originally mortal...and was raised differently...she did not know what to do or say...but she soon gave him a kiss back....knowing and understanding fully.

Every moment he was with her like this it felt almost as if a lightning rod was being taken to her....every heart beat made her feel like she was on fire...but soon...she stopped....and sat up with her body on his waist...she wore a warm smile....she was more than happy to fulfill her part as a mother...but she wont do this even with the new blood in her....and also Rolego would never feel the same way again.....

She gave a warm smile and laid back down....wrapped her tail around....and kissed him....and laid back down....she had to break this curse...and in only finding one for Cafal will help.

"Cafal....I have a question...have you every tried to find another....you know...another being out the family for you to love and care for..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed May 11, 2011 5:05 pm

"Here´s comes the truth, I am affraid of, but me and Nergal are Boyfriends Jessica, and I know that he has Dallana now, so I will not go between them, yes you heard Right Jessica, I love Nergal, as he is my pet and lover".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Jessica's jaw fell like a ton of bricks....her eyes were filled with mass suprise...but that was it....there was nothing else. She was not mad...disgusted...or anything....but she still was in shock of the whole situation....but soon....he eyes....began to melt and breech into his soul.....she then closed her eyes.....and brought Cafal into the dream world that Nergal was brought into before.....had the same settings....everything was there.....but the world was not a bed....it was just a large and beautiful expanse of grass.....and the sky....was as blue as ever with the sun not bearing heat...but warmth......

she was not as scared in this realm....cause she knew that outside...she he were asleep....

"Cafal....I dont care....I dont....just as long as you know that Nergal has some in his hand...I dont care about it...cause the past does not affect me....I love you...for who you are....and if your people had their ways....who am i to say that is wrong...or is wrong with me...."

She and he were still on top of each other.....but Jessica was more willing here....than out in the world of the night...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed May 11, 2011 5:55 pm

And Cafal looked at her, and Sighted and giggled at the same time, and looked at her." I know what you think mom, you think its wrong, so why dont you say it".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 11, 2011 6:03 pm

She gave a short giggle as her eyes began to show through her hair...
"Hear is what I think...I believe many things...I also believe if one truly loves another....nothing I can say or do can break the bound that they share....love is a terrifying this...and making it is just as...So I dont believe people should be treated differently cause of it or anything else...Yes..there are times I do believe in such things...I also find it weird...but that does not make me stay away from them and be friends...they are living beings. And should be treated as such not because what they did...but on who they are."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed May 11, 2011 6:11 pm

((ILL post again tomorrow is a bit tired))

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed May 11, 2011 6:12 pm

((Alright Comrade. You rest well))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri May 13, 2011 7:02 am

And cafal looked at her and smiled up at her, and gave her such a hug." And Dellana knows to, that I am Nergal´s master, he has said it to her himself".And he smiled at her, and looked at her .

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 10:14 am

Jessica gave a small laugh at him as she thought of how Regina would react to the news...it was both funny and equally terrifying....Jessica would probably have to hold her down...she did not really know how the world works....but she did not know the world Regina lived in was so much different than the world that everyone else is. She then noticed something about herself....she despite being nude and on top of Cafal....she was not annoyed.....she wasn't even nervous that she even was....she remembered what Gathras had told her....but she did not know that it would change her entire outlook.

But she did give a grin down at Cafal....despite the ways of the Light Fel's...it did not fit her....and her sudden urges....began to calm....she knew that there will be a time when she would....she knew in time she would....and it was fine with her to wait...she was happy to at least say that she did not do it yet...despite how close she actually was to doing it...she then thought back as Salane let her memories flow....and remembered the Nergal incident when the heat of the season was hot in her veins as well as Cassandra's who still is having problems...she gave a greater smile to that....knowing that Nergal..did not do what he was needed to do...he knew better....and he was not going to do what could ruin something already precious.....she then looked down to Cafal...and gave a sweet kiss to his lips....and sat up...with her bottom, right on his waist.

"Hey...lets wake up....we have some things that needs to be done...and I need to see Malty...I need to tell him what is in my veins now...."

She brought him out of the dream world she created....and woke...and fond that she and her were together still...but they were positioned more differently than before...she found her self in his embrace....and her back fully into his chest...her bottom was in his hips...and everything else was in contact with him as well...but again....she was surprised to see that she did not mind....

((OUT OF CLASS!!! WOOOOOOO!!!))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Sun May 15, 2011 3:46 pm

And Cafal looked at her."But remember, nobody knows about us me and Nergal, I want it that way, I think becurse I dont want to come between them bouth, I am glad that he has found somebody now, atlest that realy loves him". Smiled Cafal.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum