FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malty's Inn

3 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Malty's Inn - Page 19 Empty Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:30 pm

She gave a small look to him and could not help but smile at his name. it was very unique and it brought a smile to her face, hopefully he fit his name...she had ran across a good number of dirtbags she personally had to avoid in her life...

<Well it is nice to meet you.>

She said with a soft grin as she gave a small glance to her staff. She actually a bit surprised that he was able to see it being a bit different from the rest. But when he said it was crafted by a master she could not help but to giggle.

<Well, thank you. But believe or not, it was Rolego whom made it for me.>

She said bringing the staff to be in front of her, she offering it to him to hold and to see how it felt in his grasp.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Smiling Reyin chuckled a bit.

"Well, He's been around for a while hasn't he? i think that would qualify him." he said with a smile.

when she offered it for him to hold he politely declined saying, "I'm sorry, i couldn't. I rarely touch other's weapons even with permission to test the weight and feel. the most i do is put an element into a weapon or inspect it for corruption of sorts."

All he said was true. it was the only reason his staff lasted so long.

Senico

Male Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:47 pm

She gave a small look to him and gave a small crooked ear to him. So far all she knew that he was an elementalist like she..probably. But that still did not give a reason in full of why he did not want to hold it. But she let it be, she smiling warmly as she moved again to the training grounds.

<Well I guess I cannot hold that against you.>

She said as she finally reached the rather nice sized area. It was set up like a dirt dojo, there were other weapons and staffs and as well as other things, like clothing and other sorts of oriental robes.

<Well here we are.>

She said with a small giggle in her tone as she looked to him.

<What do you think? Malty and I built it about 10 years ago...I am surprised that though all the stuff it has been through...it still held.,>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:47 am

Reyin slowly took a step inside. It had been years since he had been inside a training room and it was a nice change, to be honest.

"it's amazing." He said as he took it all in. "Ten years and you have a decent collection of equipment... I'm impressed."

He looked at Regina after saing that. his face and body convaying the same message but what it was was beyond even him...

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:34 am

<I am glad you like. We worked hard to make this place..>

She said with a small laugh to his expression, but it was a more of a cooling affect. She actually never let anyone in here that are strangers to her. But something about him was much more aside itself, but also she wanted to see how his staff was...it was strange and she seeing it pulse with an elemental charge made her grow curious.

<This is my small little bastion. Everything I did to train happened right here, with Rol and Malt training me. But, still...I cannot beat them, and they are MUCH older than I am.>

She said with a small laugh.

<But, with you now here....>

She said with a now more clever sound in her tone with a matching expression as she turned to look to him, with her staff lightly twirling behind her with a small grin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Reyin chuckled as he saw this. "A sparr?" he asked smiling. He was not expecting this but was willing to comply. better to train with someone than by your self, he thought. and so he dropped his sword and readied his staff. it turning form brown to an ash white. as he did so.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 pm

She gave a warm smile to him as he agreed to this, and it made her smile even more when she saw the staff turn white. It being ash in color. He was surely someone and something different, but it urked her... sometimes seeing ones magic was easy to both deter and anger her temperament...whatever there was of it.

But she took a stance with the staff behind her and a bit to the side as she also readied herself. She ginning a bit more out of fun and pleasure now as she looked to him.

<Ready when you are..>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Sun May 19, 2013 10:05 am

Reyin nodded getting into a ready stance and smiling as well. his staff was only being preserved by his magic, he did not use it to destroy directly but to alter and enhance one's abilities and if he did use his magic outright it would only be out of defence.

"Show me what i am working with...." he said teasingly and motioned for her to attack.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 19, 2013 10:14 am

Her eyes gave a small cool, but also cool foxy stare as she heard his words, it making her feel that competitive fire that she had been trying to find since her last fights not to long ago in the city of VIsta. It making her heart lightly begin to beat faster and harder as she looked dead into his eyes, and soon, with a very impressive feet of speed hopped to gain some air and brought the staff behind her head, she quickly swinging it from the side to have a target of hitting him on the collar of she could.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Sun May 19, 2013 10:40 am

Smiling, Reyin simply stepped back to avoid the blow. her staff whizzed past his chest and one it was clear he stepped forward and unleashed a flurry of blows with both ends of his staff. his speed was easily rival to hers as he forced her back and ended his barrage with a kick to her chest. he felt the same compettitive fire she did but to hi it was more than that. he wanted to earn respect, he know her first blow could have downed him but it would have blew any chance he had out of the water....

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 19, 2013 10:45 am

She feeling the blow to the chest made her give a small sudden hurk. But it did give her a small grin as she began to see a large fury of blows soon begin to rain down around her, in which she easily countered. At one of the strikes she grabbed the staff and when he pulled back to hit her again it pulled her along with, With one of the ends of her staff heading right for his gut.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 am

As he pulld his staff back he was not expecing her to latch on and was promptly hit in the stomach causing him io involunteraly drop his staff. He quickly recovered and got into his hand to hand stance ready for the next attack. out of the corner of his eye he could see cracks in his staff as the magic faded from it. he was saddened by this but did not let it show and moved quickly towards Regina, cautious of her staff.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 19, 2013 11:04 am

She seeing him quickly recover his staff made her grin as she began to spin around with her staff extended out. She bringing the furthest end of the staff to try to hit him at the arm. Not hard enough to break his bones, but enough to bruise if she was to come in contact with him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Sun May 19, 2013 11:18 am

On instinct he brought his staff up to defend himself only to hear a gut wrenching crack as his mother's keepsake break into two and get a light tap on the arm. even when the hit landed he stoped, not even flinching form the contact and looking at the broken staff starting to tear up and gripping the two halves tightly trying not to cry as the second to last thing of his mother was destroyed.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 19, 2013 11:24 am

This made her freeze as she saw the staff ultimately shatter into two....this fight was now over, and she could see it in his eyes in how they glassed over. She also felt a sort of guilt that was so high it made it feel like she just killed a living being. But...to him...she probably did just that. She dropped her staff and only looked to him with a sort of shattered expression that could only be seen as a very morbid shock...

<I...I...I am so sorry...>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Mon May 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Fighting back his tears he mannaged to choke out a a single sentence, "I-i's fine... you did not mean to..."

It was all he could say before he finnaly broke into tears and cried for a good five minutes before he could summon the will to move from the spot.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 27, 2013 8:32 pm

She did not even know what to say nor to do as she heard his cries, she was held off at bay as she found both shock and total grief for him. She never intended this, and she knew of its condition...so she could not help but to drop a few tears of her own, and when he began to move again, she was quick to move in front of him. She looking into his eyes with a look that only be broken by small things...her eyes were as glassy as new blasted glass...

<I-I am so sorry...I did not know...Please...let me fix this..>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:39 pm

In the time that he and as well as Regina both were outside over the breaking of the staff. Rolego and the others were inside, all fo them thinking and talking about the time of the fights had ceased. They knew good and well that the seal would only by them enough time to find the beings needed for another war. ROlego was more than certain than anyone else for the fact that the seal that was made by his and Malty's blood was replaced...it was a matter of time before the seal would shatter under the wake of two mages.

Nergal, fallen or not, he was in no way shape or form powerful enough to enough to hold the Fel race in their hellish tomb.

"How much time do you think we do have?"

Alana said as she laid atop of her father Malty. He in turn covering Crystal as she laid under him. Rolego and as well as Helena were there too in front of them. She on her back as he was smaller and in a pup form as he looked up to the other three.

"Well..."

His tone came out childish and sweet, but, in that it was a serious deal.

"We dont have much time....the seal, though it was great and matched our own, it will fade quicker due the face that Magic never mixes."

He said with a soft sigh as he looked to the seal branded on his flesh.

"The seals we placed were the largest we could ever muster, if we had more time back in the days of our...umm....earlier youth..."

In saying this the three girls and Malty Chuckled. Rolego and Malty both...were extremely old. But still even now...tens of thousands or years later...still looked the same of the time they placed that seal on the earth of the blooded sands of Gordar...

"Well anyways...if we had more time, the seal would have been forever held....probably anyways.."

Malty gave a small nod to him at the end of his words.....yes...probably. The Fel races have indeed grown, and as well as flourished to the point that they were able to break the seal that was already in place. The Archmage himself was unable to hold them all in as well..

"Yeah...and if my master was unable to hold it....I dont think only us can hold it in. We need to find something....and fast. Cause the only other option we can have at this moment and is as well open for us...is the MAgic of the Troctan...Blood magic."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Looking at Regina he sighed. His tears were dry now and he was thinking much more clearly.

"Alright... if that will help you feel better..."

He says quietly before getting to his feet. As he did a thought hit him and he looked back to the staff he held for so long.

"I'm going too need a new staff.... I'm not wielding this one again. A slip like that on the field and I'm dead. Let's go talk to Rolego."

With that he headed for the exit . A new fire of determination in his eyes.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:51 pm

it was not long before the group began to speak of what next and what else to do. It was clear that not a single one of them had the strength to defeat nor deter the full onslaught of the race of the felmounts. The only ones whom actually ever survived were three people out of millions. Rolego, Malty, and Goldreed, whom's age was coming to a point that he was finally beginning to decline...

But as they spoke Regina was heard opening the door, with her face still very much hurt from what she had done...

ROelgo gently hopped off of Helena and padded his body to her, but in the same time taking notice to the staff that was in possession of her friend.

"Oh dear..."

he said with a small tone as his body only glowed to change his form back to his normal shape. He sitting and being eye to eye with the new comber.

"We were sparring in the ring out back...and I placed to much force into the attacks I was dealing.."

Regina spoke with a soft but hurt tone as she was lightly hidden by her hair.

"I should have been a little careful....very careful...but...can you fix this..?"

ROlego gave a small look to the broken staff, and even the magic that was brought through it...it was still there...but barely. Whatever it was that was holding the very essence of it together was holding tough...

"Yes I can. But it willt ake some time...this magic...whatever that it was made from is old. Even to me.."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:08 pm

At that Reyin shuffled uncomfortably. He knew the magic was old... he was born of angels so to speak. With a sigh he checked his wings and in a flash of light dispelled them before speaking.

"I can help in that area... while I don't know who my father was I know what he was... and the magic used on that staff."

He was afraid to tell them about his angelic heritage but would disclose it if necessary.

"If you want I'll help you fix it ..it's the least I can offer to make things easier..."

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:14 pm

he could not help but to smile a little as he looked to him. It was amazing how he of all people would know a thing or two about this magic. It being as rare as being whom he was in general. But, he also knew that even with Reyin's help, there will be alot of work..

"Of course. Any help in the matter of repairing your staff will be a great deal. but you must understand that doing something of this caliber will require alot of energy. After your spar with my sister do you have the ability to hold your ground as we begin this?"

He spoke with a tone of what could be matched by an extremely wise being. But it was not matched by his young look, a bit funny and a bit out of place.

"I will not promise this to be a short fix with your help, but I can promise that the time will be cut in half."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:34 pm

"I'm positive. I'm a lot more durable than you may think. I might shock you. While it may take time it will be worth it."

He spoke calmly and with confidence before turning to Regina.

"Don't beat yourself up about this, please. To be honest... I hate seeing you upset and I just met you. A frown doesn't belong on your pretty face so... smile. Okay?"

He spoke with a soft blush at his last sentence and then said to Rolego,

"I'm ready when you are..."

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Regina was taken a bit off guard as she heard this, and it made her gently blush a little too as she looked down and held her hands together. But the smile was hard to bring. it was difficult, and ROlego could understand as he gave a warm smile to her as well. The spirit in the boy was something else, and he knew that this soul was not something to be messed with.

So, with a small help of him, she did give a small smile...small...but there.

"Alright."

Rolego said as he stood and waved a paw to show that he was going to lead him somewhere.

"Come with me, lets move this to a more suitable area. I dont think Crystal would like us doing this in here."

"You know me too well."

She said with a small arch in her brow as Malty and Alana both gently chuckled.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senico Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:34 pm

With a nod Reyin followed Rolego. With a short reassuring look over his shoulder to Regina he let out a quiet sigh. He had no idea why he had taken a shining to her so quickly but at the same time he did not care. reluctantly pushing her out of his mind he asked Rolego, "So.... how long do you think it will take to repair this? I... I really don't like killing others unless necessary."

this was true for him. he only killed to preserve his or someone else's life if it came down to it. otherwise he would knock the attacker unconscious or disable them.

Senico

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum