Malty's Inn

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Garmurin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Nergal giggled, he enjoyed the pain, and bit his teeth together, as he felt his ear get more loose."Um damn this feels good Ren".He said, and looked at her whit strange eyes, and smiled, he wanted pain so much, he was exalting in it.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Ren then stopped thrashing and pulled....dragging him by his ear....but carfully..she did not want to tear the ear off. She then let go and bit down on the back of Nergal's neck and thrashed some more...she was having more fun than she had thought.
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2399

View user profile http://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:48 pm

And Nergal just giggled at this, and felt bite marks on his neck, and looked at Ren. "Your strong even if your little and whimpering all day long, your just fun to play whit".He giggled, as he felt how the teeth dug deeper, and he panted.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Ren let go and gave a small giggle.
"Oh come one you are not making this fun!!" Ren complained....she want to at least have some fight back...there would be no point if he did not.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 pm

"I dont know, then you only begin whining again".And Nergal yeavned, and went back inside, and into his chamber, changed to his real form, and felt much better than he had done before, but his neck was sore.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Ren....followed him back to his room....and tunred to her normal self..still in a crouching position and she waited to fully turn him back...and the second he went into the room fully....she lunged forward with a yell. Full blown tackling him.
LAughing the whole way down.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:07 pm

And Nergal Fell on her Waist, and laid is head on her pelt." I am sorry mom, for all the tings I did towards you, but sorrry mom, I am so sleepy".He laid his head on Ren´s chest, and fell soundly asleep.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Ren looked down at him and titled her head a little. But then looked at the small bruse she had left on his neck....probably not the best looking the world...it did not look to comfortable to the Nergal...But..knowing him he really did not mind to much. Besides...it was the middle of the day..Ren gave a small shake of her head and rolled her eyes.
"Okay...I guess I will be here as well...." She laid back and put her arms above her...streching alittle...the other form had made her stiff and a little uncomfortable..from going to small to big again...very disturbing...
After a few moments of her laying there she thought about the seal...and he Felmounts....and where and what they are doing...Ren had trouble doing anything....the thought of what they were doing seemed to prevent her from sleep....and then hoped that the group of them were not to far......Ren had to find a way to stop them...but with the minimal of casualties....

(I have to go now comrade. Rest well.)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:04 pm

And Nergal was sleeping well and soundly on Ren´s lap by now, curled up like a ball, and just dreaming nice dreams, and smiled a big grin while he did so.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Ren sat up and looked down at him like almost if she was his original mother. She let Night control Ren's body cause mainly...Ren was getting tired now....Hell and Night have been talking about their past and all other things while Ren and Nergal were playing...and let themselves back in when Ren was laying her head down.....
Night began to pet the little ball of fur and looked up at the door to see Malty sitting there.
Well...look who is finally rested? How are you....I have to talked to you in a long time...
Malty gave a blank stare at her and Night rolled her eyes....and let the normal Ren back.
"Yeah.....what is wrong?"
Malty walked up to Ren and sat down looking at the ground..."Do you know where they are?"
Ren knew what he ment..the Felmounts are still out there..."I....I dont know....when I found theme they were still traveling on the roads.....There were three of them...not alot....I took one of them down....but the other two are battle mages....they were not easy to get close to...." Ren then looked down at Nergal..."If he had listened I would have probably died....."
Malty looked down at Nergal and licked the top of his head..."Yeah...good thing he is so stubborn."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 pm

And Nergal was still fast asleep, and a little fire came out of his body, and looked up at Ren."So how are you fealing now hm".The two fiery orbs looked straight at Ren.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Ren was actually startled by the sudden change...but smiled down at who ever it was.
"I am fine...A little sore...but I am fine. I dont think I have thanked you...I would not have been here if you were not there."

Ren gave a small scratch behind his ears.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:48 pm

"I only did what my master bade me to do Mistress Ren".Xero looked at her."Yes it is true, now Nergal is our master, he can do whatever he wants whit our power".Xero looked at Ren." He isent as clumsy and unknowing as you think he is, he is only wanting to live his young life to the fullest now".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Ren gave a small giggle.
"Oh I dont know about that. But...what can we do now...with two of you to help...I was almost killed....I am nor many others are not as powerful as we look.."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:07 pm

"Yeah that is true, and neighter are they, so we are almost in the same level as they, even if it dident seam like it, but we are".Xero smiled.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Ren gave a small sigh of small relife......She did not know what he was going for but she understood none the less.
"I hope you are right....I guess I have to fought in so long...."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:16 pm

And Xero went back into Nergal, and smiled up at Ren." Sleep well Ren".He put some spell on her, so she would fall asleep, and not think to much.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Ren immediatly went from her normal self.....to very very sleepy....and fell back ward. Malty moved behind and made sure her head would not slam on the ground waking her back up.
"Why did you have to go and do that? We were just talking about the Loose Felmounts and where they were!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:35 pm

but Xero was gone, and Nergal was sleeping like nothing had ever happned, and dident know that Xero had been out of him at all, he slept on like a furry ball.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Malty gave a low growl out of his gut. He did not like being ignored one bit. But as he was about to bark back Ren had gripped his fur as she rested. MAlty blinked a few times and looked down at the knocked out Ren....and Nergal in her lap. Chrystal walked in....and was about to say that the lunch was ready.....but....stopped and smiled at the trio..
"Gosh....every time I see the three of you it is almost like you are a small pack. Well the food is ready...Rolego and Nergal can rest if you are hungry."
Malty thought of it for a moment.....and shook his head with a smile."No....I am alright....Ren need some kind of comfort.....She had already done so much..."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:53 pm

And Nergal slept on her lap like a stone, and dident even move an inch.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Ren for some reason the turned back to Rolego...and he stood with a very dizzy head.
"Oh......what happened..."
Malty rose as well And laughed.
"NErgal knocked you out."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 pm

And Nergal fell whit a tud on the floor, and sprang up, and looked at Rolego, and Malty, and shaked his head still tierd.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Rolego gave a small laugh and gave a lick to Nergal's head.
"Oh I am sorry about that. So I hear you kocked me out......Why?....Did you hit me while I was a girl!!??"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Nergal looked at him." Knocked you out, I have been asleep all the time Rolego, I have Malty as vitness to that".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum