Malty's Inn

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Malty's Inn

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Rolego gave a small laugh.
"I know what happened....but...what were we talking about? I remember talking about the Fel's but....I realy cannot think of anything else after that."
MAlty gave a spat to Rolego's back....which made Rolego wince a little.
"Oh....right....The last time I looked they were heading to Folor's kingdom....if I have sent a message to Folor before returning....but I dont know what he can do.....I alone can tear his armies apart........But...I dont know what three Fel's can do to his castel...."
Rolego was beginning to feel a little fearful...he hoped that his meassage would be there on time....
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2399

View user profile http://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 pm

And Nergal looked at them."Do you want to reach Folor, before they do".He looked at Rolego and Malty whit a smile, and rubbed his hands, and looked at Malty."You know me, and what I can do now".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Rolego gave a smile...."I have a little trick....Regina, Helena, Alana.....we are heading back to Folor's castle!!! You have 2 hours!!"
Rolego turned to his other form....the red wolf with a black aura...and began to chant a small chant....the words seemed very ancient.....then a small light began to grow behind Rolego....It grew.....and Grew.....till it was the same size as Rolego...and in the circle of light sat the castle. and the plaza. Untouched. Rolego had just placed a portal to the other city.

"I have my ways of travel when needed."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:47 pm

"Ah that is good, then we all use your portal Rolego, so your leting them to come whit you now, even if you said no".Giggled Nergal, all about the pet day forgotten, he breated out load, that was great he touhgt.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Rolego gave a soft grin. "Well the Fel's have not reached the town yet. So we dont have to worry aout much alright.?"
Just then the girls came in through the door. Wearing their small packs.
"Ready? Chrystal...we are going to the castle....be well and watch the store for us!!"
Chrystal gave a small laugh."Be careful!!"
Rolego gave a yell back."When am I ever!!??"
HE then stepped through the portal......it felt diffrent. It sent small shocks through his and Malty's body...it did not hurt....actually it felt pretty good.
The girls were weary of the gate....they did not want to mess with it...."Ummm I think I will stay..."Alana said with the girls nodding with her...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:55 pm

And Nergal looked at Regina."Will you come whit us, or will you be here, and protect the Inn, if somthing happens here Regina".He looked at her whit a smile, and had a grin on his lips.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Regina actually thought about it....and then grinned...."I will stay here...Chrystal will need me here...remeber what happened last time..." Regina gave a kiss to NErgal.
"Be safe...alright?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:02 pm

And Nergal Gave her a big hug." Be safe my dear".And he kissed her, and smiled, and walked throuhgt the Portal."Hey Rolego, what is this potal, a snake or what".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Rolego even thought he was in the portal...it was like a long hall of diffrent colors flashing and changing.
"Yeah kinda....Well lets go...Helena, Alana....stay close alright? Regina!....Dont do anything stupid while we are gone!!"
Regina yelled the same back.
Rolego gave a nod and walked through the semi tunnel. And went through the other end of the tunnel. "Come on guys it wont stay open forever."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:17 pm

And Nergal walked trought, and looked at Malty." You coming you big guffy boy". Pointing his tounge at Malty, and giggled.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:21 pm

MAlty gave a small angery look.....and then followed in to the portal.
(Hey post in Harlen next.)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:25 pm

((I am quite sleepy is it allrihgt if I post again tomorrow and were in Harlen))

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:26 pm

(YES SIRRRR!!! Rest well)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Rolego and Malty both walked into the inn....quietly...
"Malty....dont make a sound. If the girls found out that we are here now. I would be washed like no tomorrow as well as you....so dont try anything stupid."
Malty did not need to here that again...He swallowed hard and gave a nod.
They both began to pad into the inn slowly....they hardly even breathed. Just getting from the door to the stairs took 5 minutes....rather than 7 seconds......but they stopped at the stairs...they knew the stairway creaked...loudly. But they knew they had to get up the stairs somehow.....
Rolego looked at Malty and gave a smile. Malty rolled his eyes..."Fine....but change back as soon as we reach our room."
Rolego turned to his nine tails form...and literary used his tails to climb the stairs with no noise. As they reached the top....He then brought MAlty back down to the ground as well as Nergal and turned back.
Malty and Rolego then moved to their room.

"Well....thirty minutes to get to our room....." ROlego gave a small shrug."Not to bad...bu.....who is this.....?"
And in their beds....were the girls. Regina, Alana, Helena, and Chrystal.
Rolego and Malty stood there....a little dumbfounded. "Wow....that much huh?" Both Malty and Rolego sat on the ground next to each other and looked at the girls. Rolego let Nergal back in the place between Rolego's chest and the ground and placed his neck over Nergal as well.
"We will have to wait till tomorrow...Rest up....knowing them...the first thing they will do is probably want us to take them somwhere...and Nergal....I know you here me....dont mess with them....dont want a bath right now...it is really early in the mourning. Dont be rude."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:55 pm

And Negal Gave Rolego a hard kick to the side, and slept on like a child, not even bothring to answer Rolego┬┤s rude coment about him, and smiled for himself.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:03 am

Rolego gave a small grunt...but that little sound was enough to wake Helena. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up with a yawn....she then looked out the window. Both Malty and Rolego stood.....and backed towards the door....and the inn being made out of wood...a small creek was made by Malty.....both wolves fur stood on end.

Helena's ear twitched at the sound and she slowly turned her head as well as moved her hair away from her eyes....Rolego and Malty stood like they were stone...they knew they both were going to be caught....maybe....Rolego looked down at Nergal....and gave a small sly smile. Just as Helena's eyes were on the three....Nergal was air born with Rolego screaming, "Distraction!!"
That woke all of the girls up as Nergal landed right on Regina's face....and Rolego and Malty went for the door....which all of a sudden slammed shut....Alana's hand was up....and her power was the reason the door shut....Rolego and Malty were both scratching at the door now. And by luck....Rolego pawed at the handle hard enough for the door to open! Regina tossed Nergal to Chrystal....who looked terrible since she did just get a rude awakening...and lunged with her teeth bore out like a saber just as Helena and Alana did the same. They landed on Malty's Back and Rolego stopped in the Hall.
"MALTY!!!! NOOOOO!!!"
Malty whining and begging lifted a paw in protest to Rolego.
"SAVE YOURSELF!!!"
Rolego gave a sharp nod and ran to the bathroom.......and locked the door....he then sat down with his back on the door sat there panting....he knew that he would not be able to leave for some time now....he knew the conquenses....so he sat in the bathroom and listened....and he heard nothing....and he again listened but with his ear on the door....nothing...Rolego knew the problem of what he was about to do....but he also knew he could not stay in the bathroom for to long....he would get hungry.

He then began to turn the nob.....the second the lock clicked back....Alana was withing inches of Rolego's face...

Rolego landed on the ground with a strong thud....Alana...despite how much smaller she was compared to Rolego...she did have plenty of strength cause of the magic she was taught by ROlego....Rolego was able to move...but he did not want to throw Alana across the room....so he laid there...looking up at the now blackened face of Alana.....but.....something began to to glisten from her face...and it fell to Rolego's face...it was wet...and salty...Rolego simply looked harder....her face was more like a fountain...Malty turned the corner with both Helena and Regina on his back....they were both crying as well as they clung to Malty's fur....

"We heard about what has happened......they did not tell us about what happened to you..."
Rolego gave a small sigh as he rose his head to Alana...."Hey....look....we are not dead....we are home and we are not hurt. There is nothing for you to worry about...I did not go alone this time...I had a large amount of help from both Malty and Nergal..." Rolego then took a paw....and placed it to Alana's face....she quickly grabbed it and held it to her cheek and her grip told him that she was not going to let....and he could only smile at her...she was not crying but anyone could here the long drawn out whines from her...as well as Regina and Helena...Malty laid them on Rolego as well....he was the only one that had a way of getting through in a way Malty could not.
"Why are you crying?"
All three looked down at him with a small look..... different from what he thought he was going to see.....they were smiling. It was a smile he wanted to see but was to awkward at that time.
"Just to see you are not hurt.....that is all.....You know that you and Malty....are our dads. We cannot operate as well without you being here with us.....we are so used to you to respond to our calls.....you not being there, Malty not being there, Nergal not being there......it scares us.....there are so many things that are so much more powerful than we are....that why we.....we...."
Rolego has heard enough.....he smiled a smile that made them stop talking...then they smiled back...."Thank you..."
Rolego shook his head and looked at them with the most fatherly look they had ever seen..."No....thank you for doing what I have asked....you did everything just fine....even without our presence. I know you three....with us.....or without us....you are a force to be reckoned with. I am very proud to be called your father as well as Malty. I also know...." Chrystal stepped into the room with Nergal still in her arms..."Nergal is proud to call you his sisters. I am sorry again......I thought I took all the steps I need to take....to make sure you three would not worry....but....I now know....that it is impossible....we all love each other to much."
The girls gave a small laugh as did Malty and Chrystal. Rolego simply smiled a little bit more.
He then looked at Nergal...."Have anything to say to Helena...you did wake her."

(Sorry comrade. Went to see my brother. I also have work at Dawn.)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:43 pm

(I am free tomorrow!!!! XD!!!)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:34 pm

And Nergal looked at Rolego." I dident wake her, I was asleep the whole time, and was a good boy Rolego". Nergal smiled and looked realy inosent, and smiled whit a big smile.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Rolego saw Alana sprout a small smile and giggle a little.
"There is a smile....and Regina....and Nergal sorry for pelting you into her face. I could not find an easier thing to throw....and you did elbow me.."
Helena then smile a little....as did Regina. Regina then took Nergal from Chrystal....and had him her lap and she could only smile down at him.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:07 pm

And Nergal smiled back up at Regina, and licked her underjaw."Hey there Regina, long time no seen, so how has you been, while I have been gone hm".He gave her such a hug, and smiled.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Regina patted the top of his head as well laughed a little.
"TO much.....without Malty and Rolego here....people did stop coming a little...and the only ones who decided to come where people who were drunk or people who wanted to be drunk.....not the best few days...Helena almost got into a little trouble yesterday. A man came in thinking this place was a brothel."
Helena cringed a little.....she could remember the mans face even if it was a mile away....Alana laid herself down on Rolego with a diffrent look.
"Yeah....she was almost forced....but...then Regina happened...."
ROlego tilted his head...."Huh?"
Alana lead both Malty and Rolego down the stairs....Regina still held Nergal....and there was a hole in the wall...Rolego and MAlty held their jaws open.....
"Oh....no....."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:34 pm

And Nergal looked at Regina."So what will happen now Regina, you look so tense, why are you so tense Regina, I hope I havent said anything that would make you angry, or anything". Smiled Nergal.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Regina thought she would be in so much trouble. That is why she was tense. She was lucky the wall did not cave in. Also since the hous was made from wood..it could....but.....Rolego and Malty....had just recently renovated the whole inn! With the addon of a pure gold shower head.
Rolego plopped down on his butt and looked at Regina with a straight face.....Regina fidgeted at the look....Rolego then walked towards her....and looked down at her as she looked up at him. Her eyes were full of nothing else but total fear and guilt.
"so.....Regina.....what do you think I should do?"
Regina looked and acted like a child....she looked at the ground with he worried eyes and shugged.."I dont know....."
"Regina.....that is not going to work this time. What do you think I should do? I know a beating is not going to do much.....as well as you know this as well."
Regina stopped breathing for a few moments....this to her as getting intense....she had not felt the much fear and worry from Rolego...ever.
"And dont think I have heard much about you Regina." Regina's eyes snapped open.....she now knew she was in trouble....deep trouble....
"So what do you think I should do...."
"I....I...."
"Nothing."
Regina looked back up with a look of confusion..."Nothing?"
ROlego had a smile growing on his face...."Yes....nothing.....you did what you thought you needed to do to protect your family....though it might have been extreme.....you mde sure that your sisters and friend...were safe....so I think a punishment is not needed here...."
Regina after a few moments walked face first into Rolego's chest...."I am sorry......I was scared....I did not really know what to do...."
Rolego gave a small laugh."I believe you did just fine. WOuld you say Malty?"
Malty gave a nod."Of course....why do you think we wanted you to stat besides the threat of the Felmounts?"
Regina gave a shrug....
"You are the strongest girl here....we knew we could leave them in your care....and we were right...?"
Regina pressed her face deeper into Rolego's fur....feeling the weight come off of her shoulders...."Thanks dads"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 pm

And Nergal looked at Rolego whit a smile, and licked his lips, and was about to sneak out of the room, and into his abodes, were he could be by himself, and thinik of what he had done himself, as his real self, who was now called Snow, he was feading of pain and torture, could he be mad inside of himself, about to loose his own mind.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Rolego watched as he left.....and he knew....then he had to tell Regina....despite how awkward or painful it will sound.
Regina?" Regina looked up to look at Rolego..."Yeah?"
Rolego thought hard for a moment......he knew that this will be a wired problem.
"Ok....umm....Nergal as you may know has his demons and spirits like me right?"
Regina looked at Rolego with a saved look.... "Yes......what of it....?
"Well.....he has on inparticualr one......who loves....umm?"
"Ummmmmm....what?"
".....pain?"
Regina looked at him like it was a lie...."Really?...well....I guess I must see for myself?"
Rolego gave a nod..."That would be best."
Regina rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs.....with a slightly worried Rolego behind her.
"I hope this is going to be fine with her..."
Regina walked across the room with a hilarity in her mind...not truly believing.....till she reacehd Nergal's door.....she placed her ear up to the door to listen.....if this was true.....maybe she could hear enough proof to prove it if she stayed quiet for a while.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: