The Journey Roads of gems

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Rolego and Malty looked at him with wide eyes.

"What? You are telling me that the blade you wielded controlled you?"
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2401

View user profile http://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm

And Torak giggled and looked at them." Hm I dont even remember what happned that day, its like everything is blurred and gone".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Rolego looked at him with a stunned eye. Everyone did. He did not remember what he did and this took them all by surprise. Rolego was up in Torak's face with a very strange look.Not happy nor sad. But also not confused. He was in a state of misunderstanding.

He sat up so that he was on his hind paws, and had his paws on Torak's face. Trying to understand what he had just said.

Malty sat right next to Rolego. Being the same.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:35 am

And Torak looked right back at Rolego, dident move away from his paws, and smiled."What are you doing Rolo".Torak used to call him Rolo, when he was little, and smiled up at him, and tyhen he sighted, dident know what to say, and looked down, tears streaming down his cheeks, he had tried to escape from his past, and they just riped his wounds back open."Please Rolo Forgive me for what I did to you".Torak pleaded with a trembeling voice." I do not use blades or knifes anymore, I was affraid to come back, becurse I tought you would rip me apart, the first you got to see my face again".Cryied Torak, and burrid his face into Rolego´s chest." I am sorry, I truely am".

((Sorry my mind is a lil blank about his past))

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 am

((You good. ^^))

Rolego heard this and immediately felt alot better. He was not mad nor upset. But now he was at least not having to worry about it anymore. The past was over, now Torak can chose what to do again. It was more or less a feel of being ashamed, he was not able to help his son when he needed it most.

Rolego gave a small frown to himself but looked up with a smile to Torak. The goofy smile that showed things were fine and thing were going to work out.

"You do not have to worry about it. There are reason why we took you in. We also do not care about what we did in the past. Just as long as you know you still have a family."

Lokane looked down at them through stubborn eyes, but even he began to forgive and forget. Yes the years that he was chased proved to be nothing but an annoyance, but at least he knew the reasons for his constant burden. Regina was smiling like ever before.

MAlty was happy as well, but like him he wanted to find out what was in Torak. This "Shadow" What is this shadow that made his blade have the power to take Torak's mind? Malty did have a strong though of this, case what were the possibilities of it happening again? Malty loved his son, and he was going to do as much as he could to get this thing out of him. The sooner he does, the better.

Rolego gave a small motion to his head to Alana and with his tail dragged Alana to them. She was laughing with a small smile the whole way.

"Alana as you may already know, this is Torak, he was the first we took in. Torak this is Alana. We found her, like you and Regina."

Alana gave a small smile to Torak, but was nervous but not too much. The story she just heard was, very great to her, and some things she was not able to understand. But she did know regardless, Rolego had his reasons.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:34 pm

And Torak looked at Rolego, still siting on his lap, like he used to when he was just a puppie, and he was thin and skynni.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Rolego looked at the pup and gave a small sigh of both relief and sadness. He looked unhealthy. So it was a very sad sight for him. As well for the rest.

"Torak when was the last time you have eaten?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:13 am

Torak Gulped now, he knew he was in trubble if he said Anything to them, and loooked at Rolego, and smiled."I dont Know, when was the last time I did eat anything".He looked up at Rolego, and looked all inosent, but it had been for weeks, but he dident say anything, and he looked at Malty, with a smile that said it all.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:40 am

Rolego gave a small sigh and looked up to Malty and he gave a nod to malty an dhe did the same back. They had to hunt again. Rolego with his mouth lifted Torak and brought him to Alana, who took him in her arms, readily. She knew when to let somethings go and things to stay.

"We will be back, we have to get food for us. Lokane, could you-"

"Yes I will stay...it is not like I have a choice."

Lokane had a small look of annoyance on his face. He did not like playing babysitter, but he and Rolego were the same, it was rare in itself to just run into him. Rolego gave a small sigh to Lokane and gave a nod in thanks. Malty doing the same then left to go into the woods.

Regina looked at Lokane with a serious eye. What is with him?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:20 pm

And Torak changed into a Fox puppie, and did leap on Lokane´s lap, and laid his head on his waist, and closed his eyes and fell asleep on Lokane, had Lokane and the others seen this Fox meny times before, and just tought it wild.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Lokane looked down with an annoyed look and simply pushed him off with his paw. being in a fox form himself, He did not want to be messed with as of now.

"What Is it?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:28 pm

And Torak looked at him, and sighted."Its nothing Lokane".And he walked back to Alana, and laid on her lap and smiled.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Alana and Regina now both looked at Lokane with a slight agitated look.

"What?"

"What is wrong with you? You know that he does not want to hunt you anymore."

Lokane gave a small whisp of his tail as if this did not matter to him. in which did not. he grew to very dislike Torak. It really got on his last nerve how he was so ready to make up after chasing him for about 20 years.

Have you ever tried to fix something that has broken so much that it is beyond repair?

He was beginning to get upset.

Tell me. Cause If you do know tell him that. Cause it is going to take more than just a hug to change my mind about him. For 20 years I have been hunted....now since my pain is over you think I should not have a grudge?

The girls now both felt alittle guilt...

I thought so. I dont care where he is or what he is. I just want him away from me and me alone. For some reason he is actually worth something to somebody.

Alana tightened her hug on Lokane as did Regina who hugged Alana from behind.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:43 pm

And Torak changed to his black self, his shadow self, and smiled his eyes in multicolor again, and he had a guffy smile."I know why your so angry Lokane ".Giggled Torak, and looked at him, his former self back inside his soul."Its becurse I hunted you beyond the world".Smiled Torak and giggled.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Lokane was just about to spark back. But Rolego was not to far behind and he simply popped his knuckles and slugged Torak on the back of the skull.

"Your meal is here...."

Rolego was not dad anymore he was an enforcer. He was not going to tolerate any more fights and or disputes. They were already going to be late to Vista. So he was not in the best of moods. But he also was not liking what he heard and saw from Torak.

"Dont push your luck. Yes, you are my kid but I am not going to go easy on you till i find out what exactly this shadow is."

Malty said with a hard tone.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:54 pm

"How do you knock a shadow down, dad and mom ".Torak giggled."Do you blow me down, as you see your hand went straight throught my neck mom".And Torak began to calm down, and the shadow became tentacles, and just dvindled into Torak, and he looked like nothing had happned,and sat down and began to eat.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Rolego gave a frown, but then used the opposite of dark.

Light.

He took his hand and placed it on Torak's skull. Then Went to Regina with a smile. She smiling in return, knowing what he wanted. She took the necklace Given by Nergal...and gave it Rolego who then placed it on himself.

Amplifying the light more than 10fold. Not to hurt, but to help Torak control what is in him. He was like a werewolf he needed to control...or he will loose whatever sanity he had left.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:10 pm

And Torak ate his dinner, not knowing what was Happening, and looked at Rolego."Um what are you doing um Rolego, I cant call you mom, as your male". Smiled Torak."But Lokane dosent like me".Sighted Torak, and looked down, with a sad frown.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Rolego gave a small sigh as he continued what he was doing.

"He is not mad at you. it is the shadow that chased him for this time he hates."

He said this as he began to mend what connection was flawed in Torak. He did not like seeing Torak losing himself to the shadow that was in him

"Can you control it at all?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:21 pm

((Hey I Gtg. I got work!! But I will see you tomorrow.))
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:25 pm

And Torak smiled at Rolego."I am the Shadow Rolego, all became black".But Torak still acted normal, and looked after Rolego."You knew what you took in, when you took me in Rolego, you knew I was of the shadow mom, there is nothing to mend here".Smiled Torak, and hugged Rolego, and smiled up at him."I love you mom". And he went to Malty, and hugged him to."I love you Daddy".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:39 am

Rolego and Malty took his hugs but it kind of hurt. Yes, they did know what they were taking in, But also, they thought they could fix it. Lead him to another plane, so that he could start over again. But it was too late. The sad thing was, that if they were to take him in, they would be risking the lives and well being of everyone. New and old.

Rolego and Malty could only hope that they could find another way in time. If not they would have to distance themselves. Something they really did not want to do. but it was the safest route if they were going to try to fix him.

Rolego turned and saw that the day was right, and look ed back behind himself.

"Hey guys lets get going, the sooner we reach the city the better. I dont want to make a civil war out of the trouble we are in. "

Alana and Regina both gave nods. Malty was already up and nodding at Rolego. They had to or they will be in a very bad cross hair.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:23 am

And Torak looked at Malty and Rolego with sad eyes."I am sorry if I am a danger to you all, dident mean it like that".Whined Torak, and looked at them bouth, and then he stood up and looked at Lokane, and sighted and shaked his head, and then he looked at Rolego.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Rolego knew what he had to do to make him feel at least he was welcome back in the family. He turned to Cassandra with a quick flash of light and opened her arms. Though she knew that they would have to find a substitute for her child, they all knew they did not have to worry. She knew all to well what to look for she was the one who caught the brunt of it.

"Torak...come here. There is no need to feel sorry anymore. You came back to us. You found us, and it is with us you can stay."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:47 am

Torak smiled and gave a nod."Thanks Momy".He looked at Cassandra."Do you think I am a danger to them around me dady".He looked at Malty and Cassandra."Ill try to be good, I promise, and I am sorry about the blade so long ago".And he looked at Malty and Cassandra, and then at Alana and Regina.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top