FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:33 pm

The group walked a good distance. The trip was nice, the sky was clear with small clouds. The wind was calm. The sun was not to hot. The perfect day.
"Ok....one more day till we reach Harlen. We should stop here. We will make trip tomorrow." Valey had the now sleeping Nergal on her back. She does not remember when she saw him sleep so calm before.

Regina and Alana both stood and streched a little. Malty plopped on the ground.

"I will never carry the two of you agian." The girls chuckled a little. Valey also tunred around agave a goofy smile.

She placed Nergal down and sat next to him. She did not want to wake him.
So she and MAlty went into the woods and gathered the wood. They still had some food left over from the last hunt. They started a fire and cooked the meat. They believe that the smell would wake Nergal up.
Alana and Regina were both sitting next to the fire. Both nibbling on the meat they had to eat.
They both were actually enjouing the trip! Despite the incednt from yesterday. Valey had Malty on her lap///he past out from carrying both girls.

"heh.....baby." Nergal was still laying on the ground. He was out like a stone. Valey then lifted him agian and brought him to the fire.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:39 pm

and he slept like a stone, he was in to much pain, as his bottom still shone a radiant red light, but he opned one eye, and looked at them, and then he crawled towards the meet, and took big bites out of it, and looked for water, but there was no water, he could hardly walk, so numb was his hind muscles, after the treatment Regina had given him, and he said." I am sorry Regina".He looked down on the ground.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Regina tossed an angery and cold stare....but it slowly softened. She then went over to him and began to pet his head.
"Me too. I guess I over exagerated agian." Regina gave a calm smile and patted hs stomach a little and went back to the fire.
Valey felt proud and finally could relax a little more. Malty was beginning to wake up but saw Valey and went back to sleep. He was comfortable.
"You okay Nergal?" Valey looked at him through concrened eyes while smiling.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:56 pm

"No I am not, my butt is hurting me like I dont know what, but other than that, I am allright I think".And he looked at her." I dont think I deserved that beating,when I offerd my bottom to her freely".Said Nergal, and looked at them all."As everybody knows how scared I am of that paddle".He looked at Valey and smiled."I dident think it would ever again come to this".He looked at Valey."Please heal my bottom, its gives me so much pain".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Valey let out a small giggle and let the earth around her turn green. Some of the energy reached up and engulfed both Nergal and Valey....then it simply sunk back into the earth. Valey did the same to Alana and Regina....who are now happy as hell.

Valey laughed and looked down at Nergal.
"How bought now?" She let him go and clasped her hands together.
Malty was out like a rock as well. He did not even notice what just happened.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:08 pm

"Thanks mom, I am realy happy, that you helped me". Nergal jumped up and down, and placed his paws together." I know you dident know this mom".And then Nergal showed his real form, he was a wolf yes, and big black and whit wolf, whit red runes over his shulders and back, and had a marked forhead, and then out of nothing, he folded his two great black wings, and sweiped them up and down, so there was a cooling brease, and then he looked at his mom, and took her by the scruff, and sat her on his back, and then he jumped to the sky, and he went of like an arrow in the wind, and curved and flyed by Alana and Regina, and giggled." How you like this mom".

((Time for bed night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:24 pm

Valey was not one for heights.....but this was somthing speacial. She had her arms in the air having a blast.
"This is AMAZING!!!! Thank you for this." She placed her arms back down because she was still somewhat afraid of heights.
"Well....If you would have told us your had this ability we would have been to Harlen sooner....but, i am happy you did not." Valey rollefd onto her back and looked at the sky.....even though she was moving....the stars seemed to stay still. Made the night look even better.

She then closed her eyes.....she would never forget that feeling.

(Goodbye Comrade sleep well.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:30 pm

and Nergal did fly over a lake, and had his claws out, and ruffled the lake surface, like a bird after fish, and he looked at the water.He loved this fealing, it was like his heart was beating slower, he felt stronger and bigger.And then he came back to where Alana and Regina was, and landed on his hindlegs, and looked at them and smiled, he was much bigger now, towerd over them, and his wing span was over 6 meters, 3 meter´s left wing, and 3 meter´s right wing, and he folded his wings over them,and his tail was long to, and smiled, and then he changed back to his ordinary wolf form.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Valey then looked at the ground. She gave a great and calm sigh. She was happy to be on the ground agian.
NightRain and Hellfire were both laughing....they also have the same form. Valey is just not happy with heights.

She was clining on for a few moments then slowly slid off his back and to the ground.
"Well....that was something diffrent. Thanks for the ride. NightRain and Hellfire says they are proud to see your flying form like they have." Valey stood directly under him....he towered over her. She felt puny.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:10 pm

and Nergal smiled."I have so much power, but still I am so vunreble, when it comes to that paddle". Said Nergal, and looked at his bottom, who now was healed, and then he reard his head back, and looked at Regina, and smiled a bit, and rubbed his head against her." Friends Regina". He looked up at her, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:16 pm

Reginna gave a small grin.
"Friends." She patted his head and sat down. Alana and Malty both looked in amusment. They liked the new look. Kinda intimedating but still pretty cool.
"Hey?" Malty was now speaking to Nergal."Could your parents do this as well? If so, could Relogo do the same?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:22 pm

And Nergal looked at Malty, in a amused way."Hm that a good question, I dont remember, if they could or not".He used it more and more, it was more easy this way, he giggled inside himself, and looked at Malty, and smiled." I dont know, meybe Valey knows." And they bouth looked at her, Nergal whit a big grin, he was laying again, the bad boy he was, he neaded a real beating, that he would never forget, and he shiverd just at the tought.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Valey let herself shiver a bit and then she turned back into Rolego.
"Ok...much better. Anyways, yes they can. They as well as Nergal and now Im have this form.....I dont know what mine is yet....but I really do not want to know...."

Rolego looked at Nergal's form agian.

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 3 Winged_wolf

He gulped and finally.
"I will give it a try.....I hope nothing weird happens." So Rolego began to concentrate.....he began to glow a dark dark blue. The it flashed white every once in a while. Then the light dimmed.

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 3 Solitarywolf

(The top pic is yours.....you like)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:45 pm

And Nergal looked at Rolego, and gasped." Your werry beautyful, and strong looking".He boved his head." I dident know you could do that". Gulped Nergal, and looked away, he did know, but said nothing.

((I Love the pic))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Well thank you son..... This was Hellfires winged wolf form. Hellfire rarly uses it...but he enjoys the common flight he takes every once in a while.
Hmm....seems like you do not remember. Well maybe your mother will be able to show hers. NightRain....ready? Hellfire began to change....NightRain then appeared in her form a few moments later. She was in her winged wolf form as well.
It has been a long time I have been in this form. Wow....feels like new. She looked up to see the suprised looks.
What is with the looks....Something wrong?

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 3 Angelfoxthingy

NightRain then moved next to Nergal. She had a great grin. Why are you blushing? This is not Rolego's form...he does have his form but he does not know what it is yet. Comeon turn around. NightRain nudged Nergal's back she wanted to see his expression.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 pm

And Nergal turned around, and gave his mom a big sloopy lick, on her lips."You look sexy mom, ups shuldent have said that".He saw her expresion, she was not sorry, she was down right blushing now."What is it, not used to kisses in public". Giggled Nergal, and licked her mom again, and looked at her."Your so cute".He said whit a puppie voice, he saw that she was begining to become angry.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 pm

NightRain simply turned and brought her paw to the back of Nergal's head. She was blushing a little but she was not inclined to blush because her son did this....she felt wrong.
Next time I will get the paddle. Please, do not do that. NightRain's expression then just changed from anger to calm. She simply turned off her anger switch.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:16 pm

and Nergal looked at her."Why not use your paws hm, its they who will do the job you know, my cutie pie".Said Nergal, and was ready to fly, but stoped, his mom would get him anyway, but then he tried somthing, Flash steps it was called, he stood there, then he was gone, this was his own tecknic, and that was why everyone wanted him as an assassin, he was made for this kind of job, but he had said no, and so it would be."If you can catch me white beauty, you can do what ever you want mom".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:21 pm

NightRain took flight and was already almost at Negal's height. She then split-s. She turned on her back and dived...building air speed. She then puled up into a spiraling climb....yes it killed her speed. But...it made her look unpredictable. She was trying to do a little trick she had leared for Hellfire....This was the only thing she knew about air chases...and it had never failed her once.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:31 pm

and Nergal looked up at her, this was a beautyful dance, that she did, and he stoped, and was looking at her dance, and her beautyful body, just caskading in the sky above her, white fur shone more white, of the sunny spell´s.And then he did somthing, none of them deared to belive, he would do, he went up to the heaven´s in great speed, and then changed to his normal form, and laid his hands tightly at is sides, and plomited down towards the earth, like a bullet in high speed. He loved the fealing of this, but he was affraid what his mom would do now, but he culdent help it, it was suicide for shure, just inches from the ground, he changed back, and flyed like a spear head upp again, and blinked to his mom, who was realy anoyed, as well as angry.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:34 pm

NightRain was beginning to enjoy this little chase. She dived once more to pick up speed but this time did not climb..She dived to about the same heights as Negal and began to pulse her wings....they seemed to flap faster and faster... She then climbed dong the same climb agian. But since her wings were moving faster than last time..she kept her speed. She was already apon Nergal's she was about a good 20 feet behind him. She was closing very slowly.

She then tucked her legs in and she became like a bullet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:41 pm

and just then, Nergal did a flash step, to the right, and he did it wrong, and was beside Nightrain."Ups sorry I was rude against you".Blinked Nergal, he was quite tired now, and landed one foot on Night Rain´s back, and shifted back to his normal form, and sat on her back."Your realy beautyful mom, and I love you to, whit all my beating heart".Said Nergal, just to not to be punished, he had done meny stupid deatly things in his flight, only one mistake, and he would be dead, pleying whit his life, were never a good thing.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:50 pm

NightRain simply turned split-sed and dived. She was picking up speed very quickly. She was about a good 100 feet off of the ground before she pulled up. She was moving like she was a jetliner. She was moving faster and faster. Then she pulled up. Ahe place a barrier around her and Negal. She was breaking into space.

What a view. This is whee your father and I pretty much ran into each other. Literaly. She chuckled as she remembered the run in.
You are just like your father. Smart but with a very diffrent need to do stupid things that gets him in trouble. Well the barrier wont last long now. We better get back before the barrier freezes and cracks. She then divevd but it was a slow dive. The planet looked so much better from the view they were at.
Well hold on...Rolego has found his Winged form....he will carry the rest of the way. Hold on. NightRain closed her eyes and with a small bright explosion of light Rolego's form was let out.

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 3 Winged_Twilight

"DIVE DIVE!!! WOOOOO!!!" Rolego was amped!!! So the long dive began!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 pm

and Nergal held around his flanks, as he dow, and laid flat on his back, and then when they touched the ground, they were in a privat eria, quite far away from anybody, and he looked after Rolego, and sat down on the grass, and he saw that he swaped to Valey, and Nergal gulped." Do you have to do it mom, I am sorry, I behaved rudely".And he tried everything, as not to get to her lap, but he tought there was no way out."So what will you do". Nergal tilted his head a bit, to the left.

(( Bed time for me,night my friend, and sleep well when you turn in))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Valey looked down and smiled a sharp tooth smile.
"No....I wont. I had fun! Why would I say that would?" Valey fell back and landed her head on Nergal's gut. HArd enough to knoked the air out of him. Valey looked up and laughed a little. But looked back up in the sky.
"*Sigh* wow.....wish the others were near." Valey was not smiling anymore. But she was not upset. She was tired.

(Goodbye comrade,)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next