The Journey Roads of gems

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Garmurin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:43 pm

And Torak looked at her."So your not going to punish me for what I did towards you Sis, I tought you would pull me over you lap, but you did not, so you have changed quite a bit, while I was away Regina".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Regina gave a small laugh to Torak...but then gave a small yawn...

"...Yeah....I have changed a bit...as did you."

She gave a small pat to his cheek...and then yawned again. Right then she felt the need to sleep go very high. She was physically tired....

"I...now grow tired. Are you ready to sleep?"

Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2398

View user profile http://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:15 am

"I dont sleep much anymore Regina".He looked at her, and hugged her." Lets do like the old times, when you used to sleep on me".Torak looked at Regina and smiled."It has been so long since, I did try that, that I have forgotten how it was like, to have a sis sleeping on me, like you used to before".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Regina rolled her eyes but gave a nod.

"Fine...but dont do what you did before. I could not sleep by my self for months after you scared me last time."

She then sat on her knees and waited for Torak to get ready.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 pm

And Torak giggled."That was quite funny if you ask me".He looked at Regina, and gulped when he saw her eyes."I promise Regina, I wont do it".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:47 am

Regina gave a small grin and patted the ground next to her with a yawn. She was getting irritably tired. And she need the sleep...if she was going to raise up tomorrow with energy...and less hate....she did toss an eye at Lokane....he did not move an inch....and he also did not drop his hard look....he was thinking hard about something...but what?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:27 am

And Torak looked at Regina."Now are you going to sit there all night".He reached after Regina, with his hands, they were so skinny, his whole body was so skinny, much more skinny than before he left them, it was like he hadent eaten for a melenia, that would make Cassandra angry about him, becurse she knew how he was when it came to eating.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 am

She reached out to his hand and stood seeing that they were old and skinny like he hand not eaten...he looked very unhealthy...She was going to speak...but then gave a small sigh....and let it be. She knew she was going to be cooking for him later on. So she gave a smile to him and waited for him to do what he did before while the tow were young.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:33 pm

And Torak took her in an embrace, and let her feel his body warmt, and looked at her, and stroked her hairs, and smiled."Now you will lie and sleep".He touched her forhead, and she was out like a light."Sleep well my sis".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Regina gave a small smile as she began to doze off...The past by now did not matter. As long as she had her older brother back....she will be like she was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day rolled around and it was bout 9:00 in the morn...and Rolego and Malty woke at the same time. Alana with them...since she was tossed about when ROlego sat up.

"Oh..Sorry. You rest well for the first time on this part of the road?"

Alana gave her dirt smudged face a wipe...but she was smiling none the less. Lokane however was no where to be seen. For some reason this alost struck a sensitive chord to Rolego. Not to bad...but it was bad enough that he did feel al little depressed.

"Well...it was fun..while it lasted."

While what lasted?

The sound of Lokane still there both made Rolego's mind whirl...but with his head as it turned around to find him...only to see a fox sitting in the tree looking down at them.

"Well it seems you made yourself comfortable..."

Lokane gave a small snort...like he was a royalty.

Well I did not want to be near Torak....though your daughter likes him again...she was not chased for about 15 years.

Regina was woke by the exchange of words between Rolego and Lokane a few minutes later...by then grew to a small argument.

"Can you drop it? You can see he means no ham to any of us. he would have killed us in our sleep by now."

So? I dont care I am not going to simply let this go. I am fine with you and your friends...just not him. I do not care if he is your son he still hunted me like it was a sport. You of all creatures should know how that feels by now.

Rolego gave a small annoyed sigh...

"God...it is like talking to an eight year old..."

Regina looked up to Lokane as he still sat in his fox form...from afar he did not look so big...but in actuality he was about the same height at Rolego...not as strong or as built...but still in great shape none the less.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:21 pm

And Torak blinked and was on Lokane, he could change to all tipes of beings, so this time, as Lokane was a fox, he changed to a flee, and was on Lokane, and said."What is so bad about me Lokane, I have been on you for the most part of those 15 years you know, and it was realy fun to chase you around the world, I must say, but with you I allways were, I looked after you while you slept, or rested, how else do you think you have lived this long Lokane hm". Torak was still a flee on Lokane."You know, I am just one of meny flees around your body".Giggled Torak." You should wash some more, your so dirty, you can never marry Rolego like this". And Torak bolted of laughting.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Lokane almost squashed that bug when he spoke It drove him up the wall every time he heard his voice...but he looked to see Rolego on his feet and staring with a good glare.

Lokane hesitated at this and gave a growl to himself...he will have to live with it if he wnts to go with them to Vista...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 am

And Torak changed back to his puppie form, and sat beside Lokane, Torak was a pain in the ass if he wanted to be, and licked Lokane with a werry wet slobering tounge, the trout of Lokane, so he was all wet, furr driping with Saliva, he needed a good lesson for what he did, but nobody cared to give him what he deserved.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Lokane gave a shiver when he got licked and almost went around to bite the guys tongue out! But with Rolego locked in his sights and vise versa...he sat their with a evil eye at Torak. Then gave a sigh due to his position.

Why me...

Alana and Regina were soon up and wide awake. but both did laugh at Lokane. They could see he was miserable.

"You know Lokane you dont have to come along."

Lokane gave a small smile to Alana.

Well it is not everyday to see someone like me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm

And Torak looked up from his spot, and changed to the being that he loved the most, a man, he changed into a man, grey beard, and had a smiths hammer, here he was a black smith."So Lokane, you also remember me for somthing good, you know, remember those knifes".He looked at Lokane with a serius smile.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Lokane looked at him with a look of both anger and annoyance.

Yes I do...and yes I do still carry them. But I never used them. I knew it was you.

She took the daggers out and flexed them out with great succession. They blaring and tearing through the sky...so fast it looked almost as if hundreds were flying from his hands. Also making them come right back into his palm...easily.

I still wont like you...despite the offering.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:29 pm

"Did I ever say, I wanted you to like me Lokane hm". Torak looked at him with his now tierd old blue eyes, he was realy tierd of life, and all the bad people in it, he had just done bad things in his life, and he looked down."I tell you, those knifes were no offering Lokane, those knifes were my life, you took in your own hands boy, do you realy know how old I am, all of you, yes Cassandra took me in as a child, but truth is I am older than time itself, I am so tierd of all the bad things in this world, I try to put a light in it, but the world only makes me sick of all its coruption, were is the world that was full of mirth and laughter, that world is long since dead, those knifes you have there, is more than a star lifes old Lokane, they are made of my tears, for a long dead world". Torak smiled."I am the creator of all beings, in the old world, that now is dead".

((This post made tears fall out of my eyes))

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 am

((GASP Thats is not fair. You cant be GOD!! X3))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:51 am

He is a god no more so What a Face

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:40 am

(Mhmm >x<)

Lokane simply looked at him with a strange eye. You dont just lie about this, it is to hard to do and it will as dumb for other to believe, but also not believe. So he said the very thing that could trump them.

I dont care Torak. All I know is that you were a son that went bad and attacked his mother. Does not seem so god like.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:47 am

And Torak looked at Lokane."I never attacked mom, I just did go away, so nobody else would take my fall upon them Lokane, is that so hard to undersand, or what, sorry I lied just before".He looked at Lokane with mirth, in his eyes.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Lokane head this and pointed to Rolego who now had a strange look his face to Torak.

Then what did you do? From what i felt and seen he believes so.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 am

And Torak looked at Lokane."Its much deeper than that, I Failed my mom and Dad Lokane, I did stick my tail between my legs, and ran away when I saw that I began to get sick, I dident want them to catch the same sickness, as I have, but I did it all in vain, becurse I tought it was contatius, and dident want to bring them in danger of such a sickness, that I have".Said Torak, and sat down, tears in his eyes."And I am sorry, I was such a Pain to you Lokane, I am sorry".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:21 pm

As Rolego heard this he quickly padded over to Torak and looked at me through strained and confused eyes.

"What? How did you run away? I was hurt by you physically. You were there. We saw you! What are you talking about?"

Malty wanted to hear this. It was like a drama scent and Malty was watching and apart of every moment. Regina, was confused as all get out. Alana was simply trying to get the story straight. Nothing made sense.

"Torak what do you mean....what are you talking about? Are you lying to us again? You turned a blade on all of us. I would be dead if Rolego and malty did not take the blade for me."

Regina was looking hard at him. She already made him promise one thing. So she could trust him, but this was already going far over the line.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Torak looked down again, dident know what to say, and looked at Rolego with his multicolourd eyes and smiled a bit."Oh I had forgotten that long time since, the blade Torak looked up, that blade is gone he smiled, I threw it away becurse it was manuvering me like it was alive".Tried Torak.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top