FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems - Page 2 Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:19 pm

"Yeah I am, never liked to take inosent lifes".Said Nergal, and diped his head into the lake, tears rimmed his eyes."When I think of it now later, it was a gruesome deed, I did there, and I felt no emotional sadness, when I did it, it came after I heard a childs scream, after her dead father, who would no longer care or do anything speacial for that kid, I am so sorry for that now, that I did that, I almost tear up, and hear her screams, before me, DADY PLEASE DADY WAKE UP, DADY YOU PROMISED ME, THAT YOU WOULD NOT DIE FROM ME, EVER, and I just culdent help it, and I walked to her, and said, you know my little child, your dad lives in here now."He touched this child heart."He will forever be in your heart and soul child, so dont cry, he was sick, no wound could be seen, but the father´s eyes were burnt out, and I smiled to the girl, he will always be in your heart and soul, come let us burry him, and give him a flower, that is so beautyful, that no other will ever desturd this grave, of a great man." Nergal rememberd back, and told his mom everything."And now that girl, and I havent talked in 2000 years, so she is long since gone, dont know if I soothed her or not".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:24 pm

NightRian looked up with a warm smile.
I am sure you did.....do you want to see her? I think Rolego and the others can arrange that. NightRain then turned into her original form. She sat an placed her feet in the water.
Do you remember where she was? Because if she was not from the Dromis capital......there is a possibilty that she may have past by now. You could at least see her grvae and pay your respects. Rolego then came back to use his body as Valey.
"Yeah.....you should. You at least will feel a little beter."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:28 pm

"No she was not from this complex no, she were farther to the southern lands".Said Nergal."Were a great white tower was, I dont remember its name, but it was so big, that its spire touched the heavens, and it was shining in the light of the stars, and its walls were of marble, werry beautyful to behold".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:30 pm

"Oh I see.." Valey did feel a lttle dissapointed, but she did look up with a suspecting look.
"So you took in this girl right?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:33 pm

"Yeah I did, until she was big enouth to manage for herself".Said Nergal, and looked at Valey." I never leave a person in need, that is forbidden for me, I dont know why, I feel like its forbidden, I only know it is.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:46 pm

Valey gave a sigh. "Good. You and I are way too alike." Valey let out a small giggle. She then went back to her buisness.

"Well. we should start on our way. We need to get to the next city soon. Comeon." She stood and slowly began to move towrds the others. She had a very strange feel going through the woods.

Alana,Regina,and Malty were all warming themselves by the fire. Malty was like a stone though.
"Malty....MALTY!!....What did you girls do?" Valey placed her hands on her hips and leaned on her right foot a little.

"........nothing." Alana and Regina both gave fake smiles. Valey was now beginning they brainwashed him somehow.

"They,,,,,they...."
"They what did what Malty?"
He whispered it in her ear......"What the hell?"
Valey then looked at the girls and back at Malty."Well....huh....welll.....I got nothing. You girls did the same thing you did to him when I did not want to take a bath?" Valey was both happy and confused, she did not know how to react. Malty does have his issues with people of the oppisite sex...but this made his mind go blank.
"You pretty much molested him.....ok....I really did not want to do this.....but Alana, Regina....you do deserve it....Nergal....do your thing." The girls both looked at Valey with eyes that seemed like they were tryung to set her on fire. Then both looked at Nergal. Within a second they were behind Valey.
"You dont have to do this....."
"Yeah...we wont do it agian!"
Valey looked down with a firm stare."No.....you both know what he doest not like. And....you both took advantage of him. Regina....you go first."
"WH- WHY!!!??"
"You are 20 years old....you should have known better. Then you Alana, you should have used your better judgement. So it is either Negal....or NightRain....As Rolego...I would not do this....but....another women would."
The girls split....Regina went left. Alana went right. Rolego was actually hoping for this.

"Nergal!!! Get Regina....I got Alana....dont forget....these are your sisters..not prey!! Bring them back here..." Rolego was then after Alana in a flash. If you do not come back.....I will find you! NightRain sounded like a beast out of a horror film.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:56 pm

and Nergal dashed after Regina, he was happy now, he could teach this girl a real lesson, bouth of them, how they shuld behave, and it was mare seconds, then he had Regina in his big muzzle, carried her as a father carries a puppie, holding her by the scruff, she kicked and flung her wrists at him, and he dident care, now he could give her a real spankade, and he looked after valey." Um how meny shall I give her mom".He asked, when he had come back, better ask permision first, and he looked after Valey, he had Regina bent over his lap, one leg crosing hers, so she culdent escape.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:09 pm

AAAA!!! NightRun had Alana in her mouth as well.
Well arent you impatient!! Ok....tell me why did you do that? If you do give a good reason I might let him not do his work. But if you dont.... A few pops of her knuckles gave the sentece an ending.
"We....well...I.....*sigh*.....ok....we were bored and we decided to do that." alana was looking at the ground. She did feel bad but she did feel a hint of guilt.
"Ditto." Alana was now sitting behind NightRain.
WellHellfire was now out....he was not mad...or happy. He was blank.
You have a choice......Rolego...NightRain...Negal.....or me. Choose wisely.
The girls split Regina went to Nergal....Alana....went to Rolego...that is who she wanted to do the work.

Rolego was finally let out.
"Well....I guess we should give you privacy....Nergal you go to the far end of the woods," Rolego just pointed to the far bushes.
"I will go there." He then pointed to the other set of bushes just next to the ones Nergal was going to.

Roleo picked Regina and Alana up.
"You know I love you guys right?" Both of them smiled a little and gave a nod."Alright.....good luck."

Rolego let Regina go to Nergal...he place Alana on his back and he trotted off to the bushes.

Without warning NightRain had one more thing to say.
I will be watching....if you do one thing....ONE THING other than what you are supposed to do.....You will answer to me and you father...ok?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:28 pm

and Nergal blinked at them."As if that is going to happen". He said rudely, and looked at Regina."So shall we go sister".He said, and looked at Regina, and dashed of to the far end, were Rolego had pointed, and then he shifted, to his real form, and put Regina on his lap, and had her bottom so firmly bent, that all muscles buckled out, and he put a leg over her kness, and then he began, he had her bottom exposed, it was firmly built, and he sweiped his paw across her bare bottom, and counted, and it sounded swap, and a scream, and a buck of her hips, and he swiped his hand across her bottom for the 5th time, and she screamed and cringed her bottom, but nothing helped, and the 10th smack was a stinging one, and she was red all over her bottom, and Nergal smiled, and she screamed, and tried to rub it, but Nergal held her hands away, and then he gave her a spankade of 10 hard once, in a row, and she screamed whit all her lungs power, and arched her back up, and cried like a new born. "That was 20, only 10 more to go". Giggled Nergal, and looked after Regina, and gave her such a brutal finale, that her rump was swollen, and she screamed for mercy, and Nergal Stoped." I hope that will teach you".And he looked after his work, and saw it was good exocuted, and she cried like a new born, and Nergal hugged her." Now now Regina, let us go back".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:52 pm

"You are such a jerk......" Regina was mad as hell. But....she did not retaliate. She knew Rolego was now doing the same to Alana. She then stood and made her way back to the fire. She did not look up the entire way. She felt violated. "Dont think that you are okay. You will regret exposing me." Regina had a deep and dark voice. She then waited at the fire she stood cause she could no longer sit.

Rolego had just pinned with Alana. She was then worst of the worst. She bucked,screamed,kicked,bit, the whole 9 yards.
Rolego finally got her pinned by holding her hands above her head and her feet below her....she was not gonna move.
But they were both spent. After a while of them huffing and puffing they both broke out laughing. It was short lived though.

"Ready?"
Alana simply gave a nod. Rolego did a trick....it was somthing his mother did to him when he got in trouble.

You tweek a nerve. Since Rolego did not want to hit her.....he would let him mind do the work.
"One......" Alana was screaming. Also, Rolego did not have a bi-ped form he could use.
"2,3,4,5.......6" Alana was crying tears flying, she trying to move....but being pinned.
this continued...till they age was marked. 18.

Alana was finally let go....she was up on her toes and scurrying about.....Rolego had some issue trying to hold in his laughter.....Malty was also present for the beating....he was also craking up.

After a few moments Alana was on her back still trying to wipe what tears she had left.
Rolego simply went to her and laid next to her.
"Why.....why.why?....I thought only Nergal was a prevert." Alana was pissed to the max as well.
"I dont do it out of enjoyment. Nergal I bet is doing this bare." Alana did not understand till Rolego gave her the hint.
Alana chuckled a little. "Well I guess i chose the more sane.." Rolego gave a little laugh as well.
"Comeon.....they are waiting for us." Rolego bowed his head and Alana climbed on his back, and she laid down face first and gave a trired and broken groan. Rolego smiled a little and went on his way. Rolego saw Regina with her head held down...and looked like hell. Alana was also kind of taken back by the condition she was in.

"Hey...."
"....hey."
"That bad huh? How many...?"
".....30. I was bear."
"What?"
Nergal.....come here. NOW. Rolego is now in the wolf form of Nergal's mother, she was not happy by what she had just heard.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:02 pm

and Nergal looked at her." What have you to say mom, that is non better than that you let my father do to me, do you remember hm".Said Nergal now snikering, he saw her mom expresion, a sad one, exposed in tears." I am sorry mom, never meant to rip old wounds up".He said snikering, and he saw, that his father was begining to explode inside." Better if I begin running now".Said Nergal, and he dashed away, before his dad came exploding after him, this would be brutal, and he dident like it, and called over his shulder." I am sorry Hellfire, please dont".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:06 pm

NightRain was already in front of him. Nergal bumped into her. She looked down at him with a very dreepy smile.
I actually though you knew better.......Now give me a reason. A good reason. You knew you should not have exposed her and done it bear. Why did you do it?NightRain was not mad.....she was actually pretty entertained. She wasnted here Nergal's story before anything. She id fair like that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:11 pm

"Becurse she deserved it, after what she had done to Malty, Malty is a good man, and they did it to him, did you see how he was hm, I did it for hm, and I um". He culdent say it to his mom, and so he said nothing about that." She deserved to be spanked on her bare bottom mom".He looked at her."That is the only way, children do learn". snikerd Nergal,his own mothers words.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 pm

ho ho hooooo!! Do you really think that was necessary? Well, you are right....you are a great deal older. And yes you are right that she did need to learn some humility. But.....place her before you. That was pretty big. Just consult her before trying to remove her pants. Rolego and Hellfire and a laugh about that. NightRain was not impressed.
Anyways, just dont forget that she is a young adult.....and female....the dangerous kind. Beware. Rolego was then given back control.
"Well I guess you and Regina will be watching each other for a while. Well letd get moving. Malty....you are coming to....I saw you in the bushes. Dont think you are free." Malty gave a very nervous grin.

Alana and Regina then took there spots and their bags and climbed themselves back onto Malty's and Rolego's backs.
"Ok....lets continue. We have already wasted about 2 hours. We need to make up that time." Rolego looked at Regina and looked at Malty.
"Swich?" Malty gave a nod. They let Alana switch witch Regina. Regina was silent.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:25 pm

and Nergal smiled, and then changed into his wolf form, and dashed of, he was in a much better mood now, after he had given Regina what she deserved, and looked at her and smiled, he hoped she hadent learnt to change, or he would be in trubble."Yeah if I am ever to be in truble".Said Nergal to himself, and smiled, and looked Regina´s way, he could let her spank him, and he knew she wasent going to be gentle, he giggled for himself.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Rolego looked at Nergal as he was peaking and then looked at Regina....He lifted her up...and placed her on Nergal's back.
Regina did not like the idea.....but she did not make any sudden movments. She simply sat but held Rolego's fur....she held him the entire walk.

"Just hit him.....We know you want to and it will he-"
Regina was already at work.....She was trying to do as much damage as possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:35 pm

and Nergal looked at her, and took in his punishment." Ok why not do it realy, if you want".Said Nergal, and offerd her his bottom, and stoped, and and laid his head down on the ground, and chest, and bottom towards her, moved his tail away." There you have it, exposed as I did, then we are even, I dont care, if you use your claws or not".Said Nergal." I deserve it".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:39 pm

Regina simply took out a long wooden paddel......the same wodden paddel from the inn. Chrystal's paddel.

Rolego and Malty were placeing binding spells on the ground.

"This....could get ugly. Ready when you are..." Regina was like a major league batter. She put every little thing she had into the paddel.....Nergal had better be ready for another beating from hells mama.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:47 pm

"But the binding spells dident affect him".And he dashed away from Regina, he was affraid of the paddle, that she helt." I am affraid of that thing".Said Nergal, and loverd his head, and a black aura formed before Nergal, but he sent it away again, whit one swipe of his head, and it was gone, and he looked at Regina." Ill take a beating from you allright, but I wont take it whit that vickid thing".He backed away from Regina, whit fear in his eyes, his magic resistance was complete, if he wanted he could let them hold him, if Regina laid that Paddle far away from her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Valey then grabbed his scruff and pinned his head and front paws down and half a second later.
WWWHHHHAAMM!!!!
Regina was not going to let this chance let up. She gave him 5 hits....The paddel was craking. Valey then looked up to see Nergal. He was not looking to good.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:58 pm

and he felt every burn, and he howled in pain, and then he looked after Valey." You promised, you lied to me, to hide the paddle away". Nergal´s head fell down, he fainted of the pain, and his body was shivering, and he became all blue and yeallow in colour, and he took in a breath, and his body changed back to normal colour, and he wated for the next blows, when he woke up, and looked after Regina".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Regina still had a very upset face....she dropped the paddel and went to Malty.
Valey looked down picked Nergal up.
"I did.....I just did not think Regina would go looking for it. I am teriibly sorry." Valey felt like a liar herself. She placed Nergal on her back, She kept his front legs over her shoulders. She then began to walk to Malty who now had both Regina and Alana on his back.
It seemed the Negal was still tired and in pain....so Valey did not let him down.
"Sorry......." Valey looked at Regina with very dissapointed eyes.
"I thought you would know better. You are still my family as well as Nergal and the other. So, we must accept each other. I am not mad. I just thought you would know better. Well....Lets go."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:12 pm

And Nergal closed his eyes, tears were coming out, and he began to cry as a new born, terible pain went throuhgt his body, and his inner form came out, it was not brutal or mad or anything, it just cried like a new born to, it felt such pain, as never before, they were affraid of the Paddle, becurse there was some vicked whit it, somthing powerfull that hurt them badly, when struck by it, and he looked at Valey." What is that paddle, why dos it hurt so much". Whined Nergal, and looked down at his blood red bottom, it was almost shining red."Why dont i resist its smacks".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Valey looked as she picked up the paddel.
"humility and shame......that is why it hurt more than anything." She held it up and looked at the holes that were drilled into it.
"When you know somthing humiliating or embarassing is about to happen the pain it endures afterwards seems so much more than normal." Valey then set it on fire. But it did not burn. She made it small and placed it in a pouch in Alana's bag.

"You dont have to worry about the paddel anymore. I wont let it touch you....ok?" Valey looked at Negal with a very calm look.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:23 pm

and Nergal smiled."I am glad of hearing that, I am so affraid of that paddle".Said Nergal, and laid his head on his mom´s back, and fell into a deep sleep, and he dreamt about them coming to the seal, and he looked at it, and smothing happned, and he looked back at Rolego, all his forms were gone, and his mom and dad was gone to, and he walked over to Rolego, and placed his hand on Rolego´s heart, and smiled."They are still here, see".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum