The Journey Roads of gems

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Garmurin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:36 pm

And Nergal looked at Malty."Do you have a dragon form Malty, if not, all of you are coming whit me, as one of you must be my guide".Said Nergal, and looked after Regina and Alana."Who of you two, will be my guide".And he changed into his giant Dragon form, and put then all on his back, and he looked over his shulder, and then he swapped whit his wings, to get the blood flow into his wings, and then he looked back, and whit a swoop of his wings, he was air born, and he let to horns fall back towards the guide."No fight, just want a guide". said Nergal, and did fly in circles, and wated for the Guide to take over.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Alana woke up and she grabbed his horns and went North. At first....it was a very abrupt turn.....everyone except Rolego clung on. Rolego slide and hit Regina who the grabbed his scruff.

"Sorry..." Al;ana said with shrugged shoulders. But then she pulled up....but not hard. They climbed a good amount.

"Wow......nice isnt it.." Every one looked....Rolego laughed.
"Nope....."

Regina patted Rolego's head but did it hard so it would hurt. Rolego welped a little for he was not expecting it.

They flew for about 10 minutes....and they were already in sightrs of the next city......It was huge.

Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2398

View user profile http://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:53 pm

and Then Nergal swooped down in a curve, he did know were to land, and he did it so abruply, that they all held whit their claws and feet, and he giggled, he loved to do this to his mom, and she hated it, it made her so wunreble, and he dived between branches, and landed on a great grass field, and smiled, and changed back to his puppie form."That was it, all in a good mood, hey what is there, why are you all looking at me like that".He gulped, and back a bit of.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Every person had the same look. Well acept for Rolego. He had a Blast.

"What do you mean!!?? That WAS AWSOME!!!!!" Rolego felt the eyes don on him....he slowly lowered his paws....and curl in ball.

"What did happen?" Rolego said this through fear and pure curiosity.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:46 pm

And Nergal looked after them, and smiled a warm smile."You know I dident do it on purpose".And he dashed away from them all, he saw what was coming, he saw it in their eyes, he dident want to ruin his good mood, but he knew how fast Regina was, so he knew that he would be cought, and he knew he deserved it to, but he dident care a bit right now, becurse he had such a great time, in his puppie form, dashing under Malty, and doing a sweipe under Regina´s legs, and so on, he wanted a blast of a time, before he was cought.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Alana picked up Rolego and threw Rolego at Nergal.....Rolego felt loke he was flying for an eternity.
"What the he-" Before he knew it he was laning on Nergal. They both turned and rolled for a few good yards.

Alana who had just figuered out what she felt terrible. despit the fact Malty and Regina thanked her.

Regina lifted Nergal up slowly so that he was eye lvl with her.
"Dont you ever......EVER......do that agian...."

Malty also gave a grave stare.....but not as creepy as Regina's stare.....Rolego was wondering around away from the group. He wa not in sight of the group.

Alana was the first to see this.

"Umm....guys....where is Rolego?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Nergal dident care, and looked at Rolego." To your Right boy, and then straight, then you will be back here".And then he looked at Regina."Is it now, I shall scream for mercy".He giggled." I love the things I do, not you or anybody else will stop me".he said whit a stern puppie voice, and crossed his forlegs across his chest, and puffed his chest, and looked at her as a big hair ball.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Regina and theothers looked as Rolego went from tree to tree....hitting every one. Alana was on the verge of laughing her heart out. But she felt bad for him as well. She saw as Rolego plopped down and hung his ears.

Alana sighed a little and went to pick him up. "You dumb furball." She made a very small giggle at her words and she carried him back to the group. Rolego looked like a tired kitten. He was curld up like a furball and sat in her arms.

Regina let Nergal down and she turned her back and went to MAlty. Alana decided to walk as Rolego slept...he fell asleep very quicly for some reason. And Malty carried Nergal in his teeth.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 pm

and Nergal looked up to Malty, and smiled a bit, and looked at him, and then his ears slumped down."I am sorry for what I did".He said, and looked down." I saw it as funny, while it lasted".Complained Nergal, and looked up at Malty, he tried everything to make Malty to let him go.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:33 pm

And Malty didnt. He carried him the through the afternoon. Malty kept a cold a stiff look. like if it was frozen that way. Regina looked at him the same....Only Alana was the only one smiling..she carried Rolego like it was her baby.

She then began to sing the song she sang to him the day he was bathed. Rolego slowly was lulled even deeper into sleep. He made a funny frunt that made her laugh a little for it sounded like a puppy and that he was....then Rolego's eyes bust open all of a sudden. He could smell some smoke....it was not like fire smoke.....but like a grill smoke.

They were near the town.....there food was the best in StallinGrowl.....he leaned his head.....his mouth began to water,,,, Alana flipped him over and luaghed at his look but she and the others were just the same.....they were all hungery....and all of them were drooling a bit.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:40 pm

And then Nergal became quite anoyed, by just hanging there, he began to fight aganist Malty, he eiped and tried to push his way out of his muscular muzzle, but nothing happned, and he looked at Malty, and said whit a werry comanding voice."Set me down Malty, I have said that I was sorry, now please let me go".He looked at Malty, whit his now light blue eyes, and licked Malty´s muzzle, this always workd on his dad, becurse he hated a slupery tounge, on his muzzle.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Malty shook his head.
"Might have worked before but not now. So stop resisting. I might just let you go in a few if you do so." Malty's words were calm and sarcastic. Regina was sniffing the air....she loved the smell. Though they were a few miles from the town...the smell was out of this world. Regina was on top of Malty's head...breathing air in deeply.

Rolego and Alana were both tired.....but Alana was zoning in and out. So.....Rolego turned into Cassandra...despite the fact she was blind, she slowed slightly to be able to have a feel on Malty. She felt the side of Malty's pelt and she moved her tail to touch Malty's so that she could move with Alana.

The smell...was.....amazing.......
Cassandra finally smirked.
"When we get there.....we will all go to the cafe and restraunt...the king perdium will pay for it all!!" Regina and Alana cheered with all their hearts Malty smiled greatly at the words....he loved their food....but not as much as Valeys.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:58 pm

And Nergal smiled for himself, and looked over his shulder." Why do I even need to be carried around like a sack of potatos".Asked Nergal, and looked at Malty. "Am I not heavy at all to you".He looked at Malty, whit amesement in his eyes, and then he tried to change into another form, but he culdent, he was to week to do so, was he meybe to week to walk to, is that what they are so angry about it, had he used so much energy as a dragon, had he dived down, or had he fallen down of share exastion, and tiredness, and he close his eyes, and slumped down like he was dead asleep.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Cassandra looked at Malty and said some words.
"Just hand him over....you cant be mad at him forever you two.." Malty lookied at her at first with some anger....but seeing that she was blind....and her eyes so kind and free....his iron curtain fell.....he was as soft as a pillow. He handed the pup to Cassandra and she...not having any other place to put him. Placed him in the front of her shirt. only his head was hanging out.

Alana saw this with a craked eye and giggled silently. And then began to pur as she placed her head on Cassandras shoulder......

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:15 pm

"Ah Cassandra, your are so nice, and warm Nany, mey I call you Nany from now on Cassandra".And he looked after Cassandra, and was between her brests, they felt so soft as pillows, and his body was actualy slim enought to fit between, and he had his head outside."Your so soft to".Giggled Nergal, and looked after Cassandra.

((Bedtime, so night my friend, see you again tomorrow))

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Cassandra looked down with some dissapointment. But she smiled a little.
"No you cant....I like my name you know. Any dont get to comfy...or excited....dont forget where you rest." Cassandra though she could not see she was looking at him dead in the eyes. She did not mind that much....but she did mind that fact that she was being touched. She could not do much for he was a puppy. But she could tell him no.

"Now get some rest....we might have to walk all night to get to where we are going." Regina looked at Cassandra...she had Alana on her back and Nergal in the front of her shirt. Regina smiled a little and laughed on the inside. It was a funny sight. Malty looked back as well.....he was actually kind of jelous...Cassandra sensed Malty's plight and smiled.

"Oh you too?" Malty knew she was talking to him....and he turned his head quickly with his ears straigh as an arrow.

Cassandra yawned a long yawn...but kept walking. They will need to make the trip tonight....she thought. Tonight we must get there.....

Then she slowly began to regain her sight......than the first thing she saw was Malty's look and Regina resting on his back. She looked of her shoulder to see Alana out cold on her back.....and saw Nergal....holding the left one like a pillow.....she raised an eyebrow and smiled a little she kissed the top of his forehead and continued walking.
(Goodnight Comrade see you tomorrow as well.....you will see my nex post in another area....I will P.M. you when I found where.)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Regna looked down and gave a kiss to his head and held his cheek to hers. "It is okay....dont be. I just want you around." Regina was pretty hurt by what she did.....she could no forgive herself for wht she did.....but she now felt like she had a n obligation to take care of Nergal more than ever.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 pm

"No its me who ought to be sorry Regina, I am so much to for self centerd, Regina I must learn to live in a family, as I do now, I am not used to it you know, so I have some things to learn Regina, and I want to live like you all".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Regina looked down at Nergal with very passionate eyes....she cared for him alot more now.
"Dont worry about it Nergal. You are self centered and stubborn....but we all have our imperfections....So I believe you are perfect....dont change to much." Rolego and Malty began to chukle as the two tlaked.....but was not loud enough for them to hear.

Regina then laid on her back while she rode on Malty....and she had Nergal on her chest. She for some reason grew tired. She gave a long lasting yawn....and looked up at the sky.....clear and blue....there was not a cloud in sight. She then though of a small question.
"Hey Nergal......why do you think you are self centered? Cause if you were, you would not have saved Rolego...i really dont see ahy yout hink you are."

(Sorry for late post Comrade....I have not left yet. But will leave a message when I do.)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 pm

And Nergal looked at Regina, and tried to hold his tears in." Becurse of how I think, I always think about myself first, before I think about the others". and he looked at Regina."That´s why I think I am self centerd Regina, I always think I, and not us, and I dont know why, I do it so much".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Regina pulld him close to her face and she gave a quick kiss to his lips...she laid there with a smile.
"Hey....dont be sad. You were on your own for a very long time. That did have an affect on you. It will affect you for a long time still. But we will still be here whether you like it of not." Regina bagan to rub the top of his head.
"Yeah....you can always ask us for something."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 pm

And Nergal smiled." I am glad I am in your family, your all so forgiving, for all my deeds in the past, you saw who I was, almost before I set my foot in your inn, how can that be, that you all knew me before I even knew how you all were, and Rolego knew almost right away, who I was, how can that be Regina, you all knew me before I even knew who I myself was".

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Regina looked down as Rolego that heard the question answer.
"IT BECAUSE THEY ARE WOMEN!!!"
"Thats right." Regina gave a very coy smile...she loved being right.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:28 pm

"ah ok I see yeah, hm that is quite funny, that Women are so bright and filled whit wisdom, when all they do is to wash for the men". Said Nergal whit Sarcasm.

Garmurin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Regina roled her eyes and shook her head. But she gave a small smile in return.
"Well thank you for the compliment." She then gave a sharp tooth grin. But she patted Nergal's head and rolled to her side.
"So what do you think of us.....or me....I am just curious.."
Malty and Rolego both slew down a little....they wanted to hear this.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top