FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Roads of gems

2 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Journey Roads of gems Empty The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Rolego was the troop were a good ways on the road.
Then Rolego noticed the look on Negal's face.
"Hey....Whats wrong? You dont look to happy." Rolego was right next to him with Alana on his back. She looked like a she was riding a stallion. She looked proud as can be.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Roads of gems Empty Re: The Journey Roads of gems

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:22 pm

"Its nothing". Said Nergal, and just continued, he dident want to ruin the Journey for the others, so he said it was nothing, and he just continued to run, but then he saw a rabbit, and everything about grumpyness was gone, and he laid flat on the ground, and looked at the rabbit, then it began to eat again, and he sneaked closer, and he was at a leaping distance away, and then he lept and got hold of its neck, and broke its neck, the Rabit was limp in his muzzle, and he smiled, and laid over a flat stone, and began to eat his catch, it was a good fat rabbit.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Alana and Regina both were disgusted, Rolego and Malty were howling in congradullation.
"Wow...nice catch....I guess you have been doing that for a while.." Malty walked past him to see his catch.
Rolego was sitting a ways away. Smiling none the less.
"Were you even hungery? We just started no longer than 2 hours ago.." Rolego and Alana laughed a little.
Regina was not laughing. She did not like the sight of that.
"You didnt have to do that. That was not necessary." Regina had her arm crossed and had a very heated glare.

Malty looked up at her....kinda nervous....she was on his back.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:34 pm

"HEY THERE, IF YOUR GOING TO RUIN ALL OUR day, THEN GO DO IT SOMEWERE ELSE". screamed Nergal at her. I dont care what you or anybody else do think".He exploded, he had hid his wrath until now, and he looked at Regina." I dident want to this to a hell for you bouth".He said, and ate the rabbit."I have nothing eaten this morning, so I WANT MY MEAL , whitout you complaining Regina".He said forcefully, quite affraid of the outcome of this.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:41 pm

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU JERK!!??" Regina was now off of Malty...making him feel alot better.
"I dont care if you are upset..you will not talk to me like th-" She was stopped by Rolego....he was shaking his head.
"He is probably kinda hurt from what you said earlier..." Rolego laid down.
"What do you mean? I did not say anything to him!" Regina was to upset to manage her words.
"Remember? Quote" We have not even left yet....and yet...it will probably be hell?" Unquote."
Rolego gave a slightly disturbed look at Regina....as well as Alana who now felt pretty bad for Saying that herself.
Regina then stopped her act and felt pretty disturbed."I....well.....*sigh*.....You're right." She crossed her arms and went to Negal.
"Ok...I am sorry for what I said earlier....but the explosion of yelling was not needed." She was still pretty eated cause Negal had eaten the rabbit.
"Okay?" She was getting upset agina for she thought she was being ignored.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 pm

"And I want to eat, what I want". Nergal became his black wolf, that he had shown Rolego erlier, the true form of his inner soul, and its eyes were safire blue, and he looked at Regina, and licked her lips."Ups sorry about that and sorry about before". He giggled, and jumped away from Regina´s slap, at his muzzle." Hehehe you must be faster than, that if you want to make a point". Nergal was now wagging his tail, Red runes were on his shulders, and down his legs, and he smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:56 pm

With a hidden disgust she wipped her face.
"You still had blood in your mouth....." She kept as straight as a face as possible. She then returned to Malty and returned to his back. Rolego soon rose with Alana on his...she was now resting at this point. She had a very unusual awakening.
Rolego turned to Regina and smiled a small but firm smile.
"you know you should be somewhat happy to have another brother....you two will soon love each other to the point that either of you will be happy.....maybe." Rolego shrugged at the end of his sentence. Alana chukled a little like if she was saying"Like that would ever happen."
Roleo jumped a small jump to make Alana go airborn for a little. She looked up and smiled. He smiled back as well.
"Ok....were are going to Harlen...the place is pretty...well....extravigaunt. So girls....dont go crazy or make me do stuff while we are there. I feel pretty diffrent from the collars you gave us." Regina and Alana both had their fingers crossed.
"Alright."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:01 pm

and Nergal looked at them, and smiled, hm i got a fealing ,that this is going in one or meny ways are going to affect me, more than any others,touhgt Nergal, and looked at them, and gave a little smile.

((Hm bed for me as its 2:13 am here so night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:17 pm

"YEA Finally.....A compromise."
The time flew by.....it was sunset.
"HEy Girlss.....girls....?" The girls were knocked out.....they were tired from the trip. Only the dudes were up and walking.
Rolego looked at the other two and smiled a little.
"Yeah now would be a good time to stop.....The girls need to rest."
The two let the girls down and they sat with them.
"Hey Negal....you and Malty can both head into the woods to find some wood. I will sprak the fire when you guys get back....I ll take care of the two." Malty gave a nod and looked at Negal..."Well. Lets go."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 pm

and Nergal eiped a little bark, and then followed Malty."Shall we get us a deer". Asked Nergal, and looked at Malty, and smiled." What you think Malty". he looked at Malty for a few, then he ran towards the Woods." here moust be some game" .Said Nergal, and snifed the air.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:24 pm

"that way" He point with his nose.....and there were.....and then there was a full grown buck...still not seeing where they were.
"So..Negal..PLan?"

(Hey...I will be right back. Going to store.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:31 pm

and Nergal looked at Malty." Plan".He began to sneak towads the buck." You go to the right, and I go to the left".He said, and he was close to the buck now, and looked at Malty, he was close to, and he lept on the buck´s hinds, and bited hard down on its hip, and hung there, and just held on." Ok Malty, its your turn to do the killing blow Malty". Giggled Nergal, and held fast on his victim, it began to get week.

(( Sorry bed time for me Night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Malty then bolted for the throt. It seemed like he went through it like it was butter. Blood sprayed on the ground and in the air thick enough it made the sky fog red for a second.
Malty turned as the buck slowly fell.
"Alright....Lets get the wood and get back. Rolego and the girls are waiting." They both took the buck back with little compitision from birds and small carnivors. They dropped it off and Malty went back into the woods and brought back a good load of dry wood. Rolego simply rubbed his paws together, a flame came from his paws and he placed his paw on the wood. It erupted into flames.

Rolego then looked at the girls.....they were awake and saw the buck.
"Wha.....you.?"
Rolego smiled...."Nope I did not....Malty and Nergal did." Malty, for some reason had clean fur, sat down and smiled nervously at the girls.
"Heh...sorry. Sometimes it feels good to be a wolf agian."
"You wont eat us right....?" Alana was serious. She was gripping Rolego's fur. Rolego seized the moment.
"Well....I dont know....we are in the wild now.....no one would never know...."
Malty then began to fakly bare fangs. The girls were not laughing.
Alana and Regina were scared out of thier minds....Alana almost cried. Rolego was the first to laugh.
"Wow....you actually believe we would??!! Man I feel kinda hurt." Malty and Rolego were both rolling on the ground and laughing. The girls were on them the second they were vulnerable. They were beating the crap out of them!! After they were finished. They both went into their bags and removed their sleeping bags. Climbed in and plopped on the ground. They were not asleep. But they were hoping they would very soon.

Rolego and Malty both said their sorries and the girls agian hit them a few times and accepted it. Negal was pretty chirpy after seeing the beatings.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:27 pm

and Nergal smiled at them."See I told you better be nice whit those two". Giggled Nergal, and looked at bouth Rolego and Malty, and laughted for a long time, and looked after the girls, and saw one of them closing on him, and he backed of, and was ready to run, if she wanted to beat him to, he had done nothing, but he culdent help but giggled, at all the comotion.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:56 pm

It was Regina....she was tired and cold. She was not in the mood for any fun....not now.
Regina grabbed Negal's fur....by the scruff. Then she was airborn. Negal simply buck for a little time. Regina got back up brushed herself off, and went back into her sleeping bag.

Rolego and Malty were still sore, But Rolego turned into his small fox form. He pranced up and Alana and laid his head down. Alana picked him up and brought him under the blanket. Malty sat next to the fire, Regina moved next to Negal, She for some reason, wantd to be there.

"What a day huh?" Regina was looking at Alana and the others. Regina was as happy as can be.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 pm

and Nergal looked at her, and smiled."Yeah what a day, only wish that I dident yell at you like that Regina".Said Nergal, and looked down." I am sorry, I let it go out over you Regina".Said Nergal, and looked down."Wont happen again, not like that anyways".Said Nergal, and rubbed his paw after Regina´s back, and smiled. "Hope your ok, they bouth gave you two a bit of a fright there, I was never whit them in that, so I am inosent".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Regina gave a soft smile.
"It is ok...We knew....well I knew that they were joking." After a few moments of silence, Regina was slowly beginning to dose off. She was extremly tired from the scare. Also, she wanted to stay awake mainly because she was not comfortable about camping.
She did turn her head and laid her head on his side. She did not feel too much better, but she wanted to keep her head off the ground.
"Ok....do not do anything stupid. Goodnight bro." She was out on a few seconds. Alana the same. Rolego was out with Alana on his stomach. Malty stared into the fire. He was thinkng deeply about something.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 pm

And Nergal was fast asleep whit Regina´s head on his shulder, he was sleepy too, after all the running, he dident loose much energy by shapeshifting, and all those things, he dident know why it was, meybe becurse he was a true blood, meybe that was it, and he was fast asleep.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Malty, still staring into the flame, began to think about the seal he placed 20,000 years ago. It may even fail with the extra power he and Rolego were going to put in it. Malty was not rubbing his head like he had thousands of ticks. He was extremly stressed.
"I guess only time will tell. I just hope the Seal on the lands will not let the seal on Rolego fail as well. If the seal on him fails......Negal's parents will be dragged into the seal. Maybe if I could.." Malty moved toward Rolego and revealed the seal on his chest. Yes it still had a number of years left in it....but it looked dull. Malty simply placed a paw on it and made the seal glow a diffrent color.....a bright red that kept its color of blood.
Malty then trotted back to his place feeling a little better.
"Hope it will hold." He then closed his eyes......

(NEXT DAY)

Rolego was up and trotting about. He felt more lively than usual. He then moved over to Regina and Negal.
"Guys..........guys........MORNIN SLEEPING BEAUTIES!!!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:24 pm

but Nergal slept as a stone, nothing could wake him up, he just turned to the other side, and slept on, he was a heavy and strong sleeper, and it shuld much to wake him up, when he first were fallen asleep, and he dident know why, he had so good sleeping gifts, even if a stone came tubling by, the noise wuldent wake him up.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Regina was a diffrent story. She woke up and with a reflex......right to Rolego's nose.
"Oh.....heh...sorry." Rolego was on his back and rubbing his nose. He was whining a little.
"Ugh....its ok. Just did not expect a rection like that. Alanaare you awake?"
Alana was awake alright......but she looked like she was tossed into a dryer her hair going every which way. Rolego held in his intial laugh. A little snort did leave. But A;ana was to tired to notice.
"Well.....*yawn*.....Good morning. Why are you looking at me like that?" Alana had no idea that she looked the way she looked. MAlty then woke up and had the same reaction.
Alana was starting to get a little upset, she did not like being left in the dark.

"Rolego what is it!?"
Rolego grabbed her by her shirt collar and brought her to a pond.
"Wha-.......ooh." Every one that was awake inclding Alana burst laughing. Regina had trouble breathing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:41 pm

and Nergal looked up now, what were they all laughting, at his fur and body, was a difrent matter, as he had sleeped in his wolf form, he looked like he was given an electric shook, all his body was like yeah, a porkin pine, and he felt od too, and looked up after them." What is it, why did you all stop laughting".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:47 pm

The others turned and looked at Negal and all laughed even harder. Rolego finally caught himself and moved to Alana, she was quite humiliated.
Rolego gave a hug and smile. "It is ok Alana. We did not mean to hurt you...okay?" Alana smiled and gave a nod. She went to her bacg and grabbed her brush.

The other two were now laughing while leaning on each other. They got a kick out of the two!!
Rolego gave them a very annoyed looked and shook his head. Regina and Malty stopped but they still had great smiles.

It is not a problem Negal. Just....try to not sleep in a humid area like this in your wolf form.....nothing will happen if you do, it will just be a very akward morning. Believe me I know. Rolego let NightRain out to speak to her son. She did let out a small chuckle.
You have not changed on bit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:53 pm

"No I know mom, hm I think its time for a swim, dont you think mom, there is a lake near by, that I can use". And he troted a little bit to the left, and there between some trees, he saw the lake." No peaking girls".He blinked at the girls, and laughted, and jumped in the lake, it was cold, but refreshing at the same time, he loved the fealing of cold water on his fur."So mom tell me, how have you been all these years, have you been allright, you and dad hm".He looked at his mom.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:02 pm

We have been fine. After the execution, we did have some issues of trying to find a body. Rolego was the only one who willingly let us. That was sometime ago. But, the times we were with him it was never boring. Rolego always found someways to make our lives seem like they never ended! NightRain looked up at the treetops. It was the break of dawn...Still kept its orange sky.
Hellfire and I both were very suprised by his confidence and his want to please others. He had taken in 2 girls, almost taken in a young boy, but now who is in jail. Rolego is something special. But, for some reason... She looked down with some fear and sadness. When Rolego was taking in people...Hellfire was the one to lose his mentality. Even i never seen him that way. Hellfire does hav control but his true nature seems to be let loose when his blood tries to reject the blood of Rolego's. So the episode he had and the fight with you was because of that.......heh...I am talking to much....I should be asking how you have been. I do see that you have given up your job as a assasin. Are you happy that you did? NightRian was now hanging her head over the lake.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum: