FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burcemen Street

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Burcemen Street - Page 5 Empty Re: Burcemen Street

Post  Garmurin Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:45 pm

and Nergal looked after her, and smiled."That is a promise ill keep, ill touch nothing, and ill stay as I am".And he closed his eyes, and fell asleep, his head hanging out of her skirt.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Cassandra rolled her eyes and pressed his head back in her shirt playfully. She then looked down at Malty and kissed his forehead....turning him into a pup and put him in her shirt as well.

Malty popped his head out at the sme time Nergal did.
"Sorry....dont know if they would want a big wolf in the place." Malty noded understandably.

Then they went inside.

(Going to Rivits Clam Weapon Shop)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:58 pm

and Nergal looked up at her."Please, is that realy nessesary to do, I mean, I havent been that bad".He put his tail around his bottom to hide it, but only ended up tickling Cassandra between the breast´s, whit his long bushy tail, and his fur was all white, then they would realy see how red his behinds would be, he would be an example, and he gulped when thinking of who, would do it to.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Cassandra did jump a little....but she wet flat red in a moment.
"HEY!.....stop that please." She did not want to make a scene in the middle of the street. But the feeling of that did make her a little jumpy.

"Please stop that......"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:24 pm

And Nergal looked at Cassandra, and put his tail away again." Sorry about that, dident mean to do that to you Cassandra". He looked up at her, and smiled." Um so were are we going now anyway hm mom, we not leaving this town so early are we mom, I mean we have just been here for two days".He looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Cassandra looked down at Nergal and gave a small grin.
"You have a point,....so where.....to.....go....huh? Girls what about you."

"I dont really know I never been here before. Alana? What about you?" Regina looked at Regina for a hot second and noticed that Alana was staring at a very extraviant poster. Regina then began to stare as well.

Then Cassandra......"Oh...no...Really."

Alana walked in front of her with a great smile."Please Cassandra. I know you dont like water but this will be fun.

Cassandra looked at Malty....he was not going for it either.
"Oh come on girls why the beach? Rolego if he goes he would have to turn to his wolf form. Any other form would just get attention. You know this..."
Malty was silenced by Cassandra. He turned his head with a confused look."What? You know this is right."

"Yeah I know Malty....But it may be fun. Maybe. We also have nothing else to do with our time. DO we?"
Malty gave a annoyed look."...........noooo."

"Well then....lets go girls the beach should be this way....and since it is so early no one would be there."
Cassandra then began to walk east to the beach. She had mixed feelings about going....she knows she would have to chose another form to negate attention. And Ren and Valey were the only ones that have not been seen by mass public. So she should be fine.

"So Nergal....wanna go to the beach?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 pm

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAHHHHHHH momy, I want to, but not to swim or to sit, becurse were there is a beach, there is meny big rocks to". He looked at Cassandra whit a big smile."And who will you be, at the beach Cassandra, and who shall I be, do I need to be in this puppie form then hm mom". He looked at her whit pleading eyes." Can I be in my human form then".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Cassandra though about it for a moment.
"Well since there wont be many people there.....I guess you could chose anything. Alana Regina here." She tossed them their bags.
"Get your swim trunks. Neither I or Rolego care what you wear. Just be comfortable." The girls let a small squeel leave their lips as they went to the nearest out house.
"I will go As Ren.....she is the the only one that has a bathing suit.....well one that is slightly acceptable." Cassandra gave a funny grin and laugh. Malty went from normal....to beat red. He was the only one who had ever seen Ren in a bathing suit as well as her birthday suit till this day.

So Cassandra waited for the girls to come out. Both ran out with their clothes changed.

MAlty simply gave a blank stare."......woah..." Both girls wore a two piece. Regina wore one that was pink. Alana had a light Blue.

Cassandra gave a smile. "Well dont you to look special." Both girls laughed.
"Nergal....stop stareing."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:12 pm

And he turned all red."Um sorry mom, dident mean to, ill be over there, meybe ill find a tunnel to, who knows, and Cassandra no need to come chasing me, if you want me, when you have turned to Ren, ill come to you Promise".He blinked, and dashed away.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Cassandra gave a yell after him making sure he knew she was serious.

"HEY YOU BETTER COME BACK QUICKLY!! WE ARENT GOING ANY WHERE TILL WE ARE ALL READY!!"

Cassandra let out a little sigh.....for some reason she thought of Dillan and Nallid. She really wanted to see them agian....
"What is wrong? Cassandra?" She was snapped out of her day dream by Alana and the others.
Cassandra gave a small grin.
"Oh nothing....just thinking about Dillan and Nallid. Just wondering how they are doing."
Alana and Regina then began to think of them their selves....but all it did was remind them of the incedent with Regina's friend. But they smiled at Cassandra.

"Well I bet they are fine. Nallid seems very responsible." Malty said this with a alot of reassurance and peace.

CAssandra looked down with a grin."Yeah...I know they are fine."
CAssandra then sat down with the others on a bench. As they waited for Nergal.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:25 pm

and his ears went flat."Hey why cant I go, none of you want to go were I want to go anyway". Said Nergal over his shulder, and walked longer towards the cave. "They dont need to boss me around like that, I can take care of myself to".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Cassandra stood and yelled back.
"We dont want to waste time!! We are waiting for you. I am not bossing you around." She then back down and waited agian....but with her ears open...NightRain wanted to make sure he did not do anything stupid.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:41 pm

And Nergal sighted, and came back, and looked at his mom."Ok I am back now". He saaid as a spoilt youngling, who neaded a beating every weekend, to act polite, and he looked up at her." So are all of you ready hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Alana and Regina got up and smiled at him.
"Yes we are. Malty are you going to stay like that?" Malty popped his head out of Cassandra's shirt and smiled.
"Why yes.....yes I Am." The girls knew why.
CAssandra patted Malty's head and finally spoke.

"I will change when we get to the beach. Well lets go. This should be intresting."
So she began to wale east agian to the beach.....reluctanly.

(Alright post in the The Beach Of The Thinkers it is under Gradan)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:10 pm

And Nergal looked up at her."Thanks mom". He looked dow." I am sorry, I act like the way I do, I wish I was a better person, I truely do mom, hm I am also sorry that I hurt Regina, that was not my intension mom, it always ends in a bad way, when I open my mouth mom, its almost like a curse".

((Night my friend, see you on Friday,I hope you´ll have a great time))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:27 am

Cassandra looked down at him and smiled through her now dry but red eyes. She felt a ton of sympathy, respect and love toward Nergal. She almost did not want him to change back....she liked him being so close.
"No....no....What you said was not bad....you spoke what you though was necessary to say....so you could be understood....But, you did not think of how we would respond...We want you here with us...." She wrapped her arms around her chest...as if she was hugging herself."Here comes Regina...."

Regina came back with a look of sorrow....she felt bad for leaving him.....she wanted to say she was sprry but she knew that it would not be enough....but she was suprised to see CAssandra lift him up...and present him to her.

Regina calmly took the pup and held him in her arms...."I am sorry....I dont know what came over me.....I just want the best for you." Alana was smiling like never before....she then herself climbed on top of Malty as Regina did....Malty could take the weight due to the cross.

"Do you think we can find a cure Cassandra......what if their isnt one?" Alana said this with a very heavy heart.....she did not know what the feature held for her brother.....and to her she was scared....scared enough to hold Cassandra around the waist with her head resting on her shoulder. Cassandra hugged her back with all her might also kissed her head.
"Dont worry....we will find one if no one else can. We wont give up on him.....as he wont give up on himself and us.....dont worry we will all be fine." Alana found what she needed in the words of Cassandra as did Regina who then laid her head across Alana's and Cassandra's lap...."Thank you and love you three......Malty.....I feel so bad for you....you are getting left out." So Cassandra stood got on all fours and crawled up on MAlty's neck....She then fell forward and had her chest on his neck and had her head on top of his.
"Love you Malt." Malty made a small chukle leave his muzzle."Love you to CAssandra. As well the rest of you."

They all then began to say their love you's and all of the had a newfound sense of happiness and encouragement....they had foun some bond that held them even tighter than before....all of them wore smiles as they went through the street....and out into the gates....

Cassandra was now going to change back into Rolego....she missed being him...As soon as Rolego was formed Alana was on him....on his back stroking his fur....she began to pur agian..."Heh.....well guys it is off to Vista....this trip could last a few days....but....it will be worth the tavel. Lets go." And with that......the troop was finally going off back to the roads.....to contiunue their journey to the next town...VISTA
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:18 pm

and Nergal looked up whit a smile, but said nothing, he knew there was no cure, the only cure to heal this Sickness was Death, and he dident want to die yeath, so he said nothing to them, just sat on Regina." Sorry I said it like that before, um I should have said it in other Words, and the last was only in jest, I dident mean it, why shuld I go spank somebody, who wishes me all the best hm". He looked at Regina, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:43 pm

(We are now back on the roads.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down