FurDream - Where The Dream Is Real
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burcemen Street

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Burcemen Street Empty Burcemen Street

Post  Fatalix Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:14 pm

This is Grandans main street. Trading, food, cafes, it's all here!
Fatalix
Fatalix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Burcemen Street Empty Re: Burcemen Street

Post  Admin Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Cassandra and the others...finally at the break of dawn....got to Grandan. But they all were spent.....Cassandra still had both Alana and Nergal and Malty still had Regina...the two were exhasted. At first the Gradanian people looked at them with suspisious eyes.....they have notseen anyone like the group before. But Cassandra did not care. She went up to one of the women in the group and held out her hand.

The women took it and shook back. It was acustom to these people that if you meet someone they never met, the person how visits must show no fear while approching them. It shows character and pride. The two things they look for. Then the women hugged Alana.....not knowing Nergal was between the two. But she took the hug...and backed off before Nergal's head popped out of her shirt.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2408

https://furdream.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:00 pm

and Nergal was so sleepy, you could see a land map in his eyes, and he tugged his head back, and fell asleep again, when he was like this, nobody could wake him, he just slept on, in the nise cousy eria, that Cassandra had given him, he had said nothing the whole time, he had been there in Cassandra´s care, not a word or anything anoying.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Cassandra brought the group to a near by shop...it was lke an inn but was not the main inn Malty and Cassandra stayed at the last time they have came to Gradan. Cassandra, extremly tired, lifeted Regina, Alana,...and looked down at Nergal and did not mess with him for he was out like a rock.

She laid the gils in the cots...they were hammocks. Malty and Rolego stayed in these places before and enjoyed these places more than the inn. They did not know why, it just seemed more fun to be in places like this. Cassandra the laid down on Malty's side and closed her eyes....Malty licked the top of her head and did the same.

"What a night.....almost 10 hours of straight walking..." Cassandra said through closed eyes. She looked down at Nergal but could not help but smile....he looked like he had always been that way. She kissed the top of his head and closed her eyes agian.
Malty laid his head down smiling.
"Yeah....but you carried the most weight....especially top heavy." Cassandra laughed a small laugh.
"I did not know where to place him....I had Alana asleep on my back." Malty chukled.
"Riiiiight..." Cassandra elbowed his ribs not hard...but hard enough to make him lose some air. He laughed a long a quiet laugh and laid his head back down."Well.....try to rest up. The girls will be up in a few hours. We need to get as much energy back as possible. How are you eyes...?"

"They are coming back. I can see enough to know where I am going.. Thanks for your concern." And with that, the two went to sleep.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:53 pm

The next day Nergal woke up, and crawled away from Cassandra, and looked out, it was a beautyful day, and he loved to look after the morining sun, and streached his body, bone did crack, he was still in his puppie form, and looked over at Malty, and Cassandra, and smiled." I am sorry about yeasterday".He whisperd, and looked down on the floor, they were all still asleep.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Cassandar was the next to wake. She looked up at the ceiling first and smiled. She got a full sleep in. So she slowly stood and streched her arms by holding them in the air. And she looked at Nergal. His head hung low. Cassandra, got on all fours and crawled to be under his sight.

"What is wrong?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:19 pm

"Its just that, I was stupid yeasterday, I made all you life by in peril, when I landed". Said Nergal, and looked at Cassandra."And they are still all mad at me, but I loved the feel, I cant help it, when your such a beast, you want to try things, but it was stupid by me, so therefore I am sorry for what I did".And he looked at Cassandra." I like you, you give me what the others dont, you give me a sence of touches, that none else dos, and hold me near your body to".And he looked at her."Thanks Cassandra".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Cassandra looked at him with very kind eyes that carried a smile.
"It is not a problem. I thought it was fun....I was blind remember? I also know that Malty and Alana is not mad at you. Regina has let it past. She has not been found of holding grudges for too long. And thanks for the compliment. That was very nice of you." She was nose to nose with him and began to pet the top of his head..fidling with his fur.

"Now I have a question for you....I have to stay in this form in this town. They are very suspisious of morphers and shapeshifters like us. They tend to think that we can be anywhere at anytime. So....if you would. I want you to stay in the form you are in. And when the night comes you are able to change back into normal. I however have to stay like this till We have completed or job here and have left." She showed the two seals that were embeded on her chest. Brand marks that for some reason healed.

"Ok?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Nergal wagged his tail, and looked at Cassandra."Yeah that is ok, why are people so affraid of us Cassandra hm, why did they do that to you".He looked closer at her chest, and touched the bran marks whit his paws."They must have hurt badly for you Cassandra, I am sorry you had to go througt that, you much to nice for anybody to do that, even if they are suspicius or not, your much to nice". He curled up on her lap, and took her warmt into his body, she was the only one who let him do so, whitout chushing him away, again whit an anoyed look, and he licked her under jaw.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Cassandra kissed his forhead. And she began to groom him with the brush she used on Malty. While she was doing it she looked out the window.

"Well...these people are not very open. Due to the assasinations of many of their kings and kin. They used to a very open and kind people.....they are still very kind....but only to the ones they can trust.They are still open....but not very open...not as they used to. The people here know me. Some I know very well. So.....due to the this towns past......and my past with the people here....I am accepted as well as the people I bring with me..." She stopped and looked at Nergal's fur....she brushed it to a fine shine.....she ran her hand across it....silky smooth.

"So we are okay if we dot attract to much attention.....unless needed." Just as she finished her words Malty had woke up and yawned a loud yawn. Shook his fur and looked at the others....asleep and awake.

The very delicious aroma still filled the air. Malty looked at Cassandra and gave a confused look.
"Oh calm down.....he has to stay in this form while we are here...so...I might as well keep him presentable....you are next...dont worry." Malty smiled and nodded his head, he then made a circle and plopped back down to rest.

So she looked back down at Nergal...."So....how do you want to travel today?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:09 pm

And Nergal looked up at her."What do you mean, how I want to travel".He looked at her, when she held a obidiance coller."No Cassandra, you cant do that to me".Eiped Nergal, and tried to come free of Cassandra, but she held a firm hand on his back."I promise to be good, I dont need a coller like that, I promise to be good".He licked her nose, and everything to sooth her, and looked up whit fearfull eyes." I want to walk by your side Cassandra, and I will behave, I promise".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Cassandra smiled and said in his ear..."Who said it was for you?" She smiled and shot a glance at the now sleeping Malty,and said agian.
"How do you want to travel today....I am giving you a decision." She held his head in her fingers smiling graciously.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:17 pm

"I want to Travel as I am Cassandra".And he looked at her."And why dos Malty need a coller like that, he is so behaving and good and nice, even if he dident let me go yeasterday, why dos he need such a coller".He looked at Malty, whit a frown.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Cassandra smiled and shook her head agian.....she went past Malty and fastened the collar to Alana and Regina.....they slept throught the entire thing....and she went back to Nergal...all smiles..

Malty woke to see this and he chukled and went next to Cassandra and Nergal.....And Cassandra began to brush MAlty's fur...she was on her knees....and brushed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:32 pm

And Nergal lept on the Window, and looked out and smiled for himself, why they had to be in collars was suspicius, had they done somthing bad here, or what, and he asked."Why do they need to be in coller´s".
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Just as he said those words. Regina and Alana were both awake....and both were confused.

"Wha.....what is this? Cassandra...what is this?" Alana was holding the leash in her hands or at least thought it was hers. Regina was doing the same.... They both leaped form the hammocks and they both held each others leash.....knowing it was Cassandras doing.

"What are you doing Cassandra....?" Cassandra looked at them with a straight face...she kept brushing Malty, but she looked at them.

"Well.....you both have done somthing wrong yesterday.....Regina....you made a slave of your brother......and Alana....you helped and inforced her actions...you both should be ashamed. Yes it was his deal....but look you two are not in you kid years anymore....So....as a humiliation punishment."
...She took the leashes and made Nergal open his mouth and shut his jaws of the leashes....."He will walk you....for the first hour of this day....in the streets." Alana and Regina looked at her with angered....furious looks...but then......a comical grin seemed to light up their faces."Ok....so just one hour right..?" Regina said this easily.

Alana looked at the leashes and smiled her self."We can do that....no problem.."

Cassandra smiled and looked at Nergal.
"If you get out of hand....I will have to carry you the rest of the day. OK? You have to do this....and I wont take no for an answer." She had her finger in his face on his nose.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:02 pm

and Nergal looked at them, and then back at Cassandra, and then back at them whit a smile."Ok you two".Said Nergal, whit a comanding voice."You know what will happen, if you do somthing wrong towards me, or anybody else".He looked at them, and slaped his paw hard on the floor."Do yeah understand". He looked at them, whit a enforced frown, but then he lightned up again, and he smiled at them."It will be the first hour of your walk yes". Said Nergal, and took the leashes in his muzzle, and looked at them bouth."Were are we going Cassandra".Asked Nergal, and looked at her, whit a smile, and then he looked at them, and licked bouth Alana´s and Regina´s forhead´s."We are family now, so we must work like one to".He said to them bouth, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Cassanda and Malty bath smiled and laughed at the two girls. The girls frowned back. Malty rose and licked Cassandra on the face....her right eye was fixed...but her left was still very blind. But she took the slober filled lick and kissed his head.....Malty was still a little jelous of Nergal.....Cassandra could see that. So she whispred a thought in his ear.....he at first took his head back and looked at her with serious eyes....but he gave a nod. Cassandra placed her hand on his head and in a quick flash....he was a pup.....And she dropped him in her shirt. Malty was so small!!! He looked younger than Nergal....But he would have to stay that way the entire day.

"Well....lets go....Ready Malty?" Malty popped his head out and smiled. "Yup!!" HE was so optimistic....

And the group was out and in the town..
Men were whistling and giving very obsene looks and calls at the two girls who were on leashes....the town was nice but....its people were not fit to be in such a nice place....they just did not fit....even the women did as the men did....Alana and Regina were both close together....and both red as a button. Cassandra wantd to end it but....she said a full hour....and it will....Mallty was smiling and feeling less jelous....he was happy as can be.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:29 pm

and Nergal walked behind the girls, like a puppie whit a meaning, and he giggled for himself to, and looked at them." Better be nice now girls, or your bottom will be reder than your faces". Giggled Nergal, and mushed them on." Much, much". He called whit his puppie voice, and he saw that their faces became almost tomato red of bare humilation, and he looked at Cassandra and smiled."Only half an hour left".Said Nergal, and looked at the girls, and giggled. "You two are so nice, and behaving".He said hard enought so everybody heard, and he saw the girls look down, and he smiled, and he shoot his mouth.

((time for bed night my friend))
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm

(goodnight Comrade....sleep well)

Cassandra loked at the girls and sighed....she then pulled a leash from her pouch.....fastened it to herself.....gave it to Nergal and ran up to the girls. They both wanted to hit her.....beat her to nothing....but...they both go on both sides of her and placed their heads under her chin. She smiled as they paraded trough the crowd. The crowed hollard and screamed more and more....but...the girls felt a proud....They did not know why....but they felt comfy with Cassandra being there. They cuddled thier head under her chin and they walked all the way to the front of the cafe.

When they arrived.....Cassandra unfastened the collars and placed it in her pouch. Malty had his head in her shirt....he did not move an inch.

Alana and Regina both sighed and looked at her with disturbed eyes. But then Cassandra held her arms out and the girls both sniffed and ran to her. They never felt so violated....disgusted and used in their lives.....Cassandra shushed them like a mother.

"Shh...shhh....It is over....remember that. Nergal was going through this...he was being chased throught the tower and you also told the tower what he had gone through...so. This is a final punishment for that as well. Are you two ok." The girls nodded their heads.....they wanted to see Rolego...but Cassandra knew they would have to wait. Malty popped his head out and licked their foreheads....which made them laugh at where he sat. But the y both felt alot better. Cassandra then lifted Nergal and rubbed noses with him.

"Well....I see that you are happy as can be....You did a good job at degrading them." Cassandra had him in her hands...but he was not in trouble. She removed Malty from her shirt and tapped his head....he immedialy turned back to his normal self...he was blushing a little.

"It is okay Malty....we dont have to tell." Malty let sigh out and licked her face. Cassandra then looked at the girls and motioned them to an alley. She left Nergal in Malty's care.

In the alley she turned back into Rolego. And the girls jumped him.....but they did not hurt him....they just laid on top of him...to them...Rolego was so far away. But now, they get to see him.....for now of course. Rolego licked their faces and the girls kissed him back. They were happy as well as he. As he stood he turned into his sleper form....

"Now.....lets see if you have grown immune....." He told the girls to sit.....and they did.....and he sat right across from them."I do this at random to catch your senses off guard....if you can stay away....I will never turn back into this form agian."

The girls looked up...they were now in lock with his eyes....and immediatly....they began to pant....blush....and become unable to sit still..

But they could not breakfrom his eyes. They were now shaking....but they still held their ground....Rolego satisfied., he stood and lifted the girls up....the girls stood carefully....they were still looking at his eyes.

"See?....look at you two....." He placed his hands on their cheeks....Alana instantly began to pur.....Regina graoned a little. But that was it. Rolego had changed back to Cassandra.
"I will now never go back to that form with you grls agian....ok?" The girls ran into her chest hugging her back. "...ok....." Their words were so small they were almost unnoticeable. But Cassandra heard them and brought them back to Nergal and Malty...she was smiling as well as the girls.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 pm

and Nergal looked out to the Wildness, were they were, and looked at Cassandra. "Do we have to go directly to the Cafe Cassandra, I want to see the nature around this place".And he looked at the mountains looming far away."And I want to walk in the nature, no magic, no nothing, just me ordinary self puppie form, out stroling in the wild nature, who wants to come whit me".Asked Nergal, and looked at them all."We must have some fun to". He looked at them all, and began to walk towards the west region.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Cassandra looked a the three who all in unisoin yawned....they wanted to get something to eat. Cassandra looked at Nergal and smiled a little.

"I will if you want. I am not tired and I have not been here in a long time." So Cassandra walked next to him and smiled down at him. One eyes had its pupil back....the other..still blank.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:34 pm

And Nergal was happy, and looked at her." Then lets go".And he looked at Cassandra, and licked her hands, and dashed of towards the forest, he wasent hungry, and if he became hungry, he could always hunt for small game in the forest, but he wasent, he was hungry for that mountain, and then he looked at Cassandra."Why did you change back to the sleeper form Cassandra,I touhgt you said we all had to stay like this all day, I felt it in my soul Cassandra".And he looked at her.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Cassandra siled and loked down at Nergal.
"Well the girls have not yet been able to control themselves. So I do this to them at random....and here....in secret. No one saw, So We are still okay. As I told you...there are two diffrent kinds of forms..one for men....one for girls....so It is like a test of their endurence...And finally they past....I wont be turning into that form agian. Well not to them." Cassandra gigled a bit and followed Nergal into the woods....it was not the main woods but it was a decent size.

She had not been through this in a long time....memories began to go through her head.

On A nearby tree she placed her hand on it and scrapped away at the bark. There sat a small heart....Rolo and Breanna...Cassandra gave a sigh. Patted it and continued to follow Nergal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Garmurin Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:51 pm

And Nergal smiled." Why dont you change to it, I want to see it again, I havent seen it since it gave me the spanking, you know, so mey I see it again now Cassandra".He looked at Cassandra."It would be funny to see my disipliner again, you know what its name is,its name cant be sleeper". Said Nergal and looked at Cassandra."And mey I change to my human form now, out here". Asked Nergal. "I want to walk on two legs for a while, if thats allright whit you Cassandra". he looked at her, and smiled.
Garmurin
Garmurin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next